AMERICA BTFO

>an US aircraft carrier

>blow up aircraft carrier
>we send the other 12 or whatever to North Korea to rain glorious democracy upon them
>create world's largest Walmart parking lot
>nighttime map of the earth changes exactly none
This can only go badly for them TBQH

They accidently an aircraft carrier?

Foreshadowing the long awaited WW3
you are one stupid fucking leaf holy fuckkkkkkk

No we have multiple aircraft carriers North Korea has none

they need more rice or something?

do it, faggot

WHERES THE VIDEO YOU TIGHT FISTED CUNT?

>The fact that they can make a video even. . .

Who likes NK enough to fight for them? last I heard China hates them, and Russia likes us better. They have no allies and everything to lose even if we were slightly provoked.

The only reason he's alive is because no one wants to deal with the refugees

>the form of a before an initial vowel sound ( an arch; an honor)
>an Abo

lol we could turn their shit hole of a country into a sheet of glass in 3 minutes. we got fucking nukes on satellites. these fuckers are messing with go emperor trump. bad idea.

wish a nigga would

I feel the need to nuke a couple more uppity slants

they can nuke half the world - most of their active arsenal is all underground. The most recent figures we have of their nuclear inventory is from 5 years ago mate.....

How would the world including China respond

their nukes wouldnt get 50 miles before they are blown up. you have any idea what we have circling above NK?

they know better.

The U.N would try to remove Trump for human Rights BS

China doesn't like them but China wouldn't like us dropping bombs so close either.

Kim is smarter than we give him credit for, the recent (((failed))) missile testing where failed on purpose. But you didnt hear this from me.

China will protect NK, they dont want the immigration surge which they'll need to share with SK.

for retaliation? no.

That video was lame as fuck. Windows movie maker tier shit man.

NYAAAA IM KING JONG-UN
>*shits diapers*
YOU'LL SEE MY NUCLEAR POWER
>*jumps to his seat*
I'M THE GREATEST LEADER NORTH KOREA HAS EVER HAD
>*celebrates best dictator of korea's haircut award*
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, I HAVE THE CAPABILITIES OF DESTROYING YOU
>*eats dead rats with rotten zucchinis*
NORTH KOREA IS STRONG
>*throws missile at Tuvalu*

the U.N. has been a shithole of hypocrisy since its conception

You realize in the history of North Korea they've done stuff like kill US servicemen with axes in the DMZ or blew up a airliner or tried to kill the South Korea president numerous times?

So in the ground scheme of things this is nothing. Not that the situation isn't dangerous but social media and clickbait media exaggerate the situation with tabloid headlines.

There's good informative articles like the Economist published then there's Gawker tier shit like "Kim Jong Un prepared to use 1000 elite assassins to take out Trump!!"

I don't want to go to war with North Korea. I wouldn't want South Korea's corruption to rule over another land-mass, it'd only result in more fuckery. You'd also get another Vietnam considering the North Koreans are extremely loyal, brainwashed by propaganda and have no problem dying for Kim.

Just leave the lads alone.

Based.

Link the video, you fucking britcuck.

That's grammatically correct for English (UK) spelling.

>good informative articles
>the Economist

UK doesn't speak proper English. They speak some paki negroid dialect.

It would be so great for the UK if North Korea blows up an American aircraft carrier. Right?