Youtube Advertising Boycott Over 'Nazi Videos'

Ministers last night faced demands to take action against the internet giant after the Mail found neo-Nazi videos remained on YouTube despite repeated warnings.

M&S yesterday followed HSBC, Lloyds, RBS, McDonald’s, L’Oreal, Audi, the BBC, O2, the Royal Mail and Domino’s in pulling its advertising from YouTube. Waitrose, Barclays, Vodafone and Sky are understood to be considering similar action.

YouTube hands £6.15 of advertising revenue for every 1,000 views to those who post videos, meaning household names have unintentionally been funnelling cash to terror groups, neo-Nazis and homophobes. Many videos generate millions of hits.

Google failed to take down neo-Nazi videos from YouTube despite repeated warnings, prompting MPs to demand that the Government takes action against the internet giant.

Recruitment videos for banned far-Right group National Action remained on the site until last night despite a promise by Google to remove its offensive material.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329980/Now-M-S-boycotts-Google.html

Here's the list of brands that have pulled their ads from Google:
M&S
HSBC
RBS
Lloyds
Havas UK clients - the BBC, O2, Domino's, the Royal Mail and others
The Guardian
The UK government
McDonald's UK
L'Oreal
Audi

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/pivotal-analyst-brian-wieser-downgraded-google-after-youtube-advertiser-boycott-in-the-uk-2017-3
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
finance.yahoo.com/news/ipg-ceo-youtube-advertiser-boycott-120007561.html
archive.is/i4G9d
iamthewitness.com)
radicalpress.com)
youtu.be/S6Ois4jQ5Mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An analyst downgraded Google after the YouTube advertiser boycott in the UK
businessinsider.com/pivotal-analyst-brian-wieser-downgraded-google-after-youtube-advertiser-boycott-in-the-uk-2017-3

YYYYYEESSSSSSS!#

fUCK JEWGLE

OH NO NOT A DOWNGRADE!!!!

They're only the largest fucking video hosting website on the entire fucking internet. They'll be fine.

Advertisers are now forcing Google's hand to delete all nazi or far right videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

Save this now, because looking at current events I don't think this will stay up for long.

It's definitely not because people use adblock and not watch the ads to begin with.
If you don't watch out ads and pay us money, you are a racist neo nazi

It's about extremist content. The advertisers don't want Youtube to have any extremist videos

----
IPG CEO on YouTube advertiser boycott: 'The best way to fix it is to hold them economically accountable'
Michael Roth, CEO of Interpublic Group (IPG), said the advertising agency holding wasn't ruling out freezing its spend with Google if it didn't fix the issue of ads appearing next to extremist content.
finance.yahoo.com/news/ipg-ceo-youtube-advertiser-boycott-120007561.html

here comes the censorship

Yup. Start saving videos lads

>Oy Vey!!! Delete this!!!

Nice find

Just make the first 60 seconds of those videos some islamic crap so if youtube censors them you can use it to rile up the sand niggers.

>now we are going to give megacorperatoins the arbitrary ability to suppress, censor, and ruin lives of dissidents completely outside the law

jesus fucking Christ JUST WAKE ME UPPPPPPPP

I CANT WAKE UP

It's right in people's faces now and nobody is willing to lift a finger. Humanity deserves to burn. Nuclear war right now please.

Does Google want Trump to break them up using anti-trust law?

Because if they keep this shit up that is going to happen.

Actually over 250 companies boycotted Youtube over extremist content. Shit, it's on.

Global brands including Volkswagen, Toyota and Tesco last night joined the more than 250 companies that have suspended advertising deals with Google as the internet giant apologised for failing to crack down on extremism.
archive.is/i4G9d

>only Lloyds deserves to make money Google don't you agree
fuck these assholes

>"neo-nazi"
I hate google like any normal human bean, but all I see here is how globalists forcing their agenda. And then jewgle will use it as a pretext for the hard web-wide censorship they already started.

Good I can't see it. I bet it was some stupid nazi shit.

Our state always censors propaganda shit for good reason.

>Neo-Nazis

Let me guess, it's people who don't support refugees or BLM.

>The advertisers don't want Youtube to have any extremist videos

You mean right-wing extremist videos.

You can have videos all day about how white males are the scourge of the earth.

>The Guardian

Doesn't matter, it could be anybody they want.

first amazon and now youtube what's next?

Brother Nero, I have just had a PREMONITION.

The evil Tube of You has sided with the enemy of the Seven Deities. We must once again prove that we are the greatest tag team in space and time and take on the evil Tube of You as it has decided that free speech has become OBSOLETE.

We must preserve all the moving picture video of The Failed Artist from Germany.

The evil tube of you will DELETE DELETE DELETE his man from existence if we don't.

>leftists still think corporations are pro nazi
LMFAO

>banned far-Right group
is this a real thing

>If I bury my head in the sand, maybe the problem will go away.

Watch the money.

>finally forcing the red suppository
It's baffling. You think they would've learned once Trump won, but they just keep going.

Stormweenies BTFO, prepare your anus

Can't wait until faggots on Sup Forums start crying white genocide when they delete pewdiepie and stormweenie videos

I see the censorship coming strong and hard.
It's going to backfire like crazy though.
These jews are moving too fast.

It's what the people want, I guarantee you that average people don't like stormweenies and Nazi larpers at all

>what's next?

Blogs and alternative news sites have been disappearing as well.

Daryl Bradford Smith's The French Connection(iamthewitness.com) and Athur Topham's Radical Press(radicalpress.com) are two popular sites that come to mind. Some articles from these sites are still available using archive.org's WayBack Machine.

Back-up what you want to keep now. The internet is going dark.

>t.kike living in a gated community in shithole Mexico

No one is forced to watch YouTube videos or read books they don't like. If the people didn't want them and there wasn't a demand for them, they wouldn't exist. I guarantee you that the average American is sick of jewish lies.

Kikes the true enemies of free speech.

>Alan Dershowitz claims Jews have the right to control MSM YouTube
youtu.be/S6Ois4jQ5Mc

Please check the catalog. Simultaneous threads are not allowed.

Yea this first one wasn't formatted properly

But if you want to enforce that, start on all the shareblue threads.

Good it will be replaced by a better alternative.
Just like with myspace.