What did Jesus mean by this Sup Forums?

What did Jesus mean by this Sup Forums?

That Christfags want it up the ass.

the devil is trying to tempt him. jesus is praying

if someone wants to anally rape you, just turn the other cheek and allow it.
very christian thing to do.

Come here instead:

Burn in hell you piece of shit.

I'LL FUCKING PUT A BULLET IN YOUR SKULL FAGGOT

Admin Name: ANDREW BERTKE
Admin Organization: ANDREW BERTKE
Admin Street: 7433 HUMBOLDT AVENUE SOUTH
Admin City: RICHFIELD
Admin State/Province: MN
Admin Postal Code: 55423
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.6123878265

There ya go lads, do what you will with "Marc De Bauche's" information.

rare!

Demons tongue my anus

ignore this thread

Actually i double checked the info, thats not him, its pic related, the """""artist's""""" web designer. Do what you do best pol, maybe you can get Marc's info from this guy

you know the thing about Christ Jokes is when you're dying horribly and recall to mind you do of the things like this here you participated in for laughs and giggles.

tl;dr despair

Hell doesn't exist.
If there are gods, and they are good, they'll have a sense of humor, and there is no humor without a little disrespect.
Also Jesus never existed.

It begins in the face, the presence of something unworldly breaches or is it appears, just behind the eyes. It's a trembling, a heat like none other as you feel yourself tumble away and then there's a presence that is over powering. You belayed the Lord's protection, and now the wicked one has you just where he wants you.

>Maldives

go and conquer those savages that live on the islands near you.

Jesus exist, hell's not a fiery place of torment but rather it's fiery gehenna, a symbolic representation for eternal destruction. When you die you and yours, if you continue as you are, will cease forever. Not exactly a good place to be. At least in a mythological hell, there's consciousness, in Gehenna, there's nothingness, Forevermore.

It does. It's actually humour with a u see how easily you can fuck up your whole existence.]
Heresy and blasphemy are shit tier low level sewer posting.

Jesus was a sodomite. No big news

Go to bed

Explain children's suffering under a benevolent God.
I don't even care about the problem of free will and the problem of predetermination. If you can answer this, and THEN present the argument why Yahweh is the valid and real God instead of any of the thousands of others worshipped through antiquity until today, I'll believe on the fucking spot.

The Muslim isn't the only one I extend this offer to. Anyone else is free to put their foot in the race.

>all this triggered christcucks
Yea, browsing Sup Forums sure isn't something hell-worthy.

dis is gay senpai

That's satan, ask him/it.

If there is only one God, the one true, all powerful God, then why doesn't he simply delete Satan from the universe? Or is Satan a competing God or force, who God, although all powerful and able to interact on an incomprehensible level upon the universe, unable to defeat his rival God?

Satan is a fallen angel from heaven, Nephilim (aliens in your tongue).

He is not a "grab ems"

Btw it doesn't work like that as far as I know.
Them beings work on a much higher spectrum than us. We are puppets to them if need be.

Adam and Eve chose to sin against God. They had a good deal, but chose to rebel with Satan. God's solution is the only one that will fix things. Have you the courage to side with God before it's too late? God cannot, under satan's rule, help anyone like you're suggesting. The United States didn't start to help any German until the Nazis regime was expunged. At Armageddon, the wicked will be destroyed, and Satan and his demons shall be abyssed, then and only then will God usher in an age of Peace and health and happiness.
We chose the devil, not God.

Satan is one of Gods creatures and therefore will not eliminate him.

Again, if Satan had betrayed God (note counting the further problem on why God needs avatars INDEPENDENT of him to some degree, rather than just speaking/appearing through a type of holy hologram), why not just delete him?

Does God like Satan's doing? Does God permit evil and suffering?

Direct answers please. I know English isn't your first language but don't blow smoke up my ass or hand me a platitude disguised as an answer.

I think he means that we shouldn't kill the person who made that picture.

Because Satan was chosen by Adam and Eve to be their boss, that's why. A teacher is teaching a class, one student is disorderly. Teacher wants to send the diisorderly kid to the principal but two other kids, a boy and a girl, sides with the kid and says this noisy little brat could do the sum on the board as well, if not better than the teacher. The teacher can throw out the noisy little brat or, he can let the noisy brat attempt to do the sum on the board. The teacher knows the brat will fail but the other kids in the class doesn't know that. So he gives the noisy brat and his fellow rebels a chance to get the sum right. We're only awaiting the arrival of the correctional steward to dish out demerits and punishments. They've long since failed at solving the sum.

Goes back to the question of children's suffering.
Are not children born with harlequin's or leukemia also "God's creatures"? Are they mistakes by the infallible creator?

How is this garbage thread doing better than this one

t. retarded religion fag who gets fucked his local priest

No avatars. Lucifer/satan is from the same realm as god they WILL have certain rules we can't comprehend. Satan wanted to be god on Earth. For the most part he/its been in charge of the Earth. Their time frame could mean a second has passed and to us it's a hundred years etc.

Why make us in the first place?
The typical answer is that God loves us, but this is a circular argument.

Again, direct answers.

Worship an eating contest or pop idol, just distance yourself from me you piece of shit..

But only Islam is the true religion.

Checkmate BBQ boy.

Islam was created by catholics. I'm a Christian.

>The same realm as God
Making him a God, meaning God is one of two gods, perhaps more.

why don't you do something with it if you're that bootyblasted you fucking faggot lmao

he meant niggers tongue my anus and its time for some vidyagames

No, the heavens, I can't possibly know them realms, that habitat. Be fair.

What if there is no God? Could God simple be something man created due to the fear of dying and that be it. No afterlife, no soul to rise to the heavens or the depths of hell. You die then you seas to exist, end of story.

Satan sucks balls.

GOD DAMNIT THIS IS THE RAREST FLAG I'VE EVER SEEN BUT IM ON MY PHONE AND I CAN'T SAVE IT TELL ME WHAT ARE YOU

Are humans the height of anything ever?

>Making him a God

That's some pretty retarded logic.

Can you prove it?

triggered?

Very blase. Yes I suppose you could say I was. So, have you got loads you want to add to this blasphemy?