Abortions, good or bad for America?

Abortions, good or bad for America?

>population control for blacks
>white babies also killed too
>morally unsound
>demographically necessary

Its a mixed bag
On one hand you are aborting living fetuses, on the other you are ridding the world of nignogs at a much higher rate

just look at africa, they breed like vermin

It's a necessary evil.

Fuck morality who cares

>Debating the validity of 1st degree murder
>I am a moral person

Do you really want a woman that would murder their own children, to raise children? What happens twenty years latter when you have to put down their criminal offspring?

>muh feelings

America would of been already like 30% white if abortion wasn't a thing fuck off

Abortions are bad for america, not because "muh fetus is hooman and has hooman rights" but because the roasties will get cockblocked and have to have their bastard child they received from the cock carousel, as well as sucking chad dry of his life force. There is the chance of it being done illegally of course, but perhaps the right wing safety squads can take care of it and planned parenthood will be a distant memory.

Do you know what the black/mexishit population would be at if abortion was illegal?

I'd rather a couple be ready or some ounce of responsibility to raise a kid vs. more children raised by horrible parents/absent parents/foster care and going on to continue the latter trend.

who is she?

>thinking child murder is ever a good thing

>not being a Christian

>thinking raising a kid in broken homes for the rest of his life is a good thing

Idk, some rando

>pro-murder
>debate
Note how the inhumanity and complete lack of empathy quickly comes to front in the leftist.

>equating a rough life with murder

LEL

Every problem faced by modern America could be fixed by a true turn to Christ

Abortion is simply a bandaid on a serious social/ethical problem America currently faces

A rough life can lead people to murder. And Christ is a Jewfag who couldn't be bothered to give a damn if you suffered or not.

>Being a slave
>No thanks

>my wifes son the religion

no thank you, plenty of Christians would flip flop on the issue if they learned that they are going to have a retard baby but i guess the good christian thing to do is let a child into this world who will only suffer

>Every problem faced by modern America could be fixed by a true turn to Christ
>Abortion is simply a bandaid on a serious social/ethical problem America currently faces
this

I'm pro white america, pro abortion by extension

Solution to this Problem

>Be a Christian
>Don't have sex before marriage
>Be in a relationship with someone you love
>Raise your children properly

If someone actually rapes a girl you sentence him to death and then the woman can either keep the baby or put it up for adoption

That baby should then be raised by the state and sent to serve in the

-Military
-Police
-Civil Service

Two wrongs don't make a right. Under no condition do you have the right to abort a baby

Amen brother, watch this jew recoil at the mere mention of God's law and morality.

But am I really though?

There is nothing you could say that could prove 100% of the time that a child with a hard life will end up killing someone.

Jesus cares about everyone equally and wants your salvation more than anything which is why he died on the cross and suffered so much

>burning in hell for eternity
no thanks

>I think Im on par with God so I can determine who should live and who should do

Edgelord faggot detected

>looks like a fit conservative version of ex-gf

No schlomo, youre a self professed atheist shilling THE feminist lefty position. You lack basic human thought and place zero value on human life.

Christianity will continue to be dead outside of memecults in the west.

Not 100% of the time. But growing up in a home where one doesn't know their parents at all, or said persons parents could care less about them is no life to live.

>~70% of all abortions done by blacks
>~Blacks 15% of population

Do the math.

60% of Black babies in America are born to a single mother
30% to a teenage mother
65% of blacks live off welfare

Blacks take the majority of abortions

Seems pretty straightforward

How can a woman even get raped if she isnt drunk being a naked whore in the parking lot of the club. Where is her husband/father?

HURR DURR I CARE ABOUT WHITE BABIES

Then white people should stop being so materialistic and have more children.

Guess when white people had lots of kids? Oh thats right when everyone was a religious Christian

Its no wonder everyone is an atheist/spiritual/2x a year Christian and white birth rates are plummeting

Forsaking Jesus is exactly what the Jews want you to do

Good goy

>calls me schlomo
>literally worships one

Banning abortion is dysgenic.

I love Pupinia so much it hurts :(

Good for the world.

>i think im on par with god

lol no, humans are always going to kill each other including in the name of god. i just dont want to raise a child that will only suffer

>god is moral but only because we say he is please ignore all the pain and suffering in the world, they are suffering for jewsus

>what is kidnapping
>what is using your strength against a weaker person

Note how the vile jew recoils at the mention of God.

anything that stops the gov from telling me what the fuck i can and can't do to my body is a good thing

freedom, nigger

>identifies as Judeo-Atheist
>doesnt understand he is a jew

are you saying jesus is vile to?

>a child that will suffer

We all suffer just to different degrees. Look we are on Sup Forums I'm sure there is something wrong with both of our lives

A hard life and a faithfulness to Christ only ensures a more glorious eternal life though

To your other point

Not all crime can be stopped but it should be punished justly with torture and death

That being said the unborn child who has done nothing wrong but still has a soul should not be punished because they have done nothing wrong

So you are a feminist - shocker

Only a cuck would allow his wife to be near strange men

Give blacks free abortions under the guise of "reparations for muh slavery" and encourage them to help thin the herd

Maybe toss other minorities in sating something about oppression

Meanwhile charge whites large fees in order to keep white babies around by discouraging white abortions and justify it with white privilege.

Use their own bullshit against them to create a eugenics program.

Bad for America.

"Do not kill the innocent." –Exodus 23:7

Proverbs 6:16-19 (KJV) These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him... hands that shed innocent blood,

The pattern from scripture is that God judges a nation on a corporate level. He gives them a grace period to repent and once his wrath reaches a certain level his judgement comes down on said nation.

In the case of America, we are long over-due for a crazy natural disaster. Based on the curses of Leviticus 26 we are likely going to lose a war in future years, or come into a period of famine/pestilence.

Well said brother.

abortions should be permitted only under extreme situation such as rape, endangering mother's life, child being mutilated etc

>we are long overdue for a natural disaster
>you actively discuss things with people this dumb

>Jesus was a jew
>kike on a stick

I guess thats why the Catholic Church basically went after Jews and kept them in their place for hundreds and hundreds of years...because we like them so much

Sure Vatican II has ruined everything but hopefully these modernist traitors will die off soon and we can get a conservative pope back in office to overturn everything

Hopefully it will happen before Rome is attacked by some shitskin but I doubt it

These are all murder

>>white babies also killed too
Only the future children of degenerates who take abortion in the first place. I.e future degenerates. Good riddance.

Same. It actually does hurt lmao.

yes we all suffer but it is better to stop someones suffering before it begins and yes crimes should be punished but i see no reason to push a religion on people that pushes to ignore all logic and reasoning for "muh faith in christ will protect me from evil and grant me a glorious eternal life"

>you are feminist

no i just dont have time to be around my wife and daughter every waking moment of their lives

So your ex-GF was a fat libtard?

>population control for blacks
>demographically necessary

Painkillers can help you forget your arm is broken but your arm is still fucking broken. Abortion is the same thing, it's treating the symptom, not the problem. The problem won't go away until we gut government welfare, poor people won't shit out so many kids when they're forced to be personally responsible for them and big daddy government won't bail them out anymore.

abortion is not something you debate, its something that makes you vomit

guy coming in hot with the goat herder fairytales

no better than the fucking muslims and kikes

"let me post some quotes from my gay book"

>before the suffering begins

life is suffering. can you honestly think about the last time you have been happy...like really happy for more than 30minutes. I don't think so. Last time I can think of was when Trump got elected.

Considering that Christ is the truth and all wisdom descends from this basic understanding you are wrong. Can you honestly look at the works of St Thomas Aquinas and think this man lacked reasoning, logic and understanding?

Unless you accept that Christ is the way, the truth and the light than everything you believe is wrong. All of your "rational" conclusions will fail you and society both.

This is why both the government and the people of that nation must come to love Jesus and hold his truth in the highest regard. Everything flows from this basic understanding.

This is why the Jews are so evil. The Jews reject God's truth and thus all of their actions are evil

try to take away my right to abort, christfag, and i'll be showing up to abort you and your whole senpai

mind your own fucking business

>burning in hell for eternity
Lies. It's a scare tactics because people who subscribe to Christianity are cucks to begin with.
I'd rather live in my white atheist society than be ruled over by Christian niggers or Islamic niggers

right man. hell we should just start using aborted fetuses for food. think of all the people we could feed with those millions of fetuses

>i encourage my wife to be near strange men
>i want her to be sexy for them
>i support feminist politics
KEK
U
C
K

Sounds like someone isn't sorted.

>abortions should be permitted only under extreme situation such as being black

indeed, thus the extreme situation
similar to death setence

and youll quickly find out that grown adults are alot tougher than the babies you butchered

there should be a federal grant for getting sterilized

GREAT for america.

There are roughly as many black abortions as there are black births. Literally killing themselves accounts for half of their population growth.

top kek

Amen
Look its another feminist atheist who assigns no value to human life.

Abortion is murder

Denying the truth is your first problem

Christ is here for you when you are ready to grow up and stop being an autistic man child

Its okay a lot of people have angsty atheist phases it will only make your faith stronger when you come out the other side an into glorious traditional Latin Catholicism

>literally genociding blacks before theyre born
and we call them niggers

Then why don't we ban abortions for whites and make them free for blacks?

if you're an alpha and not a beta worryfag you don't need to babysit your wife 24hours a day like a neurotic bitch. my gf tells me every time some guy at the store or work tries some shit with her and if i know him i call his nigger ass out

>im gonna accuse him of things he never said, that sure will show him hes a cuck

i wish you the best of luck ever finding a wife or girlfriend that would be ok with your extreme clingyness and white knight complex

christians? hardly, ned

fuck with my rights, i dare you

>soldiers and police raised by the state

what could possibly go wrong?

Go to church next weekend

Find a Catholic Church thats says the old school traditional Latin Mass

Avoid the liberal modernist churches at all costs

i must congratulate you on your zealotry and basic lack of free will

If they are raised by an atheist state a lot could go wrong

If they are raised by a Christian state, you are basically creating a solid vanguard to crush degenerate scum

>white babies also killed too
The white babies that are killed are either from feminists and sluts, or have genetic diseases. Abortion improves the white gene pool.

Thank you, nice dubbbbbs

>my girlfriend is near strange niggers daily
>they say provocative things to her often
>this happens regularly
>i am ok with that
>i told Jamal dont do that
wow, this is a new level of cuckoldry

I will never be a Catholic as long as Francis is the Pope

I fucking love steam punk bongs, sauce for that one in pic?

Nigs would chimp and not do them just to spite us
That said...

You don't have the right to choose

But more importantly Christ gives us the pope we deserve

The majority of Catholics are faggots...so God gave us a terrible faggot Pope

God wants us to wake up and this is that time

Don't be a bandwagonner

>i follow my wife around every minute of the day because im an insecure faggot just like every muslim and i know that bitch will run for the hills given the first chance

they will be fucked with soon and your baby murder frenzy will come to an end. shame you wont be able to use that hallowed out yeast infested cum drain to pay for getting your nails done anymore

you seem to think a lot about girlfriends being with strange men and niggers.

I am pro-life because it means that niggers get to suffer in this shitty world.

is it a coincidence that one of the biggest emporiums for anime and illicit child pics now is covered with weak-knee christfags? is this the natural evolution?

keep trying to fuck with my rights

Is this nu-Sup Forums?
>pro-cuckold
>pro-feminist
>if she gets raped we'll murder the innocent

>morally unsound
On what basis?