Superman is against trump. We have no superheroes on our side... Sup Forums BTFO once again

Superman is against trump. We have no superheroes on our side... Sup Forums BTFO once again...

We don't need superheroes

wtf i love marvel now

deadpool is more then likely /our guy/

Oh no, he knocked down the wall between Mexico and New York.

superman is a hero and he's against bad people = jews

haha nice try supes, but Trumps wall has a thin film of red pill kryptonite, bye bye liberal superman, hello MAGAMAN

>morally bankrupt

Have you ever thought to yourself, atleast once, you were the bad guy the whole time?

Why did they move the statue of liberty to texas? Is that what passes for plot in comics now?

ahem

Superman turned globalist faggot when he renounced his American citizenship to "become a citizen of the world"

Fuck the kikelehs who push this degenerate shit.

Go suck another bloody baby cock, supergoy

Again liberals show their absolutely surprising inability to discern between legal and illegal immigration

no, just no

But the Wall won't be in NY. This picture doesn't make sense.

>morals
>bad guy
I blame Disney.

Superman doesn't exist.

What you are meaning to say is that artist is against Trump.

>degeneratepool
lol

Superman is an undocumented alien too

superman isn't even human, he can fuck off behind the wall as an illegal as well

>illegal alien feels entitled to be an American

We have the best superhero of all time

Sup Forums has the kek

Actually, he is a literal illegal alien, GO BACK

Rorschach would have been pro-trump, and he's the only superhero that matters.

Checked, PRAISE

Illegal immigrant hates the US. imagine that.

Sorry user, didn't update quickly enough

I'm the Hero of My own story

PRAISE

WE NEEDED THAT WALL, SUPERMAN!!

>Superman
>illegal alien from a failed world
>black hair, dark eyes, Jewish name, works in (((media)))
>created by two Jews with parallels to Moses

Fuck Superman.

Superman, much like liberal intelligence, doesn't exist.

I suppose he could work

We have The Wall

*takes chip* thanks user. Still, Rorschach read fascist newspapers... of course he would be pro-trump.

I see this picture and I just think fag.

So why didn't they already make Superman destroy the fence that's already there?

Our superhero is dead bro.

>caring what people who like manchild cartoons think

Checked
He didn't even need superhuman powers or wealth, he was quite literally just some guy, but he was /ourguy/.

You're right, we have a god!

>still unironically reading superhero shit

Thanks superman! Now I can use taxpayer funded services and not contact contribute a single dime!

Yeeehawwww

That art is shit. Is this official superman now?

We have the best superhero

worst superhero ever, not being over powered

Fortress of Solitude is backed with enough scientific advancement to end stavation poverty, possibly illness ... nothing

He can stop any war ever from space and gov's could do fuck all about it and doesn't

People die by the thousands to millions as he rescues cats from trees

Not to mention ending religions his life proves most of them are wrong

Also never heard anything about Kryptonian ethics and why it was true ever handed out to humanity

I could go on but why bother

It's just like Dr Manhattan,
all he had to do was teleport one of his endless copies to every nuke and production facilities and tear them apart and/or teleport all the stuff on to mars.... no can could to shit about it

These comics suck, I only find the villains redeeming of human nature or life in general

Yes, then I realized I was supporting the party that doesn't want to actually help the marginalized, but instead manipulate them for political gain.

Lex Luthor ran 3rd party.
What a wuss.

Don't forget that Batman is clearly a conservative. I don't know about Trump supporter but maybe...

Sounds like a liberal to me :-)

really makes you think

it seems like that picture isn't really geographically correct

so if a wall were to be there I'd be incase of flood or something that was built and since there's water blowing away on the other side of it, superman might have effectively tried to flood america

No only that, superman's force used here could cause a tsunami

Fuck superman Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.

baby killers are bad "people" = democrats, kill yourself baby killer or person that supports baby killers

blumpf btfo

Trump is our super hero.

>Foreigner does good things until they have your trust, then subverts the elected will of the native population.

Sounds right.

You have Captain Capitalism. That fucknigger will follow any american bullshit. I mean he was basically created by the MIC for fuck's sake.

>implying Superman is the hero

this lol

You're literally describing the entire history of the rebublican party the past 50 years.

>We care about the working class-
>PSYCH! TAX PARTY FOR THE RICH! NO MORE MEALS ON WHEELS LOL!!!

I honestly am starting to question how republicans can deal with so much cognitive dissonance. The only thing I can figure is that you all KNOW you're lying and don't care because you have no morals.

This is fan art for any retards who can't figure it out. Not something from the actual comics, where Superman is too busy dealing with other problems.

I'm sick of normie artists and comic casuals projecting their politics all over characters. Of course they completely ignore all the things to considered that that character would consider too, like in this case all the crime coming from the border.

>supports baby killing organization started by eugenicist who raved about wanting to exterminate blacks
>supports the religion which was started by a warlord with a 9 and 15 year old wife who he hit "causing me great pain"
>supports a murdering candidate who hires a bunch of pedophiles

>marvel
Red slull is Sup Forumss guy you dumbass

here have more pol btfo

Batman's soundless kryptonite autoturrets dispatch of the Illegal Alien Superman quickly while drones auto repair the wall.

TFW Batman fights crime with the power of Capitalism and Badassery.

No, why are guys such retards and fall for every piece of fanart?

>sends a superhero against us
>forgets we have an ancient egyptian chaos god
wew lad

Batman is liberal though.
He even adopted a child and might be gay

Because they've never read a comic they've just consumed the shitty movies like they were sweet milk from their mommies then fantasized about the characters being fags together.

'the fuck are you talking about? It's completely believable that they would have Superman do something like that. Superman and Captain America were created by Jews and push whatever Jewish talking points the kikes are trying to brainwash us with at the time.

And the comics today are so dominated by numale shitbags that they will take those talking points beyond even what most kikes would think is sensible.

Came to post this

fourthpostbestpost

>leaf
haha sure snowbeaner

>I honestly am starting to question how republicans can deal with so much cognitive dissonance.

Well a lot of them are against government hand outs so the government not funding social programs is exactly what they wanted. I don't know where you get the idea that the Republicans want social, feed-the-poor programs from.

Not an argument

The Question, my dude.

Only character Batman trusts with getting info, and he's in at worst that bizarre libertarian region of "I'm not fond of Trump but I fucking hate the other options."

B-but Hillary sold 20% of the U.S. kryptonite supply to Russia?

>takes life lessons from a shitty teen novel series

>no morals
You got me, faggot. What is your cock loving ass gonna do about it?

They killed what Superman stood for at least 10 years ago.

> It's completely believable that they would have Superman do something like that.

He's too busy dealing with Mzylpltxz right now. DC hasn't been serving the SJW kool-aid lately. You don't know this because your knowledge is secondary like points out.

We don't need aliens who don't know how the fuck underpants work to save us. We save ourselves

literally the only thing liberal about Batman is being anti-gun and that's because muh dead parents

Good and evil is a trivial concept. We are all equally terrible

Trump will fuck superman.

NO SUPERMAN THAT WAS THE HOOVER DAM

WHAT DID YOU DO

yeah, absolutely no one

not a single one

It's like you don't know about Injustice at all. He did all those things. It didn't end well. There's a good reason he never did them before.

>Well a lot of them are against government hand outs so the government
See this is exactly what I'm talking about. No they're fucking not. Republipukes fucking LOVE government tax money when it's going to the rich or corporations or the MIC. Do you fucking retards even KNOW that this entire "gubmint bad, taxation theft!" bullshit was created basically by the Kochs in order to destroy american financial prosperity so they could squeeze the population for cash? You're all idiots and liars.

>I don't know where you get the idea that the Republicans want social, feed-the-poor programs from
Well at least you're being honest for once. Problem is, your base IS FUCKING POOR YOU GOD DAMNED RETARDS. Fucking over your base only works so long as they can continue FUCKING EATING OR RECIEVING HEALTHCARE. You dumb, nasty, entitled sons of bitches forgot the one rule of leadership: you can only fuck people over so long as you keep the bread and circuses flowing and the trains running on time. But you got so careless you felt you didn't need to do shit and your success was on cruise control. We may actually see public executions of the rich and the right wing in this country in our lifetimes. And that's not hyperbole. That's fucking studying history. This isn't the first time the entitled, fat ruling class has acted just like this and it ended the EXACT same way every single fucking time. You retarded, evil pieces of shit are courting your deaths.

Ouch.. mexico is gonna pay for that you know?

Heroes never die

I've only read stuff like Red Son, All-Star etc.

My point is that I think it is absurd for you guys to think people are so stupid for thinking this fan art could be legit. Come on, we both know it could have been legit. Because the people making comics today love shit like that.
If Trump lasts eight years that scene will probably appear in a genuine comic at some point.

Captain America has already done shit like this for real.

Any one think Iron Fist on netflix was a little cucked?