Went to a saint pattys day party with this stupid girl who I went to HS with...

Went to a saint pattys day party with this stupid girl who I went to HS with, I had been hanging around her back in 2015 for a little bit and I knew that she was really into me..... then on saint Patrick's day when she told me I was fine to spend the night and we were chillin the whole time at around 3am she flipped shit and kicked me out, had to get a ride from someone, and told me it was because I was talking about aliens too much. Like wtf? I would never date someone that didn't believe in aliens, in fact I don't trust anyone that doesn't believe in aliens.

All this aside she comes to pol, we had a decent talk about kek, meme magic and race war now. (She was even redoubled about the Jews, which is rare around here, no one will openly discuss that with me), she also likes vaporwave, also somewhat rare around here (that anyone even knows what that is)

I'm confident I made the right decision though.

Then yesterday when I'm writing an essay for this jewnior college that I go to, she fucking COMES OVER unannounced, slips into my house without being invited in and gives me this note.
Didn't open it till today
The best thing about it is the pepe sticker though, now I'm wondering if I should hit her up for more stickers, don't wanna risk anymore autistic fits though, what do?
Pic related is the note

Also left this part out, by the part im confident about is to never speak to her again

She's crazy, run.

stop talking about aliens because she is a alien.

this. affection has blinded you from red flags user

all these things are red flags. what is your point? a few women are crazy?

/

>I also apologize to your mom for having to pick you up

Spent your good boy brownie points.

At least she uses sad frog stickers? She's extra fucking crazy. Like sketch comedy show crazy.

She's crazy, fun!

San diego area ?
Fuck that bitch shes a hoe

She's crazy for you, make her do all kinds of freaky sex shit

fun in bed until you get taken to court for "rape"

This. She's an alien. She doesn't like being talked about. She was kicked from her world and you taking about aliens was to much for her. She wants to forget about that part of herself.

cringey as fuck

It doesn't matter what gets said here. This is a really pathetic humblebrag - it lets us know how much of a fucking loser you are.

You will eventually be controlled by a woman if you're questioning Sup Forums about this. Might as well accept it, get cucked, betafy and enjoy the dadbod liberal cuckfest that is now your life.

Keep as friend, never ever fuck her

she's grooming you for the friend zone mate. She rejected you hard and is now trying to lure you back in. if you go back to her you'll be in her orbit. She probably already has another man lined up and/or is fucking him. You're a walking wallet to her, obviously.

She seems good to go

San Diego? Where did you get that from?

1488 get and facepix shall be posted

This is some strong autism.

Keeper.

Also, fake and gay.

brain say no, benis say yes pls :DDDDD

show her bill cooper or michael tsarion.

Don't take advantage of autists, user.

There are two sets of trips I've noticed in this thread, post some pics.

Highly pol related goy

The guy has no car, obviously hes the chad

>getting friend zoned by an autistic girl

Almost epic digits.

But no it's not a humblebrag, why would I brag about this? It is cringey as fuck, I just thought it was interesting that she comes here sometimes and thought it might make decent discussion. There's no way I'd let this chick Cuck me, my gawd never

This is so stupid. Aliens don't exist and even if they did, why would one come here and talk to you? She's not an alien and aliens are not here

She added little hearts in her note. give her the D

She just wants cock mate, stay away from her before you accidentally impregnate.

It's real

>then on saint Patrick's day when she told me I was fine to spend the night and we were chillin the whole time at around 3am she flipped shit

She wanted to fuck you weird autist and you sperged out and blew it.

What the hell is wrong with your mom?
Eleven-year-olds shouldn't be out at 3am.

>I think kek wants us to be friends
>people take this meme blasphemy seriously in real life
Stop it
Check em

Also, what's with that last line?

"I would never take your stuff or tell your P.O."? Sounds like she might be talking about drugs, and the PO is a parole officer.

Is this what happens aspies try to mate?

>she told me I was fine to spend the night and we were chillin the whole time at around 3am she flipped shit and kicked me out

She asked you to "spend the night" with her and once she realized you weren't gonna make a move, she was insulted and kicked you out (it has nothing to do with aliens - that's just an excuse to hide the real reason she was upset). Truth is girls will just go along with whatever you believe if they think it will make you like them. You basically accidentally own her at this point.

Alright other user, trips are good enuff.

OP is degen. Ignore and move on.

This.

Forgot the plox

>she agrees with pol

Marry her.

>had to get a ride from someone
The letter clearly says she apologizes for your mom having to come pick you up. You don't hide facts from us, user. We already think you're pathetic.

bro, it's "paddy's" not "patty's"

and she is crazy, run

you'll never do better

I'd tell you your problem, but you wouldn't trust me because I don't believe in alien.s

>SHE

RUN FOREST RUN!!!

>she

I know no one who that has happened to.

>mummy had to pick him up
>brought his drugs to her house and is on probation
>spouts memes irl like a fucking teenager

Sounding more and more like a winner.

I jerked off to this, think about that. I screamed Isabella when I came.

So much interesting things to talk about and you choose fucking aliens kek it's not 2005 anymore m8.

If I were you, I would run for the hill!

>posting her pic
user you dun goofed.
I'd say dick her down. You wont meet another autist like her again

Stop writing to yourself in girlish ways and posting in on the net OP i bet that's why you don't have a gf.

Oh no that sucks

She's crazy, keep her.

Hahaha what a loser faggot

HERE COOOMES

THE CRIMSON CHIN

Don't dox her or me user that would be mean

>posting her pic

>aliens don't exist

Autist af

She kinda does look like an alien.

is this an elaborate personal army rusing? Because that's what it seems like this is leading into.

Ive already started looking for her. You dun goofed op

She walked into your house uninvited. This bitch is crazy. Don't hang out with her. Don't even let her near you. The only people i know that barge into peoples houses uninvited are crazies and Italians. You shouldn't trust them either.

Its like what my dad used to say and his father before him and his father before him
>Don't trust Italians
My dad should have took his ancestors advice. He married an italian and got boned. God damn Italians. Fuck'em

Isabella? That's my cat's name. You better not be fucking with my cat user. First aliums now seducing cats? Not cool.

more than just autistic but I wouldn't be able to do better so I would keep tb h

don't really know a lot but she seems really erratic
if you could get a handle on that shit would be cash

>Don't dox her
Are you secretly asking us to?
Seems like reverse phscology.
Is she hispanic?
Also you should of fucked her. Other anons are right, why did you ramble likr an actual autist

They don't and if they did exist they wouldn't waste their time living among us in secrecy. Stupid conspiracy theories

:( why aren't anons nice people

The best horses are the ones who are hardest to break OP...

she took the time. she apologized. you have lots in common. one more chance won't hurt. don't listening to the rest of the perma-virgins and just do it.

>posting the dps test npc

Autists are the true alphas

So is the thread kill now? Is it bullshit?
Now really political other than they say stupid meme shit in person

paper bag over head and benis in bagina :DDDDD

Only a matter of time before we are using jetbstreams to track her location

*not

Give her a chance user, let's make Sup Forums a board of love

What the fuck is that creature? She looks Slav but there are much better slavs out there op.

Actually, it would be kind of funny if this shithole resulted in a happy marriage. Stranger things have happened.

Cute. Tell her to get lost. Come sit on my lap.

No thanks buddy.

Crazy bitches are the best bitches
but be warned, they will slowly turn you crazy if you are weak

>I also apologize to your mom for having to pick you up

Lol I honestly wouldn't be surprised

any draw fags wanna draw op with an ayylmao girl on a couch, hes saying " aliens control the world" and the girl is blushing say "nn-n-n-o they arent s-s-s-shut up"b

Neanderthal

More like kike.

>Sup Forums

Nice blog bro

I was talking to OP, not you