are scottish people white?

>Scottish
>Human

F E T A L A L C O H O L S Y N D R O M E

No, they're reddish

No, from what my family in the UK say

technically

Omg I would impregnate her mouth if you know what I mean

everyone in this thread so far is a shit head.
of course scots are white.

Well of course you would think they're white Cuckzerland. You think muzzies are white too.

Leave my waifu alone!

Any chance of finding a cute, traditional scottish gf thats loyal to her good husband?

American with Scottish parents here. Can confirm Scottish people are white as fuck.

William Braveheart is rolling over on his crave

Yes now fuck off with this divisive bullshit.

who is ur waifu breh

I tell myself yes because it's me raising a half Scottish kid

Lol that dumb bitch who read a Sup Forums thread which discussed her hypocrisy. Only to have her then complain about sexism, sending all her white knights to Sup Forums defending her.

More like transparent or blue than white.

Definite master race. What you have to watch for is all the Irish Potato Refugees that pose as Scots. If they are stupid and aggressive they have Irish ancestry, if they are quiet geniuses they are Scots.

elaborate?

Be proud
The Scots are quite literally the Master Race

>She stated that she never wants to take fame away from her bandmates or make the band just about her or her looks
>Music video comes which just shows her and none of her bandmembers and it's mostly shots which are about her looks
>Guy starts thread on Sup Forums about it
>Another guy links the thread to her twitter
>She reads it and screams "sexism"
>White knights come to defend her

like if fucking Sup Forums is a big deal huh
celebrities are retarded

Warrior-Prince tier

They better be or I'm fucked, senpai.

this thread was posted earlier today. why are you posting this again?

They are ten times whiter than you but they are still turnips. But some of their women are sexy as fuck turnips.

Poor man's Katya. Not bad at all.

is this bait low quality?

Slide thread. Hide and sage.

Daily reminder for a bag of crisps and iron bru, you can stick your meat stick in this flower of scotlands bum and stir her hagis!

yes

this