Jew here

Hey guys jew here, AMA.

What race other than your own do you identify yourself as most?

Do yu realise your days are numbered?

Nazi and /ourguy/ Soros is going to destroy you soon with all these race wars he is brewing up to destroy your race once and for all. It was indeed a master plan to put such a prodigy of the Thule Group among the ranks of the globalists themselves.

They seriously thought he was one of their own..

i dont really "identify" with any race rather i identify with individuals. but if i had to pick, id say white people. mostly because i am left on the receiving end of all the negative bullshit sjws and feminazis pin on straight white men.

Do you actually follow the religion or are you just someone who is (((((technically))))) a Jew because of muh birth mother? And if you are the latter, what opinion do you have of it?

How many Shekels do you have on your person at the moment?

He can go ahead and try, i plan on living to 90 either way. If soros decides to genocide i guess ill go to some other country.

One of our own? Ive always disliked soros if theres a hive mind telling me what i like and dislike id really like to meet it.

i have around 5. this isn't even a joke, i had one of my old friends who now lives in Israel send me them.

Why do you flood the world with your mortal enemies? Do you think Muslims won't mass execute jews when Europe becomes a caliphate?

Im the latter. Well, i went to a synagogue until 4th grade. for the most part it was less about learning the stories and more about modern moral principles that can be derived from them. Either way id encourage everyone to go to a Jewish service at least once. even if you are the most redpilled alt-right faggot on this board. I guess what im getting at, is that Judaism is a lot more innocuous. as opposed to the /pol portrayal of this hatred for everyone who isn't Jewish.

i actually am opposed to Syrian immigration. changing a countries demographics to the point that sharia law is a possibility really doesnt sit well with me.

Do you believe that the superior sense of smell possessed by the Jew could be harnessed for use as tracking dogs like bloodhounds are used?

Would your parents disown you if you were with a shiksa?

Yea, maybe we could put it to use. but that would make even more of your country unemployed.

nose or GTFO

No, i got a recognizable scar on it (thanks german migrants). Maybe one day ill get one of those gay little band-aids and ill post.

your women have PHAT tits and are THICCC

the end

found the nigger

straight to the point. i like it.

Am i a good goy?

are you visiting Argentina or live there? this greatly affects my response.

I live in argentina, so i'm expecting
>argentina
>white
but that's fair

whose a good goy

Did the Holocaust happen?
Straight up no bullshit.
Tell us the truth you have nothing to lose.

Also where does your race come from?
People say that you are Kahzars who are a Central Asiatic Turkic Tribe that adopted Judaism to keep trading with their Christian and Muslim neighboors.
But is it true that the Kievan Rus Prince Ivytoslav ( butchered his name ) waged war on the Kahzarian Empire because your ancestors were practicing babylonian black pagan satanic magic and worshipping moloch?
I heard that he destroyed the Kahzarian Jews and they scattered all over Europe.
They promised to get revenge on the Russian People and then after 800 years they finally got their revenge when the Jewish Bolsheviks ( Kahzars ) toppled Imperial Russia and killed the Last Tsar.
Oh and also the reason why (((Jews))) look white is because over centuries they blended with the European populations and thus lightened their phenotypes.
But you can still see some Turkic Central Asiatic Traits like the big jew nose, receding hairline, small chin, slopped forehead.
Am i right on any of these points??

I AM

Truth: i have no secret underground knowledge of it. To the best of what im aware of round a bout 6 million Jews.and millions of other races died. However, i don't feel the need to spend my life reading up on something which doesn't particularly affect me. if you are confident that it didn't happen, that's your opinion and im fine with that.

Well, original jews im pretty sure inhabitated a much larger area than where israel is now, but round a bout isreal and onward in the middle east.

Dont know, that goes way beyond my own cultural history.

Isnt white just a description of white skin? where does the direct line on what and what isnt white get drawn?

Couldnt say if you are right, but you do seem well researched so its within plausibility.

correction: People of other races.

Do you swindle people for money?

If i did, i definitely wouldn't be here right now.

So we could domesticate the local sephardics and put them to work sniffing out haitans in the border region?

Yea, then the states money would go towards a different useless measure.

cheers cunt

L'Chaim

post jewbies

Post stingrays through steve iwrin's chest.

now u

Why are you jews so twisted and evil?
Why in the name of fuck, would you want a world full of mudshits and nogs?