What does Sup Forums think of Orbán ?

What does Sup Forums think of Orbán ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgJRjy2Xc0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

prime minster of Hungary, fucking burgers. You never know shit about international affairs.

HE'S LITERALLY HITLER

>said no one who has ever actually knew anything about him

Based as fuck and one of the last shining stars of hope in Europe.

Fucking amazing, anti migrant and calls out Soros

Based man leading a country of based people. Hungary will be one of the centers of europe in 15 years.

This.

May I have a quick rundown on this man please?

He needs to hold strong!

Didn't he arrest Richard Spencer? Fuck Hungarians.

People here unironically support Richard spencer?

Wouldn't say I support Spencer, I didn't even know who he was until the Atlantic/MSM thing. But he did literally nothing wrong desu.

For the most part Orban seems like a guy looking out for the best interests of not only Hungarians, but wider Europe as well.
He may be compromised by corruption but so far has defended Hungary and is putting up defensive barriers from the toxic moslem welfare-moocher slime Western Europe wants for their economies.

at least he cares about his people. He must not slacken in his efforts to keep Hungary Hungarian.

Richard pls go

He's a decent guy who loves his people and only gets involved in minor corruptions.

Yeah, I really don't know too much about him, he may even have some good ideas, or viewpoints I agree with, I just think anyone who openly says they're a nazi is foolish. Normies will automatically think you're a lunatic and you'll never be able to accomplish anything

Besides being the leader of some autistic neo-nazi club

kek I think he's beta and don't consider him my "leader" and I also think the term alt-right is gay. I've never called myself alt-right.

But Spencer did absolutely nothing wrong. Anyone who says otherwise without proof is 100% shareblue and likes the idea of other men fucking their women.

Anti immigration guy who also is a shill for Russia. Economics not so good either.

T. Hungarian Diaspora

I fucking love him

Definitely. His group is the NPI and it's certainly full of feds. No "pro-white" group could be big and not have at least 1 fed in the mix. And it seems like an odd mainstream kind way to be a white nationalist. Like why would you do that to yourself, assuming you hold those beliefs?

But on the other hand, I don't think he's a paid shill against westerners or whites. He just autistically believes all this stuff. And he's just done literally nothing wrong.

Reminds me of this guy.

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=fgJRjy2Xc0c

he's based.
pretty much exactly the kind of leader Europe needs.

this was pretty gay though. Pretty sure based Jared Taylor was at that meeting and was arrested as well, if some of you here don't care about Richard Spencer, you at least have to admit your love of Jared Taylor.

Wonderful