What's your lowest point in life Sup Forums?

What's your lowest point in life Sup Forums?

>22
>moved out, rent a room
>become slowly addicted to substances
>about to get fired
>2 consecutive suicide attempts that ended up in ER within the last month
>joined a NA group but quit
>strained relationship with parents
>can afford shrink but I rather spend money on drugs
>went from always having more than $1k saved up to always having less than $100 bucks in my bank account
>about to turn 23 in a couple of days

probably right now

>be sophomore in uni
>no friends since highschool
>considering dropping my stem major to wagecuck for jaw/nose surgery because I'm probably too ugly for a gf
LMAO

So, what substances were you on?

cool blog

Clonazepam, MDMA, 2CB, acid, weed, alcohol, alcohol edibles all at once.

Main intention was just "clonazepam + alcohol until death eventually comes", everything else came after pussying out.

Yeah it could be much worse, at least it's not heroin or crack right?

>Yeah it could be much worse, at least it's not heroin or crack right?
true

Every day gets a little bit lower without a purpose in my life.

>also 22
>realize I'm probably never going to be able to go back to school and get a degree
>stuck at a shitty dead end job that I dread going to every day
>have never had sex
>fantasize about suicide every day
>need to stay alive for my mom, who is equally depressed
>brother also killed himself
>just had to put down my dog
I'm praying for a car accident or brain aneurysm to take me out before I'm 25.

Sage.

Y'all homos lmao

>drink daily
>past 3 years
>go from abs and 8/10 girls walking up to me telling me im hot to pudgy faggot playing lol

Yeah I really need to get my ass in gear

Idk about that man, Heroin withdrawal is hell but it doesnt last long and wont kill you. You can die from both Clonazepam and alcohol. Plus the withdrawals from Clonazepam last a lot longer.

I'm a junior in college working on my biochem degree. Seriously don't drop college for surgery; I know STEM can suck, but just try and find some outside outlets

that's fucking rough

Junkies deserve what they get. Fuck junkies.

Apply yourself shitbird. I don't have a degree and I'm making 70k right now with plenty of opportunity to advance.

Last year I was living in a Nissan Sentra.

Only up from there I guess. Shitty apartment though...

>18
>dropped out of high school
>Walmart janitor
>almost killed myself but a police officer pulled me over because he saw the rifle in my car
>ended up in a psych hospital for 2 months
>got out, lived in a van for a year and painted homes
>finished highschool after a year of van dwelling, went to school to become a railroad mechanic
>got a job
>turned things around

That's a toss up between
>be 13
>be taken from parent's custody
>be put in a different foster home every night because foster care is a goddamn scam and the foster 'parents' just take a kid in for a day or two to get maximum shekels
>never know when someone is going to try to steal from me, beat me, or rape me
>no agency in my life or power to change it
>schoolwork fucked from the simple humiliation of the fact that I haven't been able to wear deodorant in three weeks because my shitty caseworker's been slow filling out the form to buy me a stick from CPS's budget and I smell like a randy hobo, before you even get to the sheer manifest horror of my existence
>can literally feel my future slipping away
And
>be 27
>homeless
>sleeping in my car in a different spot every night, hoping the cops don't lock me up for vagrancy
>or niggers and beaners don't kill me, or enemy hobos don't do the same
>but the cops are the real threat. The worst a nigger can do is kill me. If I get arrested I lose my job, my car gets impounded, I'll never have the money to get it out, I'll be too bankrupt to actually get the means to kill myself
>constantly think it might be best to blow that last fifty bucks on a disposable grill, charcoal, and kill myself through carbon monoxide poisoning while I still have the option
>constantly, constantly think that

It's a hard choice between the two

Awkward.

I was just recently released from prison after a 3 year and 9 month stint for aggravated battery, domestic abuse, assault with a deadly weapon and resisting arrest. Lost my job as a physics teacher. Live with my mom now. Started smoking crack. I'm committing crimes against, only a matter of time before I'm back inside.

23's still young mate - plenty of time to get back on track. I hope shit gets better, but you already know you'll have to work at it. If it helps, I spent my whole early 20s suicidal and doing stupid shit, and now I'm in my 30s, doing just fine and loving my life. Good luck and kia kaha.

damn, at least your not a virgin though

Do you have any good stories?

Got caught in the wonderful world of traps/sissys

No I don't dress up like one, but the idea of pounding one gets me erect.

Figure its all the Sup Forums psyoping on how women should be submissive slaves and normal western women aren't going to do that any day.

Now. I have no redpilled friends, hate hanging out with normie friends. NEET. My crush lives in the middle of Siberia Russia. 22 and hate that I am getting too old fast. Fuck, its almost 1/4 of 2017 already. At least I have a roof over my head and some money I made from /biz/.

I'm probably at my lowest at this point, morality wise, and moral wise I guess...

> Turning 30 soon
> Make about 70k a year
> Never had girlfriend
> Spent half of my salary on prostitutes these past few months
> Fell in love with a regular I've been seeing
> She ends up going from independent to having a pimp

You guys had your drugs, your run-in with prison, homeless, w.e., but at least girls will always, always be attracted to you.

how much did you drink? I was geting drunk every night since christmas and I stopped a few days ago because my liver felt like it was going to burst. Damn I want a drink.

moved out when I was 16, started doing drugs, all of a sudden mid 20's
I think it was in there somewhere

Shit I used to take klonopin and get piss pants drunk.
No rugrats
My anxiety normalized but I'm still stuck with that "major treatment resistant depression" and am hypoactive but barely not narcoleptic.
Got adderall now and life couldn't be better. Until the crash I guess, but I'm just glad I'm awake for more than 12 hours at a time

feels bad man

Have a (you)

>be last year
>17/18 years old
>parents fighting getting to its most intense
>up most nights until 5am on guard
>woken up the one night i decided to sleep early by my mum screaming because my dad was clobbering the shit out of her
> kick in his door once to prove i wont be fucked with like he used to bully me as a young teen
> shut out him and most of his family, still havent talked to him in about a year and a half
>Younger brother of 13 on drugs for IBS and migranes due to stress
> Have to be the bulwark throughout it all, soley focused on getting the hell out
> luckily i did have some friends who understood, i finally talked about it as this had been building up around 7 years at this point
> then finally get into uni with an academic scholarship
> leftist shithole, but make plenty of redpill friends
> get into confrontations with sjws on campus at least 4 occassions, almost ending in a fight once that i am almost certainly would have won.
> still a virgin though

Things get better anons keep fighting for yourself, your family and fatherland.

>what is buying a 60 dollar text book, selfstudying, and getting a certification for cisco or other jobs

>Junior year of highschool
> Friends with most of the popular kids but pretty eccentric and autistic in social situations
>Christmas break is coming up
> I had a crush on a girl that I thought liked me back since she laughed at my jokes and always sat next to me in English
>Set up a big kind of couples date but not a date with 4 of my other friends that were popular and asked her if she wanted to go see the 3rd Hobbit movie with us
> she said yes
> I'm on top of the world
>That night as Christmas Break began I came down with the horrible flu that was going around that December
>I lie in bed in agony for 2 straight days weaving in and out of consciousness
>On the 3rd day I get online on Facebook and the girl I had a crush on had messaged me multiple ranting paragraphs of how I had set her up for the date with no one else and that I was going to rape her at the theatre
>Whatthefuck.png
>Apparently my 4 other friends had all cancelled on me at the lastish minute but ignored telling her or me, which is moot since I was dying for 2 days and didn't have my own cellphone
>I told my bro who had always had my back even when other people were annoyed by me who was supposed to go to the movie with us and he told alot of other people the truth about how I didn't set her up and wasn't a rapist
>While eventually her rumors got shut down and she got cold-shouldered by alot of the Junior class, for the rest of the year I had the stigma as being creepy and opportunistic rapist by almost 1/3rd of the class.
The silver lining in this is that from that experience I learned that appearances do matter, and the more outwardly attractive you are the more people will cut you slack or put up with your flaws, so I got a haircut, got contacts, got /fit/ and became an outward normie senior year, and now i'm a freshman in college and i'm great friends with my dude who helped clear up the rumors of me that year.

Fucking hell user, i hope life gets better.

>24
>at a party, drunk af after several beers and whiskey shots
>be about to pass out on a couch with a blanket, all good
>Apparently wake up, start sleepwalking according to others
>end up blacking out, coming to in someone else's apartment
>one person just opens the door and leads me out
>wait this isn't the right apartment
>wander back to the right apartment, still kind of drunk
>had been gone from the other house for a good half hour
>no idea WTF happened

Yeah those were during my alcoholic youth days. Fun times.

Probably the 9 months of self-destructive binge drinking and consecutive failures and the resulting withdrawals.

But who knows, there could be something even worse ahead. There's still hope.

>19
>Grandfather dies
>Cat I've had since I was 2 dies
>Drunk driver totals my car
>Best and only friend tells me he doesn't care to be friends anymore
>Girlfriend of 4 years breaks up with me
>Grades plummet
>Drop out of school
>Parents kick me out of the house
>Shit job wage slaving, barely scraping by
All in one semester

About a 5th 3 days a week

Meh, depends on what you mean by 'good'. The thing about having a really shitty life is, it isn't all pathos and high drama. It's mostly just really mundane.

For example, when I was in foster care I was offloaded on a foster home where I witnessed my foster 'mother', a 300 lb woman, smack one of her 4 year old charges to the ground and stomp on him repeatedly. I used a payphone at my school the next morning to call and report this. CPS did a thorough investigation, which consisted of sending a worker out to ask her "Did you do that shit?" My foster mother denied it, and was more than willing to prove it by letting the case worker examine the child who was the victim.

Except she substituted another one of her charges, a 7-year old. 4, 7, what's the difference? Anyway she was cleared and I, the new arrival, was sent back to her care the next night. The only obvious snitch, mind you. I had already heard the woman's reputation for having older kids discipline the younger ones, so I had a shank made from a snapple bottle on me, just in case.

If this was Hollywood, when the two oldest kids in her care crept into my room that night, I would have taken their throats out, or alternatively, lost a fight, gotten ass-raped, and somehow become stronger for it. What happened was, the two oldest kids in her care crept into my room that night, I brandished a shank made from a snapple bottle at them, and...nothing fucking happened. They left, I wasn't placed there again, months went buy, I was later committed to a psyche ward largely on the strength of that woman's testimony, I was a minor at the time so it's not even on my record, nothing.

The psyche ward wasn't even that bad. I was only committed for 28 hours or so, the bed was comfy, I got a day off school I got to spend reading a few general interest magazines and a Reader's Digest condensed novel. The worst part was, the milk they served with lunch was spoiled. I complained and was promptly served a new milk.

It's so weird hearing about people's highschool life
>highschool
>give no shits about my appearance other than i dont want a bowlcut or my hair to be sticking up, mom cuts hair and I wear nothing but linux/game t-shirts and jeans
>Very rarely start a conversation with people on my own accord
>Never bullied
>End High school with about 10 friends with 3 being very close
>Only regrets being too afraid to talk to girls, getting bad grades despite easily "passing" my classes because lazy, and drifting away from my ONE close elementary school friend due to never seeing eachother

I'm really scrawny, and I would say i don't look terrible but not good either. Is it my pale skin, red hair, and freckles? Is it my pale skin, red hair, and freckles?

Neet lifed it up for 7 months after college. Had the piss jugs in my room so I would have to use the restroom so often.

At my worst I was drinking between a 5th and 3 pints a day. I would go on several day benders and put nothing but cigarettes and liquor in my body from sunrise until early morning. Even went to work that way and was a good employee.

I would say that my biggest strength and weakness was being way too outgoing. Like I have a good sense of humor but sometimes I just would not shut up. That being said I did have a cult of personality and a decently large circle of friends. I'm 19 and still don't have great success with girls yet, but I'm getting there.

> 25
> live at home work at night
> no degree good IT job
> GF who I semi hate.
> feel empty
> got job offer in state other side of country
> dunno what to do
> 2 friends

So basically I do nothing in my current job pays 22$ an hour. Cept it's boring as fuck and I see one other person maybe 1 time a day.

New offer would put me in a strange place with no support structure.

what do you do?

social worker here. I hate my field and my job. Everyone says IT and Computer Science but I don't have any experience with either.

>Be 22
>Girlfriend of 5 years gets diagnosed with cancer
>It got caught so spectacularly late
>Doctor says she has 7 months or so to live
>Said she would understand if I wanted to break up with her
>Didn't
This was already fucking low for me, let alone her
>Be 7 months later
>She fucking dies
>Walking out of hospital with her parents the next day
>Without even thinking, attempt to jump in front of a bus
>Her dad stops me at the last femtosecond
>WhatthefuckdidIjustdo.gif
>They scold the fuck out of me, but I understood they really cared about me as well
>Spend the next 3 months super fucking depressed
>Stop working out
>Took the semester off of law school for this
I'm 25 now, graduated, and actually met someone else who I'm thinking I'm probably gonna marry. Certainly those 3ish months starting with that damn bus was the lowest point in my life.

My life is back in order and is looking up once more. Point is, it's called the lowest point for a reason: you aren't there anymore.

>mfw I haven't thought about all this at once in years

>24
>jobless
>living alone off my savings in an empty house
>drinking everyday
>depressed just waiting for my country to end already
But then Trump came along.
>mood improves a bit
>new hope starting to grow
>get old job back and start actually putting money into my bank account instead of taking it out
I'm 25 and I'm still a lonely bastard but at least I'm ECONOMICALLY PRODUCTIVE again.

My life has been so lukewarm.
I've never even been to a doctor other than when i was very young because my one ear and one kidney developed "wrong"

My lowest moment (if you could call it that) would probably have to be right now.

I have no strong emotional bonds with anyone. Even my very close friends and family I don't share much with just because i feel so disconnected.

Well I'm sure there are people I don't hold a candle to when it comes to my daily routine.
But fuck it, here goes. I wake up, usually hungover, and roll over to my computer and wipe the crust out of my eyes as I stare at the blinding glow of my screen. I play something like CS or TF2 for a minute or two, something that's fast-paced enough to wake me up, without having to think to much. After that I'll sneak my mom's debit card out of her purse and go buy Mcdonalds breakfast. By the time I finish I still dont know what the fuck I'm going to do for the rest of the day. So I pack a few bowls and of course get fucking high as shit. That's when I'm in the mood for something more intellectually stimulating, like a jRPG... the stories in those usually never let me down, and being the hero in fictional universe is just the thing I need for the soulcrushing reality taht is my life. After a few hours I loose interest, and usually end up plugging my fleshlight before passing out into a nice afternoon weednap. When I wake up it usually takes a few hours to climb out of bed anyway, so it's usually dark by then. So I'll play something that's more fitting for night time -- something scary, dark & moody -- Doom 3 for example, love replaying that one, I've played threw it 20 times in the past 8 years. A pint of Captain later and it's basically like Im on the martian soil, blowing away demons & monsters with my shot gun, like I'm actually a space marine. I go to bed still fealing unfulfilled, like Ive been living the same day (though slightly varied) for the past 20 years. Even hearing the song Summer of '69, I cant help but think of all the gaming experiences I had, for those truely were the best days of my life. Life may get better but until then, walk the dinosaur.

Where you at now guy

Been at rock bottom my whole life. I'm getting pretty comfy.

>27
> diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukaemia last year
> go through chemo
> feel like shit all the time
> literally vomiting with drugs and weak as fuck due to chemo
> Have to get stem cell transplant to survive
>get hickman line put in (giant tube to my heart)
> get total body irradiation and more even more hectic chemo
> can no longer father children
> weak as fuck
> can barely eat enough to stay at a steady weight
> still feel sick all the time
> 100 days since transplant
> still got 2 years of recovery
> will always have weakened immune system for my rest of my life
> Possibility of getting sick and dying will always be an issue. Probably how cunts with aids feel.
> 90% of friends dont talk to me anymore
> shitpost everyday
> if all goes well back to uni next year to finish my Chemistry degree
> pity points from professors so once im back i get an internship and work experience and if i decide to continue with research they will sort it out for me.
> can always be worse.
> Glad im not American and didnt have to pay for my stupidly expensive treatment
> still lowest point of my life

pls respond I can't keep doing this anymore or I'll kill myself

Kek this thread makes me feel better about my life

Me too, I don't even wanna share my stories I just like reading this shit.

I even thought "oh hay a lowest point thread, that should make me feel good about myself in comparison right now!"

Well, I have my own, shitty apartment. And when I say 'shitty', I mean in terms of the accommodations, just in terms of the fixtures. It's not really a bad neighborhood. People are poor, but they're decent.

I work at a call center, technically white-collar. I spend my days having niggers scream at me and calling me a 'racist Donald Trump crack muhthafucka' for indefinitely extending their unpaid cable and internet bills, between brief bouts of trying to negotiate payment options with sane white people. My evenings are spent lifting weights, reading, and shitposting here.

My days off I have a sideline walking dogs. I make essentially nothing off it, my clients are old ladies, you know how old ladies do. They get a big dog as a security system first and a pet second, find out they can't exercise it, and need someone to walk it for them. They can't hardly pay shit, but I like dogs, and it feels good to give something to the community. And they're good dogs, the German Shepard-Chow mix, the Boxer-Mastiff mix, and the Tibetan Mastiff. Since I can't afford my own carnivorous servitor beast.

Shit's not so great, but I'm not actively suicidal, either.

>Just turn 17
>first year of college
>Break up with girlfriend because of move
>didn't want to
>find out she's fucking one of my friends
>moved two weeks ago
>he's a nigger
>call all my friends out for being selfish
>call all my friends out for being druggies
>call all my friends out for being dropouts
>never talk to them again
>never make new friends
>19 now
>senior in college

At least I have you guys

Not the guy but if you arent retarded maybe try what I had said before.

Find some kind of certification for a job you would want and buy a book to study for it. Most jobs will just check to see if you're qualified and if you passed the cert. test they think you are, or at least enough to let you try.

Or just learn undersea welding and earn top shekels doing that

It sucked pretty hard when I was told I wasn't a good fit for the Wal-Mart stockroom when I was desperate for work, but having to call my sister and ask her if she was okay with me pulling the plug on our dad, and then calling my grandmother and telling her are two moments that will stay with me forever.

Damn bro... makes my shitty "I was a junky" sob story seem like cry baby shit.

Good luck.

No, you're just gay.

If you stop chasing pussy, pussy will chase you.

Well, that's not entirely true. Make some friends, friends always get me laid.

Take the leap.

>took an internship out of state
>biz major
>surrounded by a bunch of engineers who are all younger than me
>28 y/o GIfag
>anyway spend 6 months doing this bullshit desk job with almost no responsibility and almost nothing to do most days
>stare at computer screen with nothing to do for 8 hours a day
>miss my friends back home
>absolutely hate my work environment
>use to living alone, but have to deal with a roommate who is like 20
>Finally all the bullshit ends and I move back home and continue college
>spending more money than I have, drinking more than I should, coursework is slipping by

Gee I guess the nightmare never ends. In the meantime I have pretty much nothing but free time because I don't have to work. Its all coming to an end though and I know I'm going to end up living that pointless existence in an office or wherever after college. At least I'll die someday. Unless transhumanists are correct and I spend an eternity as a slave.

How old are you

Oh yeah forgot to mention.
> can no longer drink alcohol without potential kidney failure (maybe 1 beer every now and then after i finish my recovery in two years)
> can no longer smoke weed as fungal infection could kill me quite easily (looked up many cases of this happening from research articles)
> taking 17 tablets everyday for next year atleast
> must limit going out in public to avoid getting sick
>have to get re-immunised in a year (atm i have no immunisations due to transplant)