Trump = Nixon

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/white-house-installs-political-aides-at-cabinet-agencies-to-be-trumps-eyes-and-ears/2017/03/19/68419f0e-08da-11e7-93dc-00f9bdd74ed1_story.html

Trump is confirmed for Nixon-level of paranoia.

this

FIRST POST BEST POST

More like Trump = Republican Obama.

It's so weird how the tables turn.

Schumer = McConnell; crusty old establishment Senate leader who just wants to obstruct

Ryan = Pelosi; Douche/hag that no one really likes but they don't have anyone else worthwhile to replace them with.

Rachel Maddow = Glenn Beck; Need I say more?

Hillary = Sarah Palin; on the losing side and now trying to make herself relevant again by "resisting" Trump.

Soros = Koch; Funding all of these so-called "grassroots" movements around the country.

Bachmann = Pocahontas; annoying wing nut who everyone thinks has a chance but won't once people hear her talk.

Booker = Rubio; Freshman senator who is loved by the establishment and will be shoved down out throats for the next three years.

All that, but they still have no one like Tucker.

Those are all acceptable except Hillary vs Palin.

Palin is a traitor-tier token female who wanted to secede Alaska from the Union despite her pseudo patriotism, whose pandering and fake personality was far more obnoxious than Hillary, and was possibly even a Russian puppet if you believe all the rumors about her background and her disappearances during the times of year when the ice bridge exists to Russia.

Everyone's a Russian puppet.

Ok, so Hillary = John McCain; defeated loser who is going to still stick around well past their expiration date.

Is that better?

Yes much better, both in failing health and a little bit nuts.

I dont remember Obama tweeting like a retard.

He just governed like one.

Can you blame him when both parties are trying to take him out?

PRAISE KEK!

dang

Not at all, really. I wouldn't trust anyone, especially when you have those blowhards on CNN mentioning why don't talk bad about the CIA while referencing Kennedy.

Digits like a mofo.

It is necessary. The left is rabid and must be purged.

Wapo?

Next

Nixon was paranoid because he was red-pilled on Jews.

>newspaper which BTFO Nixon is fake news
The meme gets old.

He was paranoid as fuck about everyone. They say he started the war on drugs so that he could arrest hippies and nogs.

When the cabinet agencies are filled with people trying to undermine you this is what you need to do.

Nixon did nothing wrong

Why can't Trump have the same opinion about Jews as Nixon did?

Because he knows what they did to Nixon

>lets them invade his family, irreparably damage his ancestry, and vows to be one of the strongest allies to Israel even at the sacrifice of America's interests and lives

He could have been less of a cuck about it.

In his defense on the Israel thing it was the Cold War and we needed a foothold in the Middle East to fight the Ruskies

there's a difference between an israeli zionist and a globalist jew. something something bibi something something attempted cout

Doesn't matter, they all see themselves as the same regardless of political views.

It's like niggers. Give them an inch and they steal a mile.

no, i dont think so

>ben carson, david clarke, and other afro american patriots
>jews who fought for hitler meme

t. a legal spic who voted trump

Latinos weren't nearly brought to extinction without even a country of their own anymore. Jews have a reason to stick together.

ok but you didnt even come close to understanding my point. globalist jews dont want their own country. they take advantage of the identity of being persecuted in every country on earth. israelis are not like this.

at least that's my theory

It's not paranoia if you've actually got shit to cover up

Oh man, that's a really long article. I'm sure that there's nothing interesting there. I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm going to sleep.

Liberals are supposed to be the jew-lovers and yet Israel couldn't have hated Obama more. They were even little whiny faggots accusing us of undermining them at the UN.

Israelies just want to fight Muslims forever and want to drag us into another decade of bloodshed. I don't have any more respect for those over there than the ones here. It's all the same, taking advantage of us for one reason or another.

wtf I hate wapo now!