youtu.be/bTCkJ3c0w1k
youtu.be/6MEKM2amQ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=lJG0Ibhcsng
twitter.com/Pepipopa/status/843815610333237255/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=HMX-kn_9-3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying white people will ever die out
how bluepilled can you be?

Most of the humans in games involving interplanetary travel are white.

It is called national identity , I identify as AUSTRALIAN

NOT ASIAN OR SOME OTHER INFERIOR NATIONALITY.

Just because Germany is having a identity crisis doesn't mean you can fling shit everywhere else like your shitty leader does.

The future isn't globalization the future is war until every weak race dies out. That being anything not white.

But this is Ass Defect, prototype for the sjw free-fucking future.

Plus the new male protagonist is so short, I wouldn't even consider him white.

Isn't there a dialogue that calls someone a bigot ?

or is that some Photoshop shit happening ?

Seriously though this game looks like a massive pile of shit.

Dude, it's WAY worse than 3. At Least that had halfway competent foreground animators. This new shit looks like it's made of rubber, and they have this new asari cunt pooboopeebee who is just awful.
youtu.be/bTCkJ3c0w1k
youtu.be/6MEKM2amQ2E

>Playing Mass Effect after ME:2.

Reminder that the Illusive Man was right about everything and did absolutely nothing wrong.

Based, fuck xeno scum.

Does anyone have the video of that weird scream the Protag made, that got edited with the loudest orgasm noise?

its like 2005 again

ME4 is what happens when you hire anyone but white male nerds to make video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJG0Ibhcsng

That's the skills Cheap Indian labor brings with them

Nevermind found them
twitter.com/Pepipopa/status/843815610333237255/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=HMX-kn_9-3M

To be Australian means being British decedent. If you clicked your fingers and the entire population of Germany turned into Somalians they are no longer German they are Somalians with German culture in Germany. Civic nationalism does not work

Austria/Hungry
United States
Ottoman Empire
The Modern Western worlds capitals London,Berlin,Paris
Even the EU

It does not work and never will Ethno nationalism is stronger

What triggers me most is that this cunt sat on her bed while still wearing her shoes.

>we celebrate our differences
>but white people must be exterminated for ideological reasons

>Every alien race stands up for its culture and genetic lineage.
>Humans are cucks.
I always imagine they're showing humans in the worst and stupidest light.

Dirty feet or shoes on a bed .... fucken hate it

That is not acceptable. What the fuck is she drinking, a Slime from Breath of Fire

>this shitty game is the future

got suckered into pre-release purchase, eh?
many such cases! sad!

She's on a spaceship so the floor is fair dinkum clean as fuck

What do you suggest with the Cities then in Australia ?

Melbourne is bad, Sydney Bad. I believe every city centre is going down this drain.

Some days I wish this was FFX and a giant Sin beast just wiped out these cities .

Much like eastern europe is the only hope for the white race, it too is the only hope for video games.

NO CHANCE

Post the one girls ass

Witcher 3 budget was $53 million

Its obvious where the money went to ....

1. Starbucks "coffee"
2. Dyes for shitty colored hair jobs
3. Aid to Saudi Arabia and other 3rd world nations

l
m
f
a
o

i can't even

:^)

Come home white man

She has a face like a substitute teacher in a bad district after watching a nigglet smear shit all over himself in the middle of the classroom. Just a look of equal parts surprise, disbelief, and disgust.

Well trying to be cucks and appease the Asians isn't going to work. They don't like our culture, they don't like our "outdated" monarchy and they coming in huge waves flooding our nation. Civic nationalism will never work. The US tried and it turns out Blacks vote for Black interests over White interests even if it would benefit the majority of Whites a lot

They need to be removed and sent home, every single goddam one, best we can do without something drastic happening is voting Pauline and right wing meme parties in

And I thought ME3 was shit

Probably not.

I think she's cute

When will they learn that force feeding SJW crap doesn't sell?

lol

Great. When do we invite the robot killers or whatever they're called into our society?

Wasn't one of the bad endings of the trilogy to join the robots?

I want to log off this wild ride

>:^) lol

Considering it user

What fucking company is paying you to bash Mass Effect just before the release of the new game?
Fuck you. I was gonna warez that shit, but you've convinced me otherwise.
Tell this to your employer: You failed. Your efforts only made more people buy Andromeda.

Sup Forums likes diversity. Diversity is different cultures living in their own fucking societies. Mixing everyone into some giant gene shitpool isn't "diversity". What liberals are trying to do is the opposite of diversity. There is no "diversity" if everyone is one gray race.

There were three "good" endings and one bad. The bad one the Reapers kill everyone. The "good" reaper ending you take them over and a disembodied AI thingy.

Friendly reminder, free market always wins. Putting this sjw crap will hurt sales, and the reflex will be to tone it down. Fact is most people that play games are both not sjw, nor women. So putting this stuff to such a blatant degree will alienate normal consumers.

Money talks harder then twitter campaigns to these bigwigs.

I couldnt think of anything bad about Australia that wouldnt be even worse here

Aren't there 3?

((((((((Goldstein))))))))

Why is Sup Forums always fucking right?

They're called Eye Goos you uncultured swine.

She spent 600 years in suspended animation in a quest to find her long lost chromosomes

yes goyim there is nothing going on behind the scenes at all it's all just the sales that matter to the publishers

>t. Achmed

If you guys can't exterminate the Jews with more than a millennium's worth of time then you can't destroy Europe.

Don't you have to say nighttime prayer or something?

Muhammed, kys.

4, you have:
>destroy
>control
>merge
>give up

There are four endings. 3 "good" 1 bad. As I sai---

Oh, I get it. :^)

>saggy tits

dropped

>shoes on bed

So this Andromeda mission started at the end of Mass Effect 2.
They flew out of the galaxy, right past the fucking reapers who were flying into the galaxy, and weren't killed? This makes no sense to me, how did they avoid being detected by the reapers?

if your main character looks a (cute) autistic girl and your animations are worse then half life 2 (lookin at you fallout 4) then you made a shit game

The fluid literally continues to originate in a vertical fountain source after she stops the pouring animation.

This is awful. I've seen indie games with better fluid physics.

Yeah I'm pretty sure there is something bigger behind this.

Surely these developers couldn't continuing to be producing this sort of sjw trash with the declining sales.

We celebrate our differences, fucking each-other until all difference is eliminated.

They have been shooting us with smaller bullets to make us immune to the bigger bullets

surely this beauty wasn't involved.

there is definitely not any mass social engineering going on gamergate was wrong and don't read the next anonymous5 thread at all

Since Sup Forums is full of cucks

I'll post shit here

haha t. tranny

they spent 40 million dollars

for this

Where people actually work themselves out and may have jobs

ME3 was a reasonably good game until near the end of it.

All of the decisions you made just going to waste and becoming stats like that was awful. But a lot of the lead up was worth it by itself.

Reapers are on battery saving mode when in deep space, it's actually when they are most vulnerable.

I have been waiting to see one nation dominate, they need to stay away from all other parties. The liberals are fucken cucked

>cons
>bro culture
what does it mean?

for Canadians bro culture is being a sjw fag

LMAOOOOOO

Bro culture = homosexual encounters

Case example Canadians

Trudeau probably loves this game.

Guys, memes aside, I think the glitches and shit animation will make this game more fun than a regular game with good animation

WTF IS THAT SHIT

thats a legit SJW make up and all

Log off.

cut filthy coward gun using humans to pieces when????

Oh my GOD. I've never seen a game that bad with a budget and a title

>just took a monster hit of cocaine.

Why does the protagonist of every other AAA game look like Ellen Page?

>completely frozen model in the bg

finally a game that lets me play as trans-profession clown larper

lol what

That has to be an edit, there's no way something that ridiculous made the final cut.

...right?

Oh yeah let's embrace human diversity by creating a global government that will eradicate all diversity.

The saddest words in speech and pen are Sup Forums was right again

: ^ (

If only you put on a helmet for every cutscene, that might make the game better.

its the character creator
you can put on tons of different make up and look like the drag queen you always wanted, but you cant create a white person, because its based on templets (there is one for asian, black, latino, and so on, but non for white people)

b-but the combat is suppposed to be good!

>susan hummer
>hummer
This is a joke right?