HAHAHAHAHAHA

Deported Mexicans Vow To Flood Into Canada - Immigrating To "The U.S. Is Over...Now It's Canada's Turn"

>Canada has been applauded in recent months for its decision to lift visa requirements for Mexican 'tourists' as of December 1st. Rather than a visa, under Trudeau's administration, Mexicans are now only required to have a so-called Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) which can be purchased online for CAD $7.

>As one media outlet praised, the move "provides a stark contrast to proposed policies from the US president-elect Donald Trump, who has said he will immediately deport between two and three million illegal immigrants and will build a wall along the US-Mexican border."

>Not surprisingly, news of the rule changes in Canada quickly made the rounds in the migrant community with one recently-deported Mexican nationalist declaring that "For those without documents, I think (the United States) is over. Now it's Canada's turn."

>Sure enough, in just the three months since Canada's visa rules were relaxed, the number of Mexicans interested in "vacationing" in Canada has soared over 300%. Sure, who wouldn't want to abandon the sweltering 70 degree heat in Mexico for a relaxing vacation in the frozen tundra of our northern neighbor in the dead of winter...it just makes sense.

>Seven immigration lawyers, consultants and activists told Reuters that requests for legal advice from Mexicans who had entered Canada since Dec. 1 had roughly tripled compared with the same period in 2015-2016.

>Flight bookings from Mexico to Canada also swelled 90 percent in January and February versus the same period in 2016, according to travel analysis company ForwardKeys

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-16/deported-mexicans-vow-flood-canada-immigrating-us-overnow-its-canadas-turn

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-hasnt-replied-to-request-for-aid-to-handle-asylum-seekers-manitoba-premier/article34258189/
youtube.com/watch?v=ODRoEHpUdrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Day of the rake begins

Thank fucking god.

No remorse.

Rake me please. I don't want lo live in this nightmare anymore.

>Maple Salsa

They use leaf blowers. You'll get used to the noise eventually.

Im okay with this

1. The future of canadas gdp per capita doesnt matter. They are just a buffer state.

2. Cute little beaners can get some money, at least 1/19th of them.

STAPHJ THIS

Thanks to Trudeau, Canada can now enjoy shitskin pinto beans leeching their public services, contributing near-nothing to their economy, and skyrocketing gang violence. On the plus side they get delicious cheap burritos.

>illegal shitskins AND chinese
oh mama mia its gonna be a shitfuck. the race war shall begin in canada

Fucking mimbo Trudeau I swear.

Reminder

Alright boys, get used to referring to us as "hojas" instead of leafs!

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck everything works out well in the end.

Alright 2020 campaign build a wall around the northern border.

Spics will die in the winter here. Seriously, they will get drunk outside and die from the cold. I can't wait.

Great, now we're gonna need 2 walls...

Not my fault Sup Forums made the chaos candidate president. Sorry Canada.

Canadian girls are pretty damn easy. They are also cleaner than the US springbreak sluts.

Lets put the Mexicans in with the Syrian rapefugees and see who wins.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

what did Justin Trudeau mean by this. surely he knows Mexicans are going to rush to Canada and claim refugee status, most won't get it, but in the meantime they'll get government benefits while in Canada.

>Spics will die in the winter here. Seriously, they will get drunk outside and die from the cold. I can't wait.
You're thinking of niggers

mexicans have been travelling to Canada for seasonal work for decades

there's people who go beyond and work at the extreme crab fishing industry of Alaska.

You can have them.

>Canadian """girls"""

okay

Do you think he's gonna win a reelection despite not giving you free weed?

maybe he wants all the mexicans flooding the country to work on weed fields

Fuck, guess we're gonna need to build a northern wall pretty soon too.

Fag i lived for five years in cuckanada and i hate all your streetshitters, mudshites and chinks, fuck you.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-hasnt-replied-to-request-for-aid-to-handle-asylum-seekers-manitoba-premier/article34258189/

>Pallister said he wrote to Trudeau more than a week ago to ask for money for housing, welfare, language training, legal aid and other services for border-crossers.

IT IS BECOMING REAL

Just fuck my shit up Castreau

Heard Canadians were cucks but you're just giving up your women no questions asked?

implying asylum seekers don't get a check every month, and will get subsidized housing.

they'll be fat better off than the below average leaf.

It's a ruse

they are all flooding to Canada to later flood the US once they get bored of Canada

In Canada some women have penises... It's 2017.

What's to get bored of in Canada?

It's got uh, things to do there.

Canadian girls are disgusting degenerate whores, enjoy your gonoherpasyphilaids

Nah they'll like Canada with their free healthcare

Enjoy the diversity that you crave so much Canada

The only reason immigration is even a thing is because white people don't fuck enough to have a sustainable economy.

They need the higher volume of children per family that mexicunts produce.

Also

>unironically forgetting what made America the economical, and by extention, the military powerhouse that is today...and it sure as hell isn't the low birthrate (low test kek) of white people

>Mexicans are now only required to have a so-called Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) which can be purchased online for CAD $7.
This is an opportunity to raise that price to $107

Día del rastrillo, viene

AHAHAHAHA
Get ready for the 53% white memes to start applying to you too mapleniggers

>flag
>expert on invading
This info checks out.

May your trip to the Eternal Leafpile be peaceful

underrated post

>In Canada some women have penises
>some

I'm still not sure if 'Canadian' is a sexual orientation or a DSM diagnosis.

Fuck now we'll have to build a second wall

well at least their Christian and half-white....

We've already got that going on Faggot...their called Somali's...

>Implying Canada won't pay for it

hahaha They won't last 2 fucking years here in these winters which last 6-7 months

>Behind the scenes Trump convinces Treadeau to build the wall and says Treadeau can save face by publicly claiming "the wall will be built so we can protect our people and especially our newly arrived immigrants from possible right wing aggression coming from the United States"

Literally none of them will end up here in Newfoundland so what do I care? I hope they burn the mainland to the ground.

>tfw king leaf is doing the world a favor by acting as a shitskin and degeneracy sponge to save the US and potentially europe
>he is sacrificing his country for the sake of the west and will never get the credit for saving it.
>a few leafs may die so that whites may live.

RAKE

i can never get over the fact that canada put a fuckin leaf on their flag.

Shitskins will pay the Chinese for their overpriced housing investments. Chinese overclass, shitskin underclass, white people slowly dying off from lack of breeding.

nice, it will motivate Quebec to go independant

Mexicans are very good at yard work, it's perfect.

>pour in
They really won't. Most illegals aren't going to be able to just hop on a boat or plane and get there. That'll still happen, yeah, but the rate will still go down. The worst you can look for is a small initial burst. Once it passes illegals will flow into Canada at a much slower rate than previously.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODRoEHpUdrU

Keep telling yourself that, you know the Mexicans are gonna hear about the better benefits up north and the trickle will turn into a flood

LETS MAKE AMERICA ESPAÑOL 100%

id say sorry, but

Not this time pablo

> A few years later
> Mexicans over run Canada
> Cheap Mexican labor forces Canadian companies to fire Canadians
> Austerity comes in from lack of tax revenues from cheap Mexican workers
> Welfare BTFO
> Ted Cruz comes back from maple syrup convention in Ottawa
> Sees the problems
> Heads to the White House with a piece of paper in hand
> Shows the piece of paper to President Trump
> Its a bill for the Great Northern Wall

> build wall south
> no wall north
> pour from north

its too late for you, danny dicklingson

You idiots laugh but without the mexicans companies will automate everything before they start hiring white workers for menial jobs

Canada will now get to enjoy some more "white" people

>wall is in the middle of being built
>that's what we have ICE for.

I bet 95% of the Illegals and rapefugees end up in Ontario, Quebec or B.C. The rest might just end up jumping ship as we watch Islam take over the liberal provinces.

It doesn't take a genius to see the inevitable outcome of this, and eventually all other immigration. What happens when Canada doesn't want the money anymore? Really makes you think

*the rest of the provinces, i had meant to say.

I heard it was mainly Quebec you have a problem with.

You forget the American working class has the TRUMP card

They migrate to europe of course, canada is basically still part of the uk so its easy to migrate from canada to the uk

Trump doesnt give a fuck. He's a celebrity why the fuck should he care about you?

So basically migrate until every place on earth is a dump?

They are just flying into Canada to walk through the northern border, we got played! We must build a northern wall too.

Just the commonwealth countries, theyre practically already dumps. Whatever the british touch turns to shit

>all those 5'3" indio mexcriment
>when mexico sends it's people it's not sending it's best
hmmmmm

Which places are better exactly? Germany? France? Eastern Europe?

Your right, its not like companies have changed their mind to and decided to stay rather than leave here once Trump was elected...

The economy would be perfectly sustainable without the social security ponzi scheme, my dude

Of course, that's assuming that people aren't fucking stupid enough to take jobs in places that aren't obviously going to die within a few years so they can get proper pensions

so far, you are probably right. I cannot say for sure. Where I am we wont be seeing refugees or illegals until after Toronto looks like Mecca.

Israel

Can Canada become anymore cucked?

Trudau just wants to welcome the whole damn world to Canada and damn what the Canadians think.

Arent 50% of Canadians against this?

Just wait till they figure out they look exactly like the natives and start scamming for free gibs. Y'all are fucked.

There's tonnes of Mexicans in Vancouver. Lots of students.they are nothing like the Cali beaners. We don't have the alcoholic drink drivers killing people here either.

>we need infinite people in canada

good luck with that logic

Hopefully they don't spread towards you.

It would be great if all our illegals move to canada

but if canada becomes fucked then everyone in that bacon factory is gonna swarm down south, and no way can we build a northern border wall cheaply

Canada is truly fucked if Trump or Trudeau scrap the Safe Third Country Agreement. You'll have millions of these fucks swarming the border crossings.

Trump is cutting off benefits while Canada is low hanging fruit ready to be plucked.

Good, they can take all of the "Syrian" refugees too.

While we're at it, maybe the Somalis in Minnesota will take the hint and cross the border