Makes you think

Makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/20/man-stands-by-wife-after-her-affair-with-middle-school-kid/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4333330/Cuckold-stands-wife-sex-14-year-old-boy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God Bless NY Post.

Really gets the neurons charging.

Bullshit. No way that's real. If that's real I'll an hero right now

Why wouldn't it be real? Reverse the sexes and you've got Bill and Hillary.

I'm talking about the New York post calling that dude a cuck.

It is without a doubt real. Fuck

nypost.com/2017/03/20/man-stands-by-wife-after-her-affair-with-middle-school-kid/

My Wife's Twink

stop posting her, she is fuggly as fuck

NY Post is based

Please don't bully her.

holy shit, it's real

I thought the title was shopped

its real

How fucking pathetic can you be in any existing life force to be cucked by a 14 year old.

You really have no place on this earth

If she got rid of those luggage bags for eyes and that pizza face she would be half cute

Well.. What did the NY Post expect?

obligatory

but also, she's a whore

Fuck everything in this timeline
Holy shit

>lawyers name is goldstein
Goddamn it. Every time.

Pics of the whorebag
If you haven't knocked your wife up within 18 months of marriage you're asking for her to staty

Scratch thay apparently she's a mother

>Lajiness, according to her Facebook profile, was a former esthetician at a salon in Monroe who studied at UNLV and the Michigan College of Beauty.

>“In life nothing is guaranteed,” Lajiness wrote in a post from last month of her and a man believed to be her husband. “So finding someone who knows all of your flaws, weaknesses and mistakes and still thinks you’re amazing is something to hold onto and never take for granted!”

Whores lmao

Cucked.com
I wonder if this was the car shegave gobbies in

Funny stuff

wew

>decent looking married white woman
>fucks 14 year old nig

White race is utterly dead.

Can't blame the man for having a shota fetish and feel like he was born as the wrong sex.

Nice.

why she's not in jail?

Because she posted bail. The trial hasn't even started yet.

>"Lajiness’ attorney, David Goldstein"
Every time

It's always the man's fault.

What's his other option? Get (((divorced))) and have to pay alimony? If he has kids it's even worse. He might just be in a shitty situation.

fixed

>14 year old nig
The mother went to the police to file a complaint

Oh it's very real. Wanna take a while guess as to the race of the cuckold and his whore wife?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4333330/Cuckold-stands-wife-sex-14-year-old-boy.html

Subtle

cuck and pedo. disgusting.