Ask a Jew on Sup Forums anything

Hey guys

I know there are some actual Nazis on this board, and a lot of "anti-antisemitism" but it honestly never bothers me.

Some weird shit people say that makes me wonder if I can clarify:
>Kikes control the galaxy with their money grubbing genetics and selfish shnozzes
>All Jews are either lumped together in this massive conspiracy, or we are lazy inbred good-for-nothings that can't do fuck all

So, i'm putting myself out there for the second thread in a row (last one was good), just to answer any questions in case someone here wants to actually talk, and they've never met a Jew before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care

why did you kill Jesus?

Why in God's name would any sane Israeli Government want to govern the fucking Pallies?

Are you people nuts? I know you paid a price for getting out of Gaza, but Ruling Arabs is like letting the Illinois Nazi Party attend your daughter's bat mitzvah.

Please tell the Israelis to wake the fuck up!

Jews have a lot of conflicting opinions about Israel. We are totally divided on the nation, and a good portion of us protest the state as a whole all the time.

The Israelis imo are on a power trip right now, and they are governing very poorly (and inhumanely).

Why do you refuse to accept Jesus Christ as the messiah?

Personally i'm not religious. Until I was in my mid teens I would go to synagogue and learn Hebrew (family obligations) but i'm basically agnostic now.

Oh look guys! This funny, quirky, relatable, normal guy will use his wit and charm to make us all realize how silly we've been and how everyone is the same on the inside.

The episode ends with us all becoming friends and going out for a soda.

Where do you keep your jewgold?

Would the world really be a better place if white people didn't exist?

not really.

I know there are some opinions (or beliefs) that never change, no matter what I say.

I just think on both sides, information is important.

*headshot*

why are jews trying to genocide the white race?

why did you trick us into invading iraq

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Do you consider goy human?

Also, how often do you call blacks shooks and shwartzas?

I think that's a useless hypothetical. It doesn't really get us anywhere at all-- and most importantly people are just shitty to other people, everywhere.

But speaking super generally, the history of western europe isn't pretty

Obviously yes

Never

I meant to their backs

Dunno what that means.

Again like i'm not gonna say "why did all white people own slaves" because they didn't.

So at the same time, "why did all Jews do 'X'" doesn't make much sense

Yeah so did I

Of course you are. Progressivism is the new religion of the Jew.

Haha, I'm just kiddin man. You alright?

Do you support Israel?

Also, does Torah/Talmud say the goys will become your slaves?

I don't have enough information about it to fully support or oppose the state of Israel, but I have moral objections to the way the government is handing Palestine.

And no, i'm pretty sure it doesn't, and even if for some ridiculous reason it did, Jews don't believe that

Are you sure about that?

youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY

Gotta go, thanks to anyone that replied

Why are so many secular Jews communist?

youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

no one cares bout da joos

Whats your opinion on Israels settlement policy and illegal occupation. The MSM condemns Russia for annexing Crimea but never mentions Israels actions which have been going on much longer.

Only the left wing Jews are doing that. And they’re inadvertantly genociding themselves too by bringing in all the Muslims and third world people. Conservative Jews recognize that Western civilization and goyim in general are better for the world than multiculturalism.

It’s worthless land and the Arabs have plenty enough of it. They just don’t like Jews living there. They also just like conflict. Arabs are genetically and culturally angry and combative.

haha no. Conservative jews like Bibi and Bill Krisotl shilled us into rekting iraq, turning a somewhat stable shithole into a rapegugee spawning chaotic fuck-for-all. conveniently, leftist jews brainwashed westerners int being cucks and thinking accepting the 3rd world hordes created by "conservative" jews was a good idea.

i dont think its an accident that the actions of these supposedly opposing factions work in perfect harmony.

So he could die for your sins.

That's a pretty idiotic statement for the fact that if you look at history for pretty much any group of people none of it is pretty, excepting maybe a few peaceful edge cases here and there.

You don't think it's an accident because you're crazy and not particularly bright.

The implication is that there were no benefits to American corporations and old money goys from a continuation of American hegemony abroad. There are plenty of shareholders in oil companies and defense contractors that aren’t Jews. They didn’t need convincing from Bibi to invade the Middle East. The Saudis were onboard too. Those conservative Jews may have a globalist agenda but there are plenty of 1% non Jews that agree with it. They’re not shills for Jews, they’re greedy like everyone else. And there’s no conspiracy between those kinds of right wing Jews and Jews on the left. They’re not working in concert. This is a common antisemeitc trope. My family are mostly left wing Jews and we disagree on these issues vehemently. The far left Jews I know really can’t understand why it’s bad to have more Muslims here. They also blame Israel for everything regarding the Palestinians. They’re not really pro-Jew like I am at all.

You are the thing that we object to. Your presumption to dictate reality and tell people what they think. You are not a far-fetched self-contradictory theory because you are reading this.
You had the informational world in your hands and you fumbled it, Schlomo.

Do you know Sabbatai Zevi ?

Dem hands tho

>merely a (((coincidence))) goy
sure chaim

yea and jews played on the greed of their shabbos goyim, the saudis and traitors on our own shores. this does not absolve you guys.

Are you ready for 1967 in 2017?

What do you think about Chinese and the other East Asians?

Do you think of yourself as the children of Cain?

I don't think all the kikes get together and talk about white-genocide and how to wipe out whites. But there is a disproportionate amount of you in powerful positions and a majority of you seem to be cultural Marxists and I don't like that shit shlomo. Also kikes love destroying the economy

Why have you not accepted Yeshua ben Yosef as the Messiah yet?

Why have 47% of the federal reserve chairman been jewish in the US, when only 2% of the population is jewish? Seems disproportionate to say the extreme fucking least. Some would say this position is the most powerful in the US. I would probably agree.

For reference:

Federal Reserve Chairmen Of The US since Federal Reserve was formed in 1913

1 Charles Sumner Hamlin (unconfirmed or afraid to admit)
2 William P. G. Harding (unconfirmed or afraid to admit)
3 Daniel R. Crissinger (unconformed or afraid to admit)
4 Roy A. Young (unconfirmed or afraid to admit)
5 Eugene Meyer (jew)
6 Eugene Robert Black (jew)
7 Marriner S. Eccles (unconfirmed or afraid to admit)
8 Thomas B. McCabe (unconfirmed or afraid to admi)
9 William M. Martin (unconfirmed or afraid to admi)
10 Arthur F. Burns (jew)
11 G. William Miller (unconfirmed or afraid to admi)
12 Paul Volcker (jew)
13 Alan Greenspan (jew)
14 Ben Bernanke (jew)
15 Janet Yellen (jew)

47% so far.. for a US population consisting of 2% jews
Please help confirm the rest.

Does this mean I killed this fucking thread?

What's the best way to piss a jew off?

Throw a penny into the wishing well and then piss in it.

Still no reply from the jew? I'm going to bed then.

Oh fuk, the jews saved us from our sins

like so

Oh look, another self indulgent inbred with delusions of moral superiority is here to enlighten us goys.

>The best part about our timeline is that within >the life span of every one reading your post, >we will see the destruction of Israel, the >abandonment of Judaism, and the utter >oblivion of the kike race.

Your failure to impose in-group discipline led to concerted, and relatively undeclared, attacks on your host societies.

Like every parasite, you will be flushed from the bowels of the human race.

Your ilk will rue the day they attacked our freedom of speech.

Now, please gas yourself you fucking oven dodger.

#FreePalestine
#EndIsraeliApartheid
#muh6gorillion
#wewuzrabbis

>Hey guys
you have never been here before. gas yourself.

Islam Thread

Throw out a quarter then when they go to run and pick it up go steal there wife and car.

It must be terrifying to know that there are no safe havens left.

Bump for digits. Surely Kek wills your destruction.

Tell me -

How do you get the big nose bonus?

show kippah or menorah with date for proof, nice trips btw

Is it true Rabbis fry foreskin like pork rinds and eat them?

Why do most Jews support multiculturalism and open borders, when they know themselves that racial equality is a myth and that race mixing with lesser races will eventually dumb down the predominantly white populations of west?

He has spoken.

How prevalent are Talmudic teachings among common jews?

No jew lies ok, if you answer the question give a real answer.

then he asks for some tree fiddy

It's only a matter of time before the JQ is solved