White Superiority

Post scientific evidence that proves whites are superior to every race/ethnicity.

who cares?

if you don't like Sup Forums just fuck off

Better idea, post evidence to the contrary. That way we won't be here all month.

>Higher average IQ among some asians and ashkenazi

Anything else?

I've held a thankless job for the past 5 years despite being able to collect muh handouts if I so chose

Damn. Bill Nye is a smug looking shit, huh?

Does some1 have those bill nye riddler pics
Asking for a friend

You'd have to ignore all the white man's accomplishments and believe the liberal lies about the black/brown "accomplishments" to not see clearly how much better we are.

Reality outside your doorstep is all the proof you need.

If nigs and shitskins had built anything of value, they would stay in their own fucking countries and prosper. Instead, they travel halfway around the globe to inhabit nations they hate just to work shit jobs or get free gibs.

That right there tells you all you need to know.

just look at this superior being

Except they're not. Jews and East Asian people have much higher IQs and are usually better educated, more successful, commit less crime, etc.

>scientific
>also, implying you don't import people to win your Olympic competiions

this is ruddy guiliani's son, who just a job in the trump administration

I'll bet his IQ is super high

>Most of these achievements come disproportionately from the Jewish population of these countries
wow, made me think!

this is a young roger stone, how alpha!

>all those african american geniuses picking up the slack for the rest of the world

>superior
What does this mean and how do I measure it?

different =/= superior

Just look around you. Every societal contribution from farming to the sciences are all in thanks to whites and whites only.

Very few people here will contend that whites are absolutely superior.

Any number of genetic subgroups are more intelligent but less athletic, more empthetic but less intelligent, stronger but incapable of constructing civilizations that make progress.

lol how recent do you think farming is?

Thanks

Post proof of global warming you arrogant fascist kike.

England dropped its mentally insane and criminal classes on fucking monster island and they turned it into a first world nation.

Jews beat us, sorry. If we were such a mater race they would not be elevated above us.

We as a race, are inferior to them. Oh well..

Who says that though?

Blacks are physically superior.
Asians are intellectually superior.
Whites are conceptually superior.

Its evolution.

Bet you didn't think about that last one. But that's because in more temperate climates, food is available year round. Wake up, hunt a monkey or pick a mango. But in northern climates where whites evolved their characteristics, there were 3-6 months of complete icy lockdown where nothing would grow. People who couldn't plan ahead for those frozen months, died off and didn't pass on their genes. People who could conceptualize the future, planned ahead and lived and passed on their genes. Conceptualization = planning skills. White people evolved planning skills in ways that black people didnt...because they didn't have to. Blacks evolved physical prowess in ways that whites didn't..because they didn't have to.

You religious fundamentalists, have GOT to get over your reluctance to evolution.

They are not superior, they cooperate better. Blacks do too, but they're far enough inferior that it doesn't push them beyond us

>Cooperate better
>Not superior
uhh

well they have a better strategic religion. It's basically fuck all non Jews, god ONLY forbids you from sinning upon other Jews. All non Jews are cattle and must be herded. Whites are genetically better rounded, and in more numbers, but they aren't unified and tribalist. The Jews use their mass propaganda to keep it that way. We are unifying slowly tho, last time we did it was ww2

So the people that gradually become smarter also became whiter? You're making it out like really are the master race.

If we were better, we would be in charge. Jews are our genetic superiors.

Average jewish IQ worldwide is 94.

Literally sand nigger tier.

Get out of here you sadistic pedophile kike. Your desert tribe needs to be turned to ash.

Sounds like a black man, trying to justify why blacks are superior to whites. It is just a bunch of feel good bs. They are superior to us.

We was kangs!

Pathological altruism can be reversed. With the trajectory of things, it will be quickly and violently reversed.

Wut

Take a look at everything around you. Who invented all that stuff. The computer you're typing on, the tv, lights. The refrigerator in your kitchen that keeps the food fresh. The car in your garage that gets you around. The roads you drive on. The building that surround you. The planes in the sky. What race of people invented all that stuff? There's your answer.

Farming that can feed billions of people?
Relatively new, friend. Why do you ask?

you just ignored what I said completely. Whites aren't unified, if you're implying that we need to be smarter and unify then I agree and respond that we tried, and it was called ww2

it's not about whites being superior. it's about whites having the right to exist and not to be supplanted.

I like this. Let bygones be bygones ffs.

Oh shit we Nobelity now.

I wish the (((others))) agreed with you.

If you were real scientist you'd know there are no real metrics for superiority.

Qualitative data > quantitative data.

Underage op get out.

i love sports but they do nothing to advance society. being a world class nigger sprinter doesn't do shit to discover antibiotics or solve poverty. sports are just a means for those who do shit to relax

Wish in one hand and shit in the other.

>We are unifying slowly tho, last time we did it was ww2
What? Hitler allied with Japanese, Italians, and Arabs to kill tens of millions of non-Jewish whites.

Wasted.

I thought blacks killed each other in higher rates than whites.

Explain to me why is it that Africans never invented anything memorable, never did anything notable.
Why is it that if you take one step, youll see a mine filled to the brim with natural ressources all untouched. If you take a second step youll see loads of wild life, all untamed, undomesticated, only hunted with primitive weaponry. And then your third and final step will show you African tribes, primitive beyond anything a white European could imagine seeing in his life.
Why did Africans mever do anything when their land is full of everything needed, and more, to create the greatest empires that live on for thousands of years? Because they are dumb, they dont want to explore, they want to stay in a lazy primitive vegetative state that requires no thinking skills, no inovation beyond a sharp stick or rock, no advanced weaponry beyond hide shields and half spear like swords and clubs. They are the primate, that never learned and never wanted to be something great.
Although i do have to say, some of them like Shaka Zulu did try this, almost got it right desu, but they fucked it all up.
Every bit of advanced techology, infrastructure, proper civilisation and even farming and food came from white people who were colonizing Africa. Which brings up an interesting point: until whites came to Africa, it was just rich land with a few mud huts. South Africa illustrates everything that the "white supremascists" claim. When whites were in charge, everything was fine and dandy, the economy was growing, the military was soon to be a force to be reckoned with, and the land was being civilised. Then the nlacks came in power, fucked it all up, and now it looks like the purge everyday down there.
The same goes for Zimbabwe, Mugabe kicked the white farmers out, then the whole country started to starve. At last the U.N came in to help them with over $ 1B worth of food for them, but they never paid anything back, and instead begged for the whites to come back.

That would be history, not science.

No, it's about whites being superior. We have to be in charge because non-whites have an underdeveloped sense of compassion, justice, and liberty. Just imagine what the world would turn into if we let the Chinese run it. And, no, we can't be their equals, because non-whites have hierarchical authoritarian societies obsessed with social status. They don't really comprehend egalitarianism. To them "equal" just means "competitor". If you want to live in peace with non-whites then you have to force them to accept that you are their better. Otherwise they will attack you constantly to establish and maintain their dominance.