Ya'll are barbarians just like your racist ancestors...

Ya'll are barbarians just like your racist ancestors..... im waiting on the day a trumpster say some stupid shit around me.... im breaking necks and spirits!

sfgate.com/politics/article/Spring-breakers-chant-Build-that-wall-during-11014623.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSWXDBcC4No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AMERICAN NATIONALISM FUELED BY ANIME GIRLS WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE

youtube.com/watch?v=BSWXDBcC4No

looks like our youth is having a right wing renaissance.

Build that wall!

You're talking like the word racist means anything nowadays

>say some stupid shit.... im breaking necks
How nigger of you.

Just try it. I'll shoot you, you stupid motherfucker. You're not worth an actual fight

This.

Thanks for your service OP

>go to Mexico
>chant against Mexico

?

>im breaking necks and spirits!

Just like an ape out of a cage

Ooga booga

I say nigger in public. I don't care anymore. Leftists created me. They made me hate them by attacking the white man and in turn they created that which they cannot stand

>come to American illegally to escape your hellhole
>hate the country where your life is 10x better in
>try to turn it into your home country
>fly Mexican flags in public protest against a president who wants to end this shit

These frat kids doing this shit are nothing compared to what Mexicans have been doing for the decades that they've been here illegally

This. Leftist trash isn't worth the effort. Now gays on the other hand, I still think it's amusing how they had that fag drag in colorado and drug the shitpacker down the dirt roads behind a pickup truck. There is no more fitting death for degenerate faggits than being drug down a road behind an American made truck.

1 post by this id.

Olga booga

based frat degenerates

Some of these people dont see the irony.

Nigger alert

This.

too bad we didn't get it built while they were still there

>frat kid dindu nuffin

That still doesn't give any answer as to why you'd go to Mexico, spend your money and help their economy all whilst changing for a wall that will separate you from the country you're against. Why can't whites ever just admit they do stupid shit sometimes too?

>Can only be patriotic for you're country if you're the same ethnicity as the majority.

Nah fuck you, America is a melting pot. You don't have to be white to want America to be great.

Hell Illegal immigrants from Mexico/South America hurt other minorities more than they do whites.

>separate you from the country you're against

Nigger you do understand you can still GO to the fucking country right. It's just there to stop illegal immigration, not to fucking separate the two countries like China and Mongolia. We aren't isolating them from us

Do you even care to know why they were chanting build a wall? Maybe some uppity Mexicans decided to protest against Americans being in their country. Who cares? We've put up with Mexicans shit for too long

the wall doesn't stop legal immigration/visiting the country.

The wall is literally a deterrent against illegal immigration.

>border security means you can't visit another country

You can't be this retarded. It is not a slight to Mexico to say we don't want your citizens immigrating illegally and unchecked, it is "Having a Nation 101".

Gunboat diplomacy Cancun concession when?

>illegal immigration is just like legal immigration :^)
Trump won because of your ignorance. Legal hispanics hate illegals and you lump them together. That's why 30% of them voted for a man ALL ABOUT fucking over their home country.

>im breaking necks and spirits

I'll ream your anus and pollute your soul, cheech.

fuck mexico and fuck brown people

>Legal hispanics hate illegals
this

So, my city was voted number one in the world for retiring citizens and now its filled qith pensioned mericans and uni students from around the world.
How can I profit off this? I already have some plans for a businness, but Id like some inputs as to what old burgers like to do or spend their money on since there are so many around here now.

>We've put up with Mexicans shit for too long
taking their clay was a mistake, and you will pay for it

ur ID says "I am Jizz"

They can try to take it back, but they will eventually pay in their blood, just like the first time

Sell them phony, cheaply produced "authenticity"

And drugs.

This is bothersome. One has to be careful of accepting the support of idiots; thats what eventually brought down the left.

I support border integrity, to include a wall for various reasons. But I respect our neighbor and its people.

IF IF IF this story is true, then it is saddening. Its established that our colleges dont just produce idiots, but deliberately so.

I for one dont want to have to answer for a bunch of pale niggers claiming to represent my position, who go into a neighbors country to insult them. I dont approve of nigger behavior and I dont want associated with those who do.

Its simply not acceptable. It inspires ill will and gives us nothing in return. Christ I hate children.

>tfw no American anime catgirl gf

So what. I had Mexicans marching past my apartment with signs saying make America Mexican again. Mexicans can get fucked

I cant compete, my city is known for producing cheap, but authentic cultural goodies. The americans seem to be gentrifying parts of downtown, it looks like they love this mexican chic thing

San Miguel or Querétaro?

>insult them
There is nothing insulting about building a wall to defend both nation's borders. Mexico is getting an immense industrial-grade wall installed on its northern border. The only ones hurt by this are criminals, and Mexico is not represented by criminals. Trump is President because of ignorance like yours. You lump in all Mexicans with the worst of their country.

You are weak, ignorant, and racist.

Reefer and Bitches. Time to rename yourself Juarez Slim and run the ganja and senoritas to gramps.

>One has to be careful of accepting the support of idiots; thats what eventually brought down the left.

I feel bad for you when you realize Sup Forums is the idiots of the right.

Merida actually

>Go to a country LEGALLY and not permanently
>Totally comparable to committing international crimes and living in a country indefinitely.

>say some stupid shit around me.... im breaking necks and spirits!
So you will turn feral and chimp out like every other subhuman that gets offended by something

Your ad homs aside, thats not the point. There are Mexicans who feel the Wall comes from an anti-Mexican perspective because they are not informed and have media issues of their own.

Moreover, if the story is true, its clear that the chant is being used out of context to deliberately insult locals. The students are mostly likely liberals or apolitical morons who cant hold the same position for more than 4 beers and are simply coreless like most students.

Immigrants do shitty anti-American things when they are here also, I get it. I still dont approve of being represented by nigger behavior. They are too dumb to know why you dont insult service staff anyways and yet probably wonder why they keep getting ripped off and their food tastes like spit.

Further, they are attacking people not related to the Wall at all, reinforcing the mistaken notion that the Wall is anti-Mexican generally and promoting a false sentiment.

Are you fucking stupid?
They do more for Cancun's economy than any Mexican. They can do and say whatever they like because that's what these people pay to do.
Only lowbrow Mexicans visit Cancun anyways, the real good shit is in Tulum.

I'm sick and tired of all these retards with inferiority complex trying to speak on behalf of a country where not only they don't belong to (because you belong nowhere, mutts), they are also undesired here.

cry some more op

fag

>putting up a wall is attacking someone
Nah m8

Our people down there wanting to put up a wall is leagues away from their people up here wanting to stay permanently and convert our nation into their shitty nation.

You've got the white guilt going on where you're chastising whites for minor shit and forgiving non-whites for far extreme aggressions.

dejate de mamadas putito

white people are the reason Cancun isn't Chiapas 2.0, pinches tiraflechas gediondos

How fucking old is this photo where people are wearing wrap-arounds, pooka-shells, and fedoras?

Holy fuck, what a terrible party, only men. Take me back to Spring Break in New Orleans.

>ooga booga where iz da whyte wimin at?

>They can do and say whatever they like because that's what these people pay to do.

That is simply wrong. When I go on vacation, its not because I'm some socio-economically insecure faggot that has to leave town and shit on working people elsewhere to feel important.

That is exactly what niggers do when they come into a bit of money. Its exactly what is meant by 'nigger rich'. They have no concept of economic class, dont realize its transparent insecurity and actually think thats how people with more wealth behave towards working people.

The older term is 'nouveau riche' or 'new money' but it essentially means the same thing. This isn't even that. Its a bunch of shit-kicking punks over-leveraging their MasterCard, traveling and lodging on gypsy-tier accommodations and McHostel travel deals, and then having the nerve to shit on service staff for no other reason than their brainless idols on TV told them it was the 'spring break' place to go.

Dipshits probably couldn't find the Yucatan on a map if you put a gun to their heads but think visiting Cancun makes them cultured. They could've gotten the same cheap pseudo-ethnic thrill at some shit-shack in Dade-Broward for less money and trouble.

i look forward to kicking your ass. i love being 6'6 and 250lbs

BREAKING NEWS!
a bunch of drunk idiots say a stupid thing
Stop
The
Fucking
Presses

>el """"dialecto""""" chicano

>manifest breastiny

that's actually bad ass

The race war is coming.

>Y'all
Nice generalization DeNegrius

I am racist tho, can't come up with a fake joke about you cucking my hwyte wimminz cause I'm Asian

Meanwhile I'll be in Africa, exploiting the resources of your motherland worse than the white man while fucking !chnlambe up in her black, rice loving pussy