Hypothetically, if Director Comey was going to read this thread, what would you say to him?

Hypothetically, if Director Comey was going to read this thread, what would you say to him?

pee pee poo poo pepe is best pepe

I only fap to jordyn jones ironically sir

Russia could not have been the source of leaked Democrat emails released by Wikileaks. Please read.

>August 2015: DNC knows it has been hacked, confirmed today by Comey. DNC refuses FBI direct access of hardware. Refusals continue for months and, indeed, FBI never receives access to hacked servers to date.
>January to May 2016: DNC "rigs" 2016 Primary against Bernie Sanders in favor of Hillary Clinton, as shown in Wikileaks' DNC Leaks published in July 2016.
>June 2016: Hired cybersecurity firm CROWDSTRIKE releases a report blaming Russia for the August 2015 hack after claiming to have examined the DNC's hacked servers
>July 2016: Wikileaks publishes DNC emails ahead of Democrat National Convention. Leads to multiple resignations including Wasserman-Schulz and shows extensive collusion to ensure Clinton defeats Sanders in the Democrat primary. None of the publications have been proven inauthentic to date. Content of emails is from as recently as March and April 2016.

So did the DNC really not secure its servers from further hacking after the 2015 breach? Why would they have refused to turn over their servers to the FBI? How could Wikileaks have published emails from April 2016 when the DNC hack was supposedly done by Russia in August 2015?

Either Democrats are obfuscating evidence of repeated, secondary hacks that continued for at least 8 months after the original DNC hack that was concluded by Crowdstrike to have been perpetrated by Russia, or their entire narrative around Russia has been fictionalized with the help of the Crowdstrike private cybersecurity company.

These are simple facts and indisputable

Keep up the good work bud, get that traitor Trump and hang his fat ass

cant answer that

good taste(ironically, of course)

Thank you for being the only non-partisan entity remaining in our government. Your unyielding pursuit of justice and unwavering professionalism is deeply respected. All Americans should strive to be as patriotic as yourself.

Thank you for you service to this great nation, and godspeed.

get a warrant ya fat fuck

stay out of politics

Did you brief President Obama on any calls involving Michael Flynn?

Nothing, literally don't care. Thanks for giving the dems another chance to sperg out over absolutely nothing for a couple more weeks I guess. It's always entertaining and I was starting to get worried the momentum was dying.

Meanwhile 5 months ago
>YOU FUCKING TRAITOR TRUMP SHILL WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU REOPEN THE HILLARY INVESTIGATION NOW SHE DINDU NUFFIN

(((They're))) threatening you aren't (((they?)))

Because ((they ))) feel like you stole the election from Shillary, (((they))) are making you create this fabrication of Russia altering our election, huh?

I hope to see him and our president work together in the future, it'd be good to see what some honorable men can get done.

I find it hard to figure out if he is really honorable or if he is a puppet or he just has no idea what he's doing. Todays hearing was full of contradictions.

Comey is just doing his job, he's not supposed to take sides. Whether or not you agree with him you can't deny that he's maintained a level of professionalism that I think we all wish both sides would try to achieve. Comey is the good guy in all of this and he's doing his best to prevent all out civil war. I can't imagine how burdening it must be to know that all facets of your government (even Trump) are corrupt to their core.

I wish James Comey the best, I can't fathom how stressful his life must be.

I wish you would call out republicans for that whole (((You can't elect Hillary, she's under FBI investigation because her emails could of been hacked by Russians)))

That we know he dropped the Clinton investigation after his wife received a large donation from them.

Drag out the investigation as long as you can so Democlaps can keep making fools of themselves.

>(even Trump)
[citation needed]

what did he mean by this?

hi

I'd ask him to just do his job.

If trump did do something wrong (which there has been literally 0 evidence I've seen that he has) I would want to know about it. If he hasn't, I want Comey to clear him.

I may not like some of the decisions Comey made during the election (even if it got my preferred candidate in office), but I believe he's trying his best, and that many at the fbi are trying their best. I know people who genuinely believe in what they do there. I know people who don't. I trust those guys after everything I've seen though, and I hope I can trust Comey too.

Please do what we trust you to, you're American.

Dont let the niggers study white genetics and its behavior for free.

>Post# and ID ends in 44

Kek confirms that Comey is doing his job to the best of his ability. It's not his fault that American politics is a completely retarded shit flinging contest.

if he stayed away from the encryption backdoor spiel I would support him completely.

You never adequately explained your decision on refusing to recommend indictment for Hillary. Anyone with enough insight can see something was wrong there, even if you buy the fact that precedent caused you to ignore the letter of the law, you said yourself that some sort of consequence would be faced by anyone who did what she did. But you just left it at, 'But that's not what we're doing in this case.'

I wish I could understand what's going on behind the scenes around you.

>Post# and ID ends in 44
Damn. Kek has spoken

Why are there crustaceans unearthly human on you face Comey?

I'm not at liberty to comment on that.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in aIl seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I doubt it's too hard to imagine. It may very well be as simple as "too big to fail".

Everyone has levers to pull in that world, and Hillary, arch-bureaucrat, knows all the players and all the ins-and-outs. She's been networking and marshalling resources for DECADES. It's really not so hard to imagine her, one way or another, intimidating (or leveraging someone to intimidate on her behalf) her way out of an investigation.

You are literally a real life AD Skinner

Cant answer that

wtf are you doing?

why did you tell us how hillary broke the law then decidced not to prosecute on the most reatrded reason you could think of?

gtfo george you fag

can't fucking answer anything

how many dimensions of chess is this guy playing right now?

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!
10% complete
35% complete
99% complete..... ERROR! TrueDaddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called squishy again If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you're squishy 5 back: you're daddy's kitten

>Director Comey
Help get this straight.
It's ok if Hillary breaks the law where classified material is concerned.
But if I do that I go to prison...correct?
>That is correct.
We're fucked.
>That is correct.

Provide proof of ballsac

take down pedos

fix gubt

kthx

Do you ride with the General?

Comey along with the Dems have given any foreign or domestic hackers a reason to believe that with something as simple as a spearfishing attack to a low level staffer at the DNC/RNC or member of a campaign you can throw the losing party into a death spiral who will drag the entire country down with them.

Honestly, the Dems are doing more damage to the credibility of the system than any Russian hack could ever do.

>Don't like the outcome of an election?
Destroy the reputation of the voting system and claim exposure of your corruption to be an act of war!!!

To all the hackers of the world!!!! Want to make a name for yourself and throw a country or the world into total chaos?! You are in luck!!! All you have to do is find the establishment candidate and hack the lowest level staff members email account and post the unaltered emails so the world can see how the political sausage is made!!! It is that simple!!!

Comey was right about one thing... come 2018 and 2020 the "Muh Russians" will be back. Every script kiddie on the planet will be trying to hack every possible target with the hopes to be able to publish the information for the world to see!!! No more spy vs spy needed. Just find some member of the DNC giving debate questions to their candidate and you are golden!!!

>Comey is just doing his job, he's not supposed to take sides.
So it's ok for Hillary to break the law, but if you or I do it we go to prison.
Comey said as much to the nation when he didn't prosecute Hillary.

>Honestly, the Dems are doing more damage to the credibility of the system than any Russian hack could ever do
and check'em

Do you not understand how wealth works? The law does not apply to rich people, it's always been that way.

Director Comey, please release it all. Everything. Thank you, sir.

putin shill