HAPPENING - WW3 JUST STARTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm15rvkifPc
youtube.com/watch?v=JPurErK7Mqg
thesun.co.uk/news/3137810/north-korea-propaganda-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its literally nothing

Like "time to go to bed I'm so sleepy" nothing?

OH GOD, SAVE US BLOOMPF

no more like time to sage and move on nothing

no, the drudge report kind of nothing.

Who reads drudge lol

FUCKING FINALLY

Lol, I fucking wish.

HOLY FUCK SHILLS ARE ON OVERDRIVE, WE'RE ABOVE THE TARGET, Sup Forums!!!

Are we all going to die now? Well...this sucks.

>propaganda vidya

So close.....

SKYKING SKYKING

Eh, not really into action films this late at night. I prefer to drink a warm glass of milk before bedtime. I am getting sleepy just thinking of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm15rvkifPc

I want to believe.

He's trolling guys, just checked Drudge, it's a misleading title. It's a propaganda video by N. Korea in which they destroy a carrier.

He makes horrible videos, it's shitty.

Kim Jong-un? It's literally nothing. I think the more important issue to figure out right now is Trump's connection to Russia. Why won't he release his tax returns? What is he hiding?

>propaganda video
dude they released a video of nuking Washington a while back. this whole thing is just them (kim) throwing a tantrum for food/aid. Just like a spoiled rotten kid who throws a fit at the supermarket when his parents won't buy him that one toy.

the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=JPurErK7Mqg

thesun.co.uk/news/3137810/north-korea-propaganda-us/

It's a funny video (obviously just a load of shit, it's an image of an explosion superimposed onto a picture of the USS Carl Vinson, they didn't ACTUALLY blow up a carrier) and honestly very boring and not at all, in the slightest, worrying or unnerving. Like honestly now. They have out of date farm equipment as their means of transporting rocket barrages to and from the battle field, and their small arms are rusty shitty old Kalashnikovs; not to mention they aren't able to properly feed all 24 million of their populace in a time of peace, how the heck do they expect to maintain a suitable supply line for their soldiers in a warfare scenario and not have mass starvation and the morale drop that will bring?

KIM JUNG UNN DUN BLU UP A MURICAN AIRCRAFT CARRIER WE'RE ALL GON DIEE
> In a propaganda video.
Why is op such a massive fag?

It's like a 50s era propaganda video if they had made them with computers and google earth.

What's this fucking Dragon Ball soundtrack