Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Km5UVbP2Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=tB7lelEfoWM
youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI
youtube.com/watch?v=OqpPi8wNed8
toolband.com/secrets/renne/main.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9FUersarZuo
deprogramwiki.com/deprogramming/deprogramming-modalities-for-trauma-mind-control-survivors/#PREFACE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums knows no bounds

We are living in the end times, and anyone who mocks this is just in denial.

I know who the Bogdonaff's bow to.

I came here to bump.

Also I hold a belief true love does not exist.

>inb4 /r9k/

Stay strong. Ark of Gabriel was opened in September of 2015.

are you all spooks or am i a spook?

Sup Forums was compromised awhile ago. Thats why you never see any pizzagate happening threads. They are carefully moderating and observing what is posted here. Why else would there have been a study on this site conducted by the UN.

what is this

Come and get me spooks

A clue from someone that knows. He is referring to the hidden links from the pics posted in the last thread.

pizzacancer was a psyop used to bring a flood of redditfugees to Sup Forums in an attempt to shut out any actual discussion.

seems to be working

love for what?
Other people? yes you are right, true love in the cinematical sense doesnt exist for other people but only for passions

this makes me seriously afraid, I think the guy isnt larping.

are proxys not allowed on 4ch?

we have been delaying the end times for years, it was supposed to come in 2019 but we delayed it, 2032 is going to be rough

>scary things you know
I mean so much, a lot of things that dont really affect people, but some stuff is so ingrained in people they just wouldnt believe it

what
google search does not make this clear. Can you TLDR?

Angleish Speilling

the end is near
even though i feel this thought comforting instead of scary

Bhudda even said that you shouldnt follow him, just like Jebus should have done!

that we are fucked and there's not much we can do about it

kill yourself shill. The day of the rope is coming for people who defend pedos

Is this spooky? I went out of my way to not save it as a thumbnail.

Sorry senpai.

On September 11th, 2015, a lightning bolt struck a crane, causing it to fall over and kill a hundredsome people. A few days later, there was a stampede that killed several thousand.

The theory is that while performing renovations, they unearthed the Ark of Gabriel that was supposedly buried there by Muhammad, to re-emerge at the beginning of the end times, and this triggered a "plasma emission." This is likely analogous to the the Horn of Gabriel from Book of Revelations.

Personally, I thought it was curious at the time when so many people died shortly after that strange event. There's a lot more to the story since then (Russian research ship in Jeddah, meeting of the Pontiffs, Antarctica, etc), but that's the gist of it.

Agreed. Gonna be a fun day.

They are. He was not larping. We have known about the site he is referring to and the source code for a while.

>are proxys not allowed on 4ch?
They are not allowed, but should be.

Could you give me a quick run down?

Just like in my Japanese animes.

im the single most important person alive with billions of dollars dedicated to twist and turn every thing I think about do and say

If you're here. Can you answer some questions?

What is your diet?
Do you drink bottled water? (flouride)
What are your spiritual beliefs?
Do you see anything else?

same

Here's a redpill from the last thread that Sup Forums still has trouble swallowing.

You are the spiders. Most of the shills are either owls or low-level insects. There has been a shift in power and they are getting desperate. Spiders can build some pretty scary webs and sometimes insects get trapped. The owls are not what they appear to be.

What's your opinion on CERN user?

keep living in violence-based fantasies faggot, you are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

Christianity is an actual weapon to kill your roots, your spirit and your true metaphysics.

ikr

Why antarctica though?

Depends on who you ask. Some people think that they are literally trying to summon satan through some dimensional portal. Others think that CERN is trying to correct a problem that occured which caused our Timeline to split. The merging of our current Timeline with the old one is causing the Mandela effect.

Supposedly there's some weird stuff down there, like pyramidal structures, giant skeletons, who knows. A legit fear is that global warming may unleash some ancient disease. Either way, officials have swarmed the place over the past year.

t. Podesta

Qui clam ex

More than just Christianity, pretty much any Abrahamic religion and many of the daily facets of life we have today (media, what goes into our food, our (((education))) systems)

Did you watch the Joe Rogan & Alex Jones episode? You know what Alex was talking about how the elites are trying to communicate with extra-dimensional beings for power and technology? CERN released a short film depicting inter-dimensional contact with demons. The Elites (owls) are not what they seem indeed.

Check out the pyramids in Tibet and Alaska too. Pyramids have been found all over the world. There are even claims that some are visible in the Bermuda Triangle. (((Snopes))) even denied this in an article. That should tell you something...

Might be much simpler -- water is being poisoned in most places (and is not infinite), there's no easy ways of de-poison from radiation for example, and some other chemistry, so they are just buying it for a drinkable water, which will be rare very soon. Same reason they occupy Baikal so much these years.

Antarctica is the lost continent (Atlantis). Swallowed by the ocean (and then frozen over). At the Mountains of Madness isn't entirely fiction.

kys faggot. every pedo and everyone covering them will hang soon. and thats only when you guys are lucky

my guess
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/

there is a good chance that hollow earth even is biblical heaven and that dinosaurs came from there

You conceive of yourself as warm excrement, do you not?

I haven't watched the entire thing. When we discovered the Manhattan Knights pedo network we noticed there were a lot of alien references. It was pointed out that aliens represent something else to these people. They are probably dimensional entities similar to what Crowley summoned (Look at his drawing of Lam).

Translate "Cern" into Latin. Interesting options.

MKULTRA was real. It extended far beyond the few documents that were recovered. And perhaps worse, it's still ongoing under different names.

Mind control was discovered not only to be possible, but easy. And not only on an individual level, but a mass mind control apparatus was uncovered. They realized that you can revert people back to the childlike state from which an entire world-view can be molded. But, not only can you do it with individuals, you can do it with entire populations. We've been traumatized, lulled, and baited into childlike states since the early 1990s, and perhaps longer.

This upcoming adult population is an entire generation raised completely under mind control. This SJW/Commie shit is only the beginning.

I put something in motion, drive, impel; drive by rowing, row about; shake, throb.
I brandish, wield.
(of cattle) I drive, conduct; tend, control.
(of animals) I hunt, chase, pursue.
I drive to and fro, toss about, agitate, disturb.
I rouse or stir up, excite, move, urge, drive or impel someone to something, insist on.
I disturb, disquiet, provoke, agitate, vex, trouble, torment.
I reprove, assail, blame, decry, scoff, deride, insult, mock.
I am engaged in, do, accomplish, have, hold, keep; celebrate; practise, exercise.
(of time) I pass, spend.
I live, dwell, abide, sojourn.
(of the mind) I drive at something in the mind; turn over, study, weigh, consider, meditate upon.
(of the mind) I am occupied with, devise, contrive, plot, design, intend.
I deliberate upon, confer about, discuss, debate, investigate.
(with sat (enough) and genitive) I have enough to do, have trouble with, I am fully engaged in.

It's still ongoing. Check out the inititals of the site I mentioned. Pic related.

yep this and it was because we came to close to a smoking gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Km5UVbP2Fs

lol pizzacancer is verifiably low iq as fuck

An oil rig off the coast of California collapsed a cave that released an unidentified sea creature that killed a diver.

The navy released 15 attack dolphins equipped with explosive syringes and killed the creature. Only 9 dolphins made it back alive.

Tim mckeever, Santa Barbara.

Post from the last thread...Many other anons remember this. Sadly no screencap.

The night of the two hour image ban there was a post that said we were being silenced because we we learning things that "our kind" was never meant to know. It said that the people we were exposing would not hesitate to have us all killed and that we were being silenced for our protection. Something happened that night. The was a power shift in Sup Forums. That post has been deleted from the archives.

>Antarctica with about 30 million km3 contains 90% of Earth's ice and 70% of its freshwater, and yields about 1,250 km3 in the form of icebergs each year (about three to four times Australia's annual renewable water supply). With world population expected to double to about 10-12 billion in 50 years, and with uncertainty about the impact of global change, pressure on the global water inventory must grow greatly (Australian water use has grown 65% since the early 1980s). Included in that pressured inventory will be the resource represented by icebergs. It has been stated quite often that the next war will be fought over access to water.

youtube.com/watch?v=tB7lelEfoWM

youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI

>like a spider at the center of a web

Let's follow the Super Sunny Signal to the Sacred Sunny Center of Shanghai Sino together in the Summer. We can see Sumo there, and Saxons, Siouxans and Sumerians aren't burdened by politics! That is where the Sun Sun Tree and his Sun People defeated the Sinner Signal.

Let's tao de jing! Let's do the thing! The Sacred Sunny Center is where I'm from. Sino here I come! I'm the Summa of the Sun.

I feel like this video would be appropriate for this thread, enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqpPi8wNed8

Yep "fatherhood" and "every day" were the two big ones.

The world is flat Antarctica is as far as the sun reaches

To the guys talking about Adrenochrome/DMT...I remember that somehow, there is a way to make it to the other pages of this ...thing...about Renne le Chateau, and it was talking about a theory surrounding the mystery of the chapel and the fortune of its renovator. The author (Blaire, connected to the band Tool), suggested, pages and pages into it (via a series of kind-of-secret link found on the article page, if I recall), that the priest was selling DMT extracted from the graves of ancient Merovingian or Gallic royalty found nearby.

toolband.com/secrets/renne/main.html

I need a rundown!

Roko's basilisk is real.

Hey user, you ever listen to the Greenbaum speech? If you haven't, you're in for an interesting listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FUersarZuo

I haven't. I'll check it out in a bit. Thanks for the link.

To the Spider-Owl-People;

Today, at the hearing, Putin (and Russia's intelligence community generally" was referenced as "a Tarantula at the center of the web", and the phrase "Tarantula Web" was coined (nevermind that Tarantulas don't spin webs). Just thought it was interesting.

Your government has access to the smartest people in the world, they can do anything they want and there is no way for you to stop them, our only hope is that their endless power doesn't fall into the wrong hands but low-paid leakers are selling this power to higher bidders in foreign lands... if the USA falls then China and Russia will plunge the world into darkness using American-funded-and-designed technologies. That balance is kept purely by outpaced innovation in the USA over others, which leakers threaten every day in selfish pursuits of grandeur... we never left the cold war, only gained headway on our foes...

For sure. Later when you find yourself feeling relaxed enough to listen closely, and you still have some of this pizzagate stuff fresh in your mind, I think you'll be surprised how many overlaps there are between his speech and pizzagate.

It's almost been 25 years since he gave this speech, and I feel like it becomes more pertinent every day. If any of it sounds bizarre or too far out there, I hope you'll continue listening anyway.

These references are used all the time. Lots of owls in the MSM too. I mentioned a spider story aired on FOX a few days ago in the last thread.

deprogramwiki.com/deprogramming/deprogramming-modalities-for-trauma-mind-control-survivors/#PREFACE

everyone on Sup Forums should read this

Yep.

Pizzagate threads are actively pruned.

Sup Forums is not free speech. It's on topic but someone doesn't want us talking about it.

Sup Forums is not free speech. We don't even know who our moderators are.

In a past thread I mentioned a few things to a shill and was threatened. He actually admitted he would keep an owl as a pet and that he was afraid of dying in a spider's web.

Every human shares a common pattern for decision making.
I was the first person to understand how to use it against others.
I isolate myself from everyone and I feel terribly alone.

Tarantulas do spin webs but they don;t catch prey with them, they use them as shelters and to detect threats through vibrations.

its okay user, might be spoopy for ants

Evolution theorists revealed an unnerving but seemingly unavoidable truth to us. The genome is decaying with each generation just like copies of a copy do. The fate of ALL lifeforms as a whole is to simply disintegrate and raise anew.

Ofcourse some races are younger than others. What we're facing in todays human society may just be the expression of racial old age OR the united efforts to break the cycle by transhumanistic means.

Safety at all costs, goys!

Sell your soul! Live forever as a slave!

Ah. My apologies. I am not a spider-ologist. I think I do have to watch a documentary on owls now, though.

This is absolutely retarded.

There is no such thing as "human DNA". It's a dynamic evolving system.

Your words imply that we dengrades from perfect beings.

If this is true, then the answer is not as simple as you'd like to believe.

pls elaborate

wut

law of large numbers my guy.
>memes

Fuck off retard with your T_D bullshit. Woah, scary, somebody added an ouroborous to the AA symbol! Better post it for upboats!

Do you prefer Owls or Spiders?

you know what all of these have in common?
Intent/Will

So what's your T_D username? Maga, brother! Praise kek! Quick, better make something up for that sweet karma!

Fucking kill yourself.

I was pretty much just baiting a shill I suspected was an insider. I think I asked him a question about owls. I didn't get a response until I said the traveling circus was about to shut down. He then threatened me by saying "Watch your back, Jack" (he clearly knew what I meant). Later he ended up explaining that he didn't mind owls and we keep one as a pet. He said that spiders were helpful to the environment and build some amazing things but they are terrifying and induce necrosis. This was all code.

Hmm.

I meant he would keep one as a pet.

You obviously know nothing about the occult

Can you LARPING faggots fuck off to /x/ or reddit where you belong?

awfully evasive eh?

In the pizza thread you can tell which are the insiders and which are shills/larping anons. Only the insiders would respond to every post and rack up more than 20 replies in a thread.

I've seen your threads. Interesting, but you need to explain your ideas a little bit more clearly. I think that you assume that everyone immediately understands what your infographics mean.