Is Justin Trudeau in danger of losing the 2019 election?

He hasn't been as forward with his sunny ways these days. Are things going to get rough for our prime minister in the upcoming two years?

yes. maxime bernier will cuck this surfer boy

king leaf's time is over

No, because canadians are deluded into thinking they'll get weed if they vote for him.

DUMB
FUCKING
LEAF
BITCH!!

One can only hope.

>no capital gains tax
>common sense firearms laws including no magazine restrictions for semiautos

Literally two of my banes

But if you vote him out of office, doesn't he win?

Hopefully there still is a Canada by 2019. A lot of Trudeau's damage will be irreversible. Soros globalist pawn faggot

Trudeau will fall.

Bernie Maxmemes is going to lose

ur dumb

God what a punchable face. I think i hate leafs as much as i hate kikes

What happened to 'dude weed lmao'?

Bernier's not going to win the nomination, sadly.

We're about to have our own Douchebag versus Turd Sandwich, Poodeau versus (((O'Leary))).

Max is going to crush him.

Why is Bernier better than Leitch? Is it because he is more electable? Do his views align with Leitch's?

And O'Leary...is he a globalist pawn? His open letters to Wynne and Notley were great.

Rumor has it that they will legalize it this 4/20.

Castro's son will be deported.

If weedman keeps his promise mark my words it will be tightly controlled government strains sold in government only shops with high government taxes. Liberal style

Pretty sure Maximeme is for proper recreational use, and though I don't agree with it, if it gets the dudeweedlmao kid votes...

Even with a majority government which makes the PM of Canada more or less an elected dictator he couldn't change the law because.... reasons?

If he stays pm for more than one term I think leafs should be permabanned from Sup Forums. Your posts generally suck and you're becoming as pathetic as yurop. More weedman would solidify your swede-tier status

Why can Bernier not win? Or Leitch? It's a close race. And are you sure O'Leary being (((them)))) isn't disinfo?

>Is Justin Trudeau in danger of losing the 2019 election?

No, get real. Most people support Trudeau and aren't butthurt about refugees and a gender equal cabinet. All the conservative candidates are all absolute jokes that have no appeal outside of Alberta, and even if they weren't a total gongshow people still hate Harper and Trump is discrediting the right wing in the eyes of normies. Trump is making Trudeau look more competent than he actually is. Marijuana will be legalized right before the election and the economy is improving. Most Canadians are not right wing, they only way Conservatives win is when there is low turnout and the vote is split. If there was any serious threat the NDP would work with the Liberals or they would do strategic voting again.

He ran into some fudge with the UN, so he just said fuck it, I won't go against my master.

MAD MAX HERE WE COME

>it's a close race

This dude has a bit of the shylock curse.

Why do you think that? He's a corrupt clown and libertarian ideas have no appeal.

Don't forget

>free trade with china

As for the ((())), that's just meme-talk. The actual problem with O'Leary is that you actually read his platform, it's more neo-liberal than conservative. He's basically Hillary dressed up as Trump.

Dude, the way weed is being sold right now in Toronto is already perfect. $10 for a gram + tax which makes it $11.30. Excellent quality. Many strains. Officially legalizing it will make it worse. It's literally completely legal already and perfect.

Is Max pro legalization or just decriminalization?

>free trade with china
Sounds great. Flood the market with fake MAGA hats, cheap phones and meth-like drugs to overdose all the junkies.

Yea that's shit. China owns us anyway.

O'Leary is a shill. Literally zero commitments, even on his own website. He's what a marketing committee thought of as the Trump candidate, based on huffpo articles.

>Is Max pro legalization or just decriminalization?
He supports either way.

We are much worse than Eastern Europe. But we aren't as bad as Sweden or London. I'd compare us to a France, but they have a possibility at Le Pen... while we are stuck with Cuckdeau till 2019.

The CBC won't shut up about him and drawing parallels to Trump either. Trump won the same way, by baiting the media into talking about him constantly. O'Leary will win the same way.

It's all caught up in some convuluted international treaties and there's some question over how it will be handled at the provincial level.

Regardless, I can just go to the dispensary at the local Indian reserve any time I want and buy weed there without having to show a card, I've been doing that since before he got elected.

His open letters to Notley and Wynne were awesome tho. But I agree, fuck O'Leary. Leitch or Max are our last hope

Is selling weed the dayjob of a chug?

You have to go back, Błażej.

Not sure about his official stance, I hear you. I just can't see someone like trudeau allowing anyone with a bit of capital to have free reign running these shops. I mean good for them for making money, but trudeau is going to want a monopoly. Lcbo style. And maybe in 10 years some freedom will be given to the individual business ventures.

What matters is members, not supporters. It is completely tied.

Lmfao, pathetic when cucked Canadians try to imitate Europe or US with this meme.

This is CANADA. This country NO LONGER belongs to Canadians. You are irrelevant.

Has anyone actually got their membership card yet? I renewed membership a couple months back so I could vote against oleary but I haven't received a card yet. When I bought a membership under Harper I got that shit quick

he will for sure lose as long as no voter looks into his Hawaiian beach blue eyes

With so many in the race, it's hard to call it a tie.

Can they stop using Canada as a multicultural experiment already? I think the results are so good, they can end the study pre-maturely.

Slit your wrists, alarmist.

"Belonging" and "Deserving" is a silly concept either way. What matters is continuing the culture and thus the civilization, thus limiting immigration and encouraging integration should be the focus. The left is missing the mark by letting them flood in without any regulation, and the far right offers a more effective but impractical solution of completely cutting immigration and deporting everyone left and right.

Apparently O'Leary committed fraud with memberships. I have a feeling Trudeau/Soros are propping him up.

Yea this is retarded. The vote is in May. The losers need to start endorsing others and gtfo

Pretty much. If they can rally behind Bernier or Scheer, then they'd have a solid chance.

Trudeuau literally just raised the immigration quota lol. Hopefully we can survive till 2019. And hopefully Max / Kelly are legit.

>letting them flood in without any regulation
Oh shit, where is that happening?

I am so stealing this quote. Thank you, for real.

Europe. And it'll happen here too if we keep sliding down that slippery slope.

And trust me, Toronto is finished. Somalis and ISIS members everywhere you look. White people are a minority here. Our civilization is dying.

Hopefully.

Okay I get it, I wasn't being intellectually honest.

Scarborough here. Can confirm.

All whites worth their salt need to leave for higher ground, or at least have a backup plan.

Maybe if they bomb everything they'll fix the housing market.