Canadian 2019 Election

In 2019, Canada's Conservative Party must take back leadership. This is especially important now that Donald Trump is the President of the United States. That being said, Canadian politics doesn't get as much attention as American politics (rightly so, we are much, MUCH smaller), but right now pretty much every election occurring is important as the global ideological paradigm is going through a massive shift.

So, of the people running for leadership of the Conservative party, who do you think holds the correct views that aligns with the direction of this new, right-wing world order?

Attached pic can not happen ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvOqeaVWYe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DAY OF THE RAKE

I think we should put everyone running for Conservative leadership into an arena with a gladius and a shield, and the last one standing can honourably resign from the Conservative Party while we look for a candidate who is at least neutral in terms of worth.

Sort yourself out and vote Maxime Bernier.

Ohh so close

VERY misleading map as Justin Trudeau had a smaller percentage of the vote in 2015 then harper had in 2011.

Jason Kenney won the PC Alberta Leadership convention, so at least the Alberta PM will be on our side.

So what do you think of her?

Redpill me on Steven Harper. Was he any good, or was he just a cuckservative

The only way the Conservative party can win is if they take a very anti immigration stance. Trudeau will always have the pro immigration vote, just because of his dad. NDP is fucked forever (again) now that Jack is dead. Lets face it, immigration is whats on everyones mind right now, and unless they can find another issue that people actually care about right now, anti immigration is the only stance they can take.

which Conservative party is based? and does he have a shot of winning?

As PM he had the personality of a fucking mop. However, after he was ousted by Trudeau, he seems to have come out of his shell.

If you have the time, watch him talk about Trump. He has a good way of looking at things.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvOqeaVWYe4

He was a complete cuck. He had a majority government for years and all he did was increase immigration

That pic makes it look so much worse than it really is. Very misleading. Pic related. There has always been a strong conservative base in BC, Manitoba, and southern Ontario. The Maritimes are pretty much lost causes.

The liberal party was nearly dead. Their comeback to win in 2015 is pretty amazing when you put aside your own politics. Harper's long term vision was a more polarized Canada with two parties (NDP/Cons) to represent the left and right. He nearly achieved that, which is a feat in and of itself when you consider that the Liberal party was often considered the default party until recently.

I think the Cons will regain leadership in 2019 fairly easily if Bernier or Sheer take the reigns. O'Leary may do well, but he won't be able to secure Quebec and that will cost the CPC the election.

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MANITOBA WENT BLUE AND VOTED FOR HARPER FIX THIS YOU KEK FAGGOT REEEEEEEE

>completely removed the Based N(S)D(A)P
In the trash

none of them hold the correct views. they are all pro immigration to some extent.

He had his moments, but ultimately he was a cuck more interested in forming a government in his image than doing the nation any favours.

He ended up recognizing Quebec as the Special Snowflake that it had always claimed to be in 2006 by recognizing Quebec as a distinct nation within our nation. Sort of blew the notion of true equality out of the fucking water. And for what? A few more Tory seats in Quebec.

unelectable

nope. can't even understand what this fucker is saying. He'd fuck our shit up horribly. But he has that lolbertarian edge, so I can see why some dogmatically gobble his cock and balls.

her voice is grating. it won't happen.

I want to vote Bernier but I can't afford the $15

>BQ taking up so much of the vote on literally nothing
FUCKING QUEBEC NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>having to pay $15 to vote for who should be leader of your country

worse then fucking north korea

Bernier is trying to antagonise Quebec, so I don't see him doing better than Harper did

So, which of them have the "best" immigration & refugee policy? Even if they are all cucked, one of them has to be better than the rest. Immigration is the single most important issue right now, and will get whoever is hardline on it elected.

Plus Bernier is an anarchist

Fuck the neocons, they sold us out to big oil. We could have been the green energy technology center of the world, but not its the Chinese. All we got from harper is banking in this country, and real estate, reselling shacks to overseas wealthy mainland chinese. Its insane

View wise Leitch, but I doubt she'll ever win.

Mad Max or O Leary are the only viable options to dethrone Dear Leader

Also, do you think O'Leary is a plant & meant to capitalize on Trump's grassroots success? Or do you think he is legitimate - whether you agree or not with his policies?

Why post a provincial map instead of the riding map?

Bernier is the man.

Libs won 7 seats and Cons won 5, NDP 2.

>leaf
>"help meme my cuckservative neocons into power"

2011 is an outlier with the liberal party being a joke while the NDP reached it's all time peak.

What is the alternative you fat fucking burger faggot? It's like if you had to choose between Jeb! and Clinton

too many bad memes.

its like grandpa trying to be cool by showing you memes from 10 years ago (and they weren't even good memes then).

Bernier is much better than guac boi

Quebec usually doesn't have a split vote like they did in 2015. Normally, like in 2008 and 2011, Quebec votes as a unit, and the BQ is always there if they don't like anyone. Anyway, I don't see Quebec going Red.

O'Leary is the epitome of a cuckservative. If you like O'Leary you'll do the country much better by voting for Chong instead. Chong gets a lot of hate for being a liberal, but his economic policies are pretty good.

Bernier isn't a neocon. Most are though, I'll grant you that.

I mean, I think when he saw Trump win he realized maybe you don't need a robust background in politics to grab the win. I don't know to much of his policies so i'm not gonna comment on that but he spoke(I assume he's learning some now) literally no fucking french about two months ago. If he has no chance in Quebec it'll hurt his chances of winning, both the Prime Minister race and the CPC race.

Why does he have Ontario's flag on his shoulder?

As a black american male, how are my chances of coming to canada and fucking french canadian women?

Deepak Obhrai

>"Sharia Law & Radical Islam has no place in Canada & neither does white supremacy"

I know he has zero chance of winning, but at least somebody said it.

>Berner
>not Bernier

ayy

French Canadians are racist as fuck having to deal with African immigrants from former French colonies.

NDP got up there because of Quebec. Ignatieff was a fuck head with no chance and Duceppe couldn't do anything. Conservatives cleaned up everywhere else which gave the liberals no seats and the NDP rode into opposition not a complete joke with the help of Layton and Quebec.

Had the Bloc taken Quebec, they would have been opposition.

You'd have trouble, we don't fetishise negroes like Anglos (US, UK, Australia, Anglo-Canada, etc.) do and a lot of people are very put off by them

Very low, the only people who get french Canadian pussy are french Canadians, they're literally the most xenophobic population on the planet.
But they always vote pro immigration for whatever reason.

No trouble at all. French women are sluts, though they prefer the Big Anglo Cock.

This is why I fucking love having the French in Canada. They are like a nice, comfy racist barrier against mudslimes and negroes attempting to take over like they do elsewhere.

It's cause they know people will tell them "Don't live in Quebec unless you speak french and even then" so they'll all move to everywhere else but Quebec.

Leitch is probably the most hardline but she is a woman and so virtually 100% guaranteed to cuck

Bernier wants to reduce net immigration to 200K I believe but has left the door wide open for infinite "temporary workers our economy NEEDs goy"

O'Leary has recently toughened his rhetoric on muh refugees and non economic 3rd world migrants but this guy doesn't give a fuck, its just opportunism

Overall I'm probably putting Leitch first to send a message to these faggot cuckservatives that have a stranglehold on the Cons, and Bernier and maybe Trost or something next

overall we are going to get cucked even if we do win and millions of darkies will continue flooding our cites

The issue with Leitch is that you need to remember voters are incredibly shallow and stupid, and her voice will prevent people from voting for her.

Does Ontario have a chance of kicking the Liberals out of power next Election?

The conservatives will most likely win in 2019
There are some factors that our media won't really notice
1. Gen Z is redpilled as fuck and some of them will be able to vote in 2019 and most people will be surprised how much they vote blue
2. Regardless of how you fuckers think about Rebel Media being jew lovers they will be a force to be reckoned with by 2019 and can present a real challenge to the liberal media in our country by then

yes very high, the old patty brown is polling at 42% right now and the dike is at like 12 fucking percent kek

If the Liberals don't get BTFO this election im going to chimpout

Saskatchewan and Alberta can be annexed.

Just saying bros....open invitation.

Have you seen Patrick Brown's ad campaign? Why does he act like a Liberal? Is he trying to pander to Toronto voters?

>Gen Z is redpilled as fuck
Cool, now get them to the polls.
18-24 generally have the worst rates of voting, if the CPC wants to win they need to change the minds of the 25-50's or get the younging to the polls. 60+ are dead set in their ways, you could tell them their guy wants to blow up the moon cause it's in the way of the stars and they'd say "Never liked the moon anyway"
Gen Z probably won't be a huge voting pool, but maybe they'll be an influence towards older voters and change them.

Pat Brown is a typical cuckservative, but even still he will win Ontario with ease.

Millennials are the most indoctrinated, fucking retarded generation. It is my generation. Nobody cares about voting, yet they ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE to virtue signal. The difference is Gen Z is talking about politics nonstop.

My nieces and nephews are in high school, and they all cannot fucking wait to vote. They love Trump, and hope that someone like him runs in Canada. Trust me, Gen Z is gonna come out.

>1. Gen Z is redpilled as fuck and some of them will be able to vote in 2019 and most people will be surprised how much they vote blue

Fucking kek. You guys spout this meme so much and don't even understand why. Let me spell it out for you. The reason Gen Z is "redpilled"/conservative is:

A) They haven't been through liberal college indoctrination yet.
B) The majority of teenagers/children in western countries are now muslims and other shitskin families, which tend to be ULTRA conservative (as in, sharia-law, anti-white people).

Gen Z muslim children will vote in Liberals to fuck over white men, before they start creating their own pro-sharia parties and take over the white man's country, thanks to the previous white guilt for voting them in. I mean, just look at the Netherlands election. DENK got 3% of the vote, and they are a explicitly pro-turk, anti-white party. Muslims are openly mocking your own elections now.

"""Gen Z""" will not save you. Meme all you want.

I'm rewatching the Conservative Leadership debate from February, and everyone on the stage is treating O'Leary like all the republicans treated Trump. This is going to endear him in the public.

Also, people shouldn't brush aside the impact fame has when making a decision. Perhaps what we need is a cuckservative celebrity in charge so we can pull back from the brink that Trudeau has us on.

I mean, I like Bernier, but we need to be real and remember that we will be running against fancy pants pretty hair.

Sure. You're an idiot.

Gen Z is the fucking meme generation. Their god is a redpilled youtube asshole who is at war with the media. Come on now.

So a couple of leafs wanted to remove the cancer their country the other day..

Wasn't there a recent poll that said around half of Canadians want illegals out? If anything, in the next few years we may become more redpilled seeing as how the leftists are losing ground.

Remember when we were supposed to be the Hero Generation?

Notice how that talk died around say...2007?

>Gen Z is talking about politics nonstop
Where? For the most part they seem to be doing what every age group does. Worry about grades, getting laid, what college they're gonna go to, all that fun stuff.
I'll agree their has been a shift coming, politics are becoming more and more part of every day. Use to be politics were every 4 years and not inbetween but nowadays it's through and through.
Do I think they're gonna hit the polls? No. It's cool your nieces and nephews can't wait to vote, but I'm not gonna hold my breath that the rest of their group is the same.

I just hope he scraps the Carbon tax and fixes these outrageous hydro prices, most companies are just leaving Ontario because of these bullshit hydro prices.

Or maybe O'Leary is just that unlikeable?

Gen Z is based. Especially the white teenage boys. Anecdotally, they wholly reject liberalism, are drawn to identify politics, and promote their whiteness. That's what happens when a generation grows up being called racist. Conservatism is the new counter culture.

I really like how articulate he is, and how to the point no-bullshit he is. I like him. At least from what I've heard in this debate. I kinda liked Chong at first but I feel like he's a liberal in cons clothing.

He'd never win but the best candidate is Brad Trost

>That is why as Leader of the Opposition I will push for, and as Prime Minister I will introduce, legislation to suspend immigration to Canada from countries or regions that support, encourage or harbour terrorists or Islamic extremism.

>Genuine refugees from these countries or regions who are fleeing persecution and who reject the culture of hate and extremism that permeates these countries and regions will continue to be welcome in Canada. This includes, for example, Copts, Amadiyans and Baha'i.

Patrick Brown is a liberal plant. Ontario is lost. The best thing we could hope for is a nuclear clean slate.

Absolutely not, the man is a total faggot and wants to take Chinese dick up the ass.
Disingenuous closet SJW.
He was in some ways Canada's Dubya, he loved the oil industry and was a the king of Canadian neocons. If it wasn't for the oil and economic policy he'd be a Liberal.

>Chong gets a lot of hate for being a liberal, but his economic policies are pretty good.
You what? His entire policy is "more free trade" like everyone elses. His tax plan is supported by literally who university economists such as Guelph of all places, the guy is a joke.

I'm French are you're high as fuck. People here may hate immigrants but nobody is willing to openly admit it. We're still getting flooded like the rest of the country.

then you really need Maxime Bernier!

Yeah, Bernier would make it possible to earn $15 after several weeks of work in poor conditions in a factory

which party, or parties, is closest to the american conservative values? IE pro guns, small government, etc.

Trost is a literal who with a speech impediment and a sheepish demeanor.
I'm still waiting for my membership card in any case.

The one named conservative you hoser

DEAR LORD THOSE DIGITS

Eh, our conservative party has shifted so much that it's much more similar to America's Liberal party. In theory, they should be actually conservative, but they're fairly weak on social issues and iffy on economic ones. Basically all cuckservatives. No change whatsoever, whenever in office.

From my understanding, Trudeau has pissed alot of voters off enough that he's the most hated man in Canada. Is it looking like his party will take a huge hit in 2019? Or are Canadians retarded enough to vote in someone similar?

Just wait till landlords start upping rent next year. Then even the leeches will be voting conservative.

He's just pissed off the conservatives so far(he's working on the every one else tho)
The Cons are just getting louder, they aren't the vocal minority mind you, but more people are speaking up. If he keeps on his current trend come 2019 it'll be a landslide for the Conservatives provided they don't elect Hillary V2.

what's he doing to piss off his own voter base, is it the fact that the Canadian government ran out of money yet keeps spending it on immigrants and foreign aid?

kek

Depends if he privatize our airports. The guy beats around the bush to go on about how he's for the middle class. The next two years will be the decision maker.

I don't know about you, but I like L'Albertain du Quebec.

Hes basically done nothing he said he would so far. It's been over a year and we dont even have dude weed yet. He also okay'd the pipeline which was something the liberals really didnt want.

Not keeping campaign promises, weed, eclection system, scandals and spending then speaking like a programmed robot when confronted with a n actual question.

"Diversity is our strength"
"Economic growth through clean energy"

I gotta say, he did okay in the trump meeting

need redpilling
how do leaf elections work
are they like ours with provinces getting votes to one guy or cuck councils like europe
give me a quick rundown on the NDP, what's their angle
a quick laugh at the french bloc coming ahead of the greens - sad!

He's a globalist cuck shill, but he is leagues better than Trudeau. We might have a hard choice if he makes it to the finals

If he legalizes weed, he might get some respect back