/syso/ general

Post your Peterson memes edition

sure

The Alt Right is INCOMPLETE!

REMEMBER THIS.

Good thing we're not alt right

does /syso/ talk about drugs?

That is one badass photo.

Does anyone here that isn't ctr or share Jew identify as Alt-right?

The alt-right has several currents, the ones that matter are Fascism, Primitivism and Minarchism, those ideas can change the future for the better if they work together.

Fascism, Primitivism and Minarchism.
Society, culture and the State, nature, the environment and human instinct, and the individual.
Father, mother, son.

Fascism, Primitivism and Minarchism.

Wow, you don't see mexibros on Peterson threads that often.

wisdom from paco. You can stay.

>you don't have to go back

I'm helping

Question for consideration: Are Sup Forums's mass subversion tactics (what we tend to call meme magic) innately corrosive to the spirit? That is, are we as participants in cultural subversion, even for utilitarian ends, pathologizing the tactics used to accomplish our aims? Or are Peterson's warnings against sin inapplicable here for some reason?

Meme magic can used for good or evil...

>traditionalism is an incomplete ideology

wut

fresh petersons coming through

of course it is- you need to sort yourself out

Right, but I'm asking about how the tactic affects the user, not whether the aims are just.

The son has to move beyond his rescued father.

CHAOS IS STRONG

Obviously, you're early on in your sorting.

Traditionalism emphasizing the reconstruction of the father but does not address that the purpose of reconstructing the father is to BECOME THE SON.

Drinking gets you drunk, but it doesn't necessarily make you an alcoholic...

It's up to each individual to develop enough self awareness and discipline to monitor their own behaviour and prevent themselves from crossing lines.

So when did Jordan Peterson become some sort mystic pushing pseudo-psychology where traditionalism (which is the most revolutionary idea of our time - see Evola) is somehoe the father and not the sun?

So under this context history still falls within the Hegelian Dialectic and is thus linnear moving towards memeworthy outer singulariy?

that's why we're gonna make it complete, BUCKO

So then a priori a complete ideology is one which Jordan Peterson follows?

>egalitarianism is a false idealohy

>sorry, bucko, but you need to become more the like son
>lrn2 greek mythology sonny boy

>oh I'm sorry oh great one, all of that scientific evidence is just debunked right now
>please don't hurt me

sorry who is the person with the hat in this image? i must be outta the loop

its called a "faggot", sonny

Trans canadian showing support for free speech along with his dad at Western U.

It's what's happening in the other thread right now

>So then a priori a complete ideology is one which Jordan Peterson follows?

no, of course not- the idea is to discuss everything openly and honestly, doing what you can to improve yourself, your life, your country, your world, FOREVER. It's never complete.

I have been thinking about Minarchism lately.
The notion of personal responsibility is important, it must imply the demand to the State to not do what the citizens can do by themselves.