>2018
>You play as a nigger slave in Egypt
>WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Great more nigga propaganda
It never ends

I don't play that shit anyway. Skyrim is much better.

>GERMANS ARE KANGZ
>INDIANS ARE KANGZ
>FRENCH ARE KANGZ
>EGYPTIANS ARE KANGZ
>SWEDES ARE KANGZ

Could games be more about having a good time gaming rather than what fucking peace of shit is going to rape history to include more and more fucking niggers?

t. has a bachelor in history and wants to strangle people for ruining gaming

SLAVES

N

SHEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

'N'

T. Egyptian. Used to people hijacking my rich culture (like the fom god of chaos kuk)

B-B-But I thought blacks ran Egypt!?!

You know if they actually named the game wewuz etc I would fucking buy it

Assassin's Creed went to shit after Brotherhood so who cares

>Ubishit

No.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet that they're banking on creating a KANGZ controversy in order to stir up some free publicity in the same vein as Ghostbusters. And because they're a "diverse" and "multicultural"" company, they can't be in the wrong.

WE WUZ ERRYTHANG

Egyptians throughout history were pretty based, even after they got cucked over and over again by people who wanted to be muh pharaoh.

Just like the romans the Egyptians were ok with being conquered as long as the people doing so would leave them alone. Don't fuck with their gods or their harvest and Egyptians were ok to rule, if not they were going to chimp out on an actual biblical scale.

Do I get to chuck spears?

You mean you didn't like destroying the surviving racist Byzantine survivors to help the Muslims keep their hold on Istanbul. Racist. I bet you still call it Constantinople.
Just look at this amazing Muslim architecture. White Christians btfo

The gameplay was enjoyable but the fact you sided against the Byzantines was fucking absolutely disgusting and made no sense.

I quit playing it and traded it back when it got to that point. I bought it when it was old for about $5 bucks so it wasn't too much of a loss.

I never bought it fresh but I did similar in returning it. It's a shame really because I honestly enjoyed those games early on. The initial premise was shaky but workable however these days Ubisoft has completely shit the bed

Actually kek'd

This is why you never buy a game unless its Eastern European or Japanese.

THIS. I legitimately think that its impossible for any cultural marxist country to create something like 'The Witcher 3'.
Black characters are mandatory in western games now.

>memory 100% syncronized: You successfully washed the penis of your master.

Idk user, this turkish game releasing later this year looks pretty comfy

Black were slaves in Egypt, thus that is historically accurate.

Well, let's hope it works as well as Ghostbusters.

shill it to me.

>releasing later this year
i thought TaleWorlds was kill

Literally who gives a fuck. Egyptians were inbred sandshit subhumans.

It should've been based off Ptolemaic Egypt and have a Macedonian (not nigger b*lkantrash) assassin.

This franchise has been dead since the 3rd game anyways.

Also not Sup Forums related. the_cuck babbies, and normie alt-light kiddies get out.

>M&B:B
>Releasing
>Ever
It'll be pretty based if they stop acting all Kojima about it and just deliver.

we wuz kings n shit: the video game

How about stop hijacking our lands then, sandnigger?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance