Weaponized Autism

Well Sup Forums its time... with your help we can print out these fliers and put them up over college campuses around the US. By cloaking criticism of the Jew in the language of the SJW, we can drive a wedge between them. Both Jews and SJWs heavily voted for Hillary. Our commanders believe that with you help we can divide these two groups and ensure Trump 2020

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-harvard/jewish-privilege-harvard.pdf

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-holocaust/jewish-privilege-holocaust.pdf

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/20/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-1/jewish-privilege-1.pdf
medium.com/@Limerick1914/kiss-me-my-slave-owners-were-irish-86316555796c#.enokcrx5z
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-salaita/jewish-privilege-salaita.pdf
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/17/ann-coulter-defends-f-king-jews-rant.html
forward.com/fast-forward/366240/end-jewish-privilege-poster-circulates-on-chicago-college-campus/
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/21/jewish-privilege-1-b/jewish-privilege-1-b.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>limits calories to 2000
yet all the woman in gaza are obese

more of this
>tenured positions in higher education
>judicial positions
>media
>finance

GOGOGO!!

anyone have this one?

Gods Work user, have my digits

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-1/jewish-privilege-1.pdf

have a well deserved bumb

>Goyim not to scale
Delicious.

Have a bump, this is some really really potent stuff. What should be the method of introduction, Fillers or media posts

fetten arsch

Might I make a suggestion?

This is making the rounds: medium.com/@Limerick1914/kiss-me-my-slave-owners-were-irish-86316555796c#.enokcrx5z

I suggest taking that article, the structure and such, then simply ... replacing it with relevant facts, such as the large number of slave ships owned by the Jews.

Goybump.

bump

Sounds like you have a great idea for this user. Why can you not make it? It would really help the cause! You can do it user!

I'm a shit writer.

>checked

>he immediate mentions how many shekels he's putting up

I can put it up at the university of illinois. Those faggots took away our maskot.

>pic related was our mascot

Thank you user. From your brother at UIC

that mascot is fucking baller
would buy cap with mascot on it/10

Would you want to put these up too?

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-salaita/jewish-privilege-salaita.pdf

What did they change it to?

>this

apparently it was racist against native americans

Anyone remember this?
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/17/ann-coulter-defends-f-king-jews-rant.html

They're talking about it on facebook. There's a link to the FB discussion on it. It's gold.

forward.com/fast-forward/366240/end-jewish-privilege-poster-circulates-on-chicago-college-campus/

These pics are exactly why nobody takes you seriously.
>unreliable source says something you like
>LOOK LOOK I WAS RIGHT
>unreliable source says something you don't like
>FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS MOMMY
>literally too retarded to know that if AB = C then AC != B for A, B, C > 0, A > 1
>literally not only made up but also pants-on-head retarded made-up shit presented as fact, especially among other elements which are factual
If I didn't believe you lot to be clinically retarded on average, I'd be convinced those are false flags.

This is shit tier compared to the chief

b

Oy fucking vey, faggot.

Go back to Plebbit and make a post so you can get MUH UPVOTES and feel better about your shit self and country.

The goyim are not buying the hasbara anymore

Will start spreading fliers tomorrow.

Ok for those who complain about the "stats" here you go

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/21/jewish-privilege-1-b/jewish-privilege-1-b.pdf

>complains that it will increase hatred for Jews
>in no way attempts to challenge the facts stated in the poster
>muh right to feel (((safe)))
Oh vey the truth is offensive, shut it down.

Can anyone think of a codename for this project?

(I will use this picture for the next incarnation of this thread)

Sinister, Praise KEK!

>facebook
Can someone screen shot the (((Facebook)))?

>#weareallmuslim
no, fuck off, and fuck you
sage
only good muslim is a dead one

Fuck your mother shill. I hope you die slow in a pit you piece of shit.

You understand that this is a false flag and we are pretending to be leftists to divide and conquer?...

you're a false flag? and (You) should kill your self?
Awesome

Wow good one. If I wanted comeback, I would have just wiped off your mother's face

Good luck. You're not too far from your demise.

just kick the chair

jyfutfyutftfytfyjr5dkiyrd5o75p

Thanks for bumping my thread :)

Several paragraphs about how this might increase intolerance and bigotry, not a single word disagreeing with what it says.

Interesting that calling a jew a jew makes them afraid.

As long as you don't printout the version with pepe topsekret shit all over. Cuz that looks retarded and it's way too crowded.

I actually like the BLM and we are muslim, it's subversive. Sup Forums Taqiyya is ok. If you can try to make it come from more of a non-white voice, if it's perceived as a nonwhite complaining about jewish privilege, literally a lot more liberals will listen to it.

Yes lol don't print out Pepe. Thats why there are PDFs :)

This is genius desu. Will any anons do it?