Ask a Jew convert to Christianity anything

Ask a Jew convert to Christianity anything

Other urls found in this thread:

itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151228-vikings-slaves-thralls-norse-scandinavia-archaeology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do the Ijewminati still let you attend the globalist conspiracy meetings?

What do you think of Brother Nathaniel?

What led you to conversion?

God bless bro. Nothing to ask...but I pray for this to happen every day.

My family was pretty poor when they came here in the 80s from Russia, so we probably weren't allowed in the first place. We never even had proper jewgold.

But there are many Jews that no longer consider me a Jew because of my conversion. Some try to get me to convert back. Some don't give a shit.

Did you really convert or infiltrate?

Opinion on Eastern Orthodoxy?

He's pretty obsessive about it and comes off as a bit nutty at times, but there's a lot of truth in what he says too. A lot of people here think he's controlled opposition, but I dont think so at all. Just a bit odd.

I found Talmudic Judaism to be spiritually vapid and unfulfilling. The Talmud is hypocritical and self-serving, and largely consists of shit rabbis made up, or ways to come up with loopholes around laws from the Torah. By contrast, Christianity is more about a relationship with God. It brings a sense of fulfillment that Judaism utterly lacked. I get a much greater sense of purpose from it

Genuine conversion

I am in fact a convert to Orthodoxy. Modern Catholicism is cucked beyond belief and lost all moral authority with Vatican II, and Protestantism seems too drab to me. My family is from Russia, I have at least a connection to Russian culture, so it seemed the best fit.

Why?

I felt a calling from Christianity that I just never felt from Judaism. It's hard to explain, but when it calls to you, you know it. The prayers, the hymns, the art, the New Testament, it all spoke to me

Why do people convert to any religion, really?

Are Jews really subverting and conspiring against western civilization?

Big fan of the show, Mr. Klavan

What are your thoughts on the rechabites?

Well good on you user. I'm a Catholic myself, it's depressing to see what's become of my beloved Church - although the younger generation of clergy is tradionalist so I'm not totally without hope

Have you read Brothers Karamazov and Laurus? Always enjoyed the coziness of Russian Orthodox literature

What's the difference between both?

Some of them absolutely are. There's an underlying element self-hatred (while also having many supremacist elements to it) and victim complex in the Jewish culture that comes from the Talmud. Even among secular Jews, it's still permeated the culture to an extent. Judaism is also a dry, scholarly religion much like Islam, that's more about pleasing a distant king (much like Islam) rather than having a "relationship" with god as a father the way Christianity is--some can find fulfillment in Judaism, but I often get the feeling that many don't and felt like me deep down (but leaving the faith often upsets the family and can make one shunned among the Jewish community. Misery enjoys company as they say, so I feel like that's a huge factor as to why there are so many Jews seeking to subvert white christian civilization, and why they pursue money, and earthly riches/power

Not him

>Have you read Brothers Karamazov and Laurus?

Yes, I read them early on in my conversion process. Great to read

Both have their roots in old Temple Judaism and they're both monotheistic and read from the OT, but beyond that, they're quite different. Rabbinical/Talmudic Judaism as it is now, was pretty much a reactionary movement against Christianity and in fact, largely defined itself by the fact that it's not Christian. The Pharisees preached a very different understanding of God's relationship with us, a very legalistic, by-the-letter interpretation of the laws of the faith (the same thing Jesus criticized them for), and said Pharisees became the first rabbis, and most importantly, a completely different idea of sin and the afterlife (some rabbis don't believe in one at all).

The biggest difference between them though, I would say, is that Judaism is about pleasing God as a king by upholding his laws, while Christianity is about opening your heart to God as a father

You'll know it some day, but I can save you a lot of time: christianity is just as stupid and cancerous as judaism or islam. Just admit that there probably isn't a god or afterlife (more importantly there isn't any evidence of either) and enjoy your life.

And since you're a Catholic in India, does that mean you're a convert yourself, or are you a westerner living there (or using a proxy there)?

Pic related, it's you. Every civilization on Earth has had some notion of "god" or "gods". Everyone from tribal pygmies to the mighty empire that was Rome. You don't think there's some reason for this? If it was nothing but superstitious nonsense, then surely there would have been one truly atheistic society somewhere in before the modern age

See you in heaven, bro.

why did you get John Rivello arrested?

cпacибo

I'm not really part of (((them))), anymore, so you're asking the wrong guy. Most Jews will still consider you a Jew if you pick any other religion (or lack thereof), but most Jews no longer consider you one if you convert to Christianity (since, as I mentioned in a previous post, Talmudic Judaism and by extension, modern Jewish identity, is defined by how it's NOT Christian). Thankfully, my family never cared that much, and I'm not even the most disappointing child in their eyes (my sister, who is a coalburner, is the one they're most disappointed in)

Christianity is judaism you filthy

return to paganism my european brothers!
Remember the ways of yore!

Not exactly a Westerner, I come from a line of Anglo-Indians (they were Protestant at first but converted a century ago). We haven't adopted Indian behavior, besides the cuisine and stuff, but we're not like modern Westerners either - I like to think we're sort of like Russians in this

You don't fool me, crypto-jew.

Christ is king brother.

Welcome home.

Sorry about your foreskin.

why are you so weak and pathetic?
why do you feel the need to be cucked by semitic desert religions?

Life is direct evidence of God.

1. Everything that exists has an explanation of its existence, either in the necessity of its own nature or in an external cause.
2. If the universe has an explanation of its existence, that explanation is God.
3. The universe exists.
4. Therefore, the universe has an explanation of its existence (from 1, 3).
5. Therefore, the explanation of the universe’s existence is God (from 2, 4).

1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause.
2. The universe began to exist.
3. Therefore, the universe has a cause.

1. If God does not exist, objective moral values and duties do not exist.
2. Objective moral values and duties do exist.
3. Therefore, God exists.

1. The fine-tuning of the universe is due to either physical necessity, chance, or design.
2. It is not due to physical necessity or chance.
3. Therefore, it is due to design.

1. It is possible that a maximally great being exists.
2. If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.
3. If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world.
4. If a maximally great being exists in every possible world, then it exists in the actual world.
5. If a maximally great being exists in the actual world, then a maximally great being exists.
6. Therefore, a maximally great being exists.

1. If the multiverse doesn't exist, there is sufficient scientific reason to believe life is naturally impossible.
2. Stephen Hawking and many other science cucks are advocates for the existence of the multiverse for this reason, and such lends the theory credence.
3. If the multiverse exists, all possibilities exist.
4. If all possibilities exist, God exists.
5. If God exists in any universe, being God, He necessarily exists in all universes.
6. It is by definition impossible to negate God.
7. If scientists are right about the existence of the multiverse, then, ironically, God exists.

So, wait, you want to lose Christianity, the one real moral driver of the west, and return to paganism because of degeneracy?

Paganism such as

Greco/roman paganism: summary execution, enslavement, rampant homosexuality, rape of slaves by animals for amusement

Viking: sold whites to arabs as slaves, women could have multiple husbands (literally cucks), execution of slaves when masters died, killing for amusement

Druids: human sacrifice, slavery, constantly at war with neighbouring tribes

Are you literally retarded? The reason these faggot converted so quickly was because they didn't want to be fucking animals anymore and saw that Christianity offered them a way to me more than they were.

LARPagans literally don't know their own history. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

that is not a question

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

>Ask a Jew convert to Christianity anything

lmao he pulled a reverse ivanka

Most pagans nowadays are just LARPing atheists. Most records of European pagan beliefs and rituals have been lost to time, so a lot of neopaganism is completely made up

I'm of Jewish ancestry, so how could I get cucked by a religion that originated among Jews in the first place?

I didnt do it for a girl though

Im happy to hear you opened up to Christianity.

I've only read a little about Talmudic thought and while I dont have much to conplain about with the end results I never really liked the way the rabbis got there. Seemed like to much creative "lawyering". It struck me like bargaining or negotiating with God.

Have you read any Christian scholars regarding theology or application of Christian doctrine to life.

Are you racially a jew? What does that make you once you become a christian? Because racial jews arent even a real people anymore.

I don't think I could say "I'm a jew, but im a christian" when you arent even descended from the hebrews. Ashkenazi is like a weird mix of inbred caucases whites. At least every other jew group can claim a proper race (arab, black, etc). I guess you could say youre white but Sup Forums wouldnt like that.

>christianity
>moral driver of the west
Oh yes, all those catholic spics you christcucks let it really do boost the morals

Pagan soceity was certainly morally strong and in tune with nature. Christians think they own nature. Humans are a part of nature.
The women did not have multiple husbands, but the men had multiple wives if they were of good stock. Its called eugenics.

>a christfag bringing up infighting
Really?

>LARP
Yes jesus's blood is wine and his ass is bread

>common jewish move..kys kike

Why are you a traitor cuck?

Oh and they "converted" quickly by the sword, their sacred sites destroyed, and yet...all of your "christian" holidays are PAGAN.

Yeah...they really "converted" huh?
The European blood and spirit will never die out. Sorry kikes

Brother Nathanael is that you?

>modern LARPagan surprised that Christianity, the force that unified Europe and allowed their manifest destiny across the world, has several splinter groups

Think of it this way. At its absolute maximum the population of the world in 0AD was thought to be 230 million people.

The population of Europe was thought to be about 80-110 million.

itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/

Depending on region and county they would have had opposing religions and prayed to different Gods/nature spirits, trees/ whatever.

You can't seriously be surprised that any particular branch of paganism, which probably had no more that a few hundred thousand people following it at any one time, and has no real historical data (as they were illiterate morons) than a global religion with currently a BILLION members (and growing).

Just to put into perspective how fucking irrelevant Norse paganism is there are more Scientolgists in the US today than there were ever people who genuinely believed Odin really existed and sucked dead men's cocks for sperm.

No go and play Skyrim and pretend you're a real Nord. Faggot.

>vikings literally captured European women and sold them to arabs for sex slaves

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151228-vikings-slaves-thralls-norse-scandinavia-archaeology/

It's basically a militarised form of cucking. No wonder beta males identify with vikings.

considering going your way as well, what convinced you?

>but the men had multiple wives

degenerate

welcome brother. I'll pray for your happiness. What christian confession are you?

>men had multiple wives

Nope. Read the actual source material for yourself. The amount of cuckolding in it is crazy. Odin himself gets cucked by his two brothers Vili and Ve, who creampie his wife while he's away.

Nearly every Hero like Sigurd dies and his wife remarries multiple times and has kids from at least 2 other men.

There is no God, and there definitely is no Yahweh.

Why go from worshiping god to worshiping his faggoty whiner of a son?

Neopagans, with their supposed love of history, sure hate to mention that

>he believes the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life.

Fuck off Leaf nobody asked for your iamverysmart horseshit

>Christianity
>unified europe
Uhhh when was this?

Yes Christianity has billions of followers because it's designed for the common idiot, its a fucking globalist kike cult afterall. The traditional european religion was always esoteric and that is why the cities forgot that knowledge and didnt even understand the meanings behind their myths.

I don't really see how you can describe me as a LARPer...I don't pretend to talk to anything that isnt here. Nor do i meet up with a bunch of people and play pretend. I live an honorable life, and i am doing my part to ensure my races survivial. I dont drink or smoke, as drug inhebriation is not European, and neither is it good for the mind.

>illiterate morons
Scripts were a mistake. A paper can burn but our tales survive to this very day. See: cinderella/jack and the beanstalk/red riding hood/sleeping beauty/snow white/ three little pigs and so on

That semen thing is a lie dude and they didn't think the gods were literal beings, thats a Christian interpretation. They're forces of nature

Betacuck who doesnt want his genes to proliferate detected
The eddas arent scripture and have nothing to do with how our forebears lived
Stop foresaking your people you race traitor

This.

OP, you know we don't want you right?

>the son is the father
>atheists prove once again that they only make outlandish strawman arguments of things Christians don't actually believe, either because they don't understand the theology at all or intentionally want to make it look as ridiculous as possible because of their own intellectual dishonesty.

nice bro u got me good

I just say that I *was* a Jew typically, since most Jews don't really consider me one anymore. I sometimes just call myself Russian, since that's where my parents are from (although I know some people here would throw a fit over that--but Russians are pretty mongrelized anyway). I don't look Jewish

A longtime friend who was pretty devoutly Catholic, he never tried to actively convert me or anything, but I heard enough about Christianity from him to make me want to look more into it.

Russian Orthodox

You're not the only Christian who comes from jewish ancestry.

What do you think of the Dead Sea Scrolls?

>I don't pretend to talk to anything that isnt here.

So you don't believe in the supernatural, but you do follow the example of those who do, and defend the same 'Gods'?

Gods who demanded their followers sold Europeans to arabs as slaves.

'Gods' that your ancestors abandoned when they say the true divinity of Christ?

Pretty sure you're an atheist LARPing as a Viking, which is fucking gay, but let's test that hypothesis.

>How did creation begin?
>Is morality objective or subjective?
>Does the supernatural exist?

>Reddit tier memes

I really like the logic in this one.

>the universe is really, really, really, really, really big
>therefore God doesn't exist

classic non sequitur

do you ever feel like you're still technically jewish in some way and feel bad because of your heritage?

how did your family react?

>not looking at the size and scale of the universe as a testament to the power of God

Atheists are literal retards. Who else could look at the glory of creation and think 'yup that just magically happened for no reason'.

I don't know much about them, desu.

But whenever I hear the name, I think of Evangelion

Evangelion was based on gnostic theology mixed in with some trans-humanism, believing that they must use machines or whatever means necessary to fuse themselves into a collective consciousness so that they can become higher beings.

They acknowledge the DSS just to sound smart, they don't actually know anything about them.

>muh holy book said God exists
>therefore he does

>using vikings (the viking age was the beginning of the decline for europe) as an example for germanic paganism
But at least they bathed ;-)
So can we use tacitus account of the tribes and how stronger morally they were than the degenerate roman city dwellers? Their entire purpose was to continue their bloodline, the pope urges catholics to stop having children..

I am Not larping, my forebears didnt see the gods as literal beings, i do believe in reincarnation as that is founded in science. Paganism is extremely scientific, for example: Mjölner is gravity.
My mind is real, so odin is real
I have courage, so thor is real.

Only in that I grew up in a Jewish household, but I've never identified all that strongly with the heritage or culture.

Parents were never super devout, just kind of had me go through the basic rituals like bris, bar mitzvah (and a bit of Hebrew and Torah/Talmud study in preparation for that), and all of that. They were a bit sad and didnt understand why I wanted to convert at first, but they've accepted it.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, im not even the disappointing child in their eyes. My sister (who's a coalburner) is

Yeah, the Christian and Kabbalic imagery is just there because Anno thought it "looked cool" and "alien" enough.

when is the next video coming out?

I hate being on camera. I don't do videos

You are still a Jew.

Christian God or not, it is really not that difficult to make a reasonable argument for the existence of God, nor is it irrational to believe in the existence of such a God.

the day of the rake can't come soon enough

>'Gods' that your ancestors abandondes when they saw the true divinity of Christ?

Did they really?
The tales are still told
The high festivals are still celebrated.
The blood of Europe still flows.
Blot og odal!

>Paganism is extremely scientific, for example: Mjölner is gravity.
>My mind is real, so odin is real
>I have courage, so thor is real.

Have I just wasted an hour arguing with a very elaborate troll?

Fellow Jew who converted to Christianity here. What can we do to expose the criminal elements of the Jewish community, and change some who are social justice/subversion minded?

It's all so tiresome. I often feel that many Jews are beyond redemption, and I may be relegated to a Sonderkommando role someday.

>no one can ever disprove muh unfalsifiable invisible sky daddy

Any other 'rational' arguments?

Consider the last two seperate for that was my intention haha.

Mjölner is gravity..it always comes back to Thor.
The myths are VERY symbolic.

I don't know, man. A lot of people, Jews and otherwise, keep their heads in the sand and dont want to look at the subversive agenda destroying them

What denomination did you convert to?

>Yeah, the Christian and Kabbalic imagery is just there because Anno thought it "looked cool" and "alien" enough.

He was also incredibly depressed. I think he had some other philosophies about it.

Not many people know about the gnostic and trans humanist philosophies of collective consciousness being the solution for pain in the world.

>any other 'rational' arguments?
no need

>unfalsifiable invisible sky daddy
you've done a great job proving my first post right with literally every reply you've given me

Even a lot of Jews are being Jewed by the ones that run the world. Many of them are furthering the agenda and not even realizing it

>no need

I think its strange how i am called a LARPer when my beliefs are based upon the blood and tradition of my forebears where as a Christian's is asian philosophy, completely dissociated from the European spirit.

Blood & Soil > Faith & Sand
Sand

Why did you decide to drop one brainwashing cult to choose a literal brainwashing slave cult?

Why embrace the Overman?

>what kind of kike were you before?

"I chose this religion because others were boring to me, and my family is from Russia!"

So the truth has nothing to do with it?

I looked at this thread to bitch about how converting to Protestantism is practically Judaism but you actually sound pretty based.
Wouldnotgas/10

Catholicism myself. Very sad with the current pope. Was hoping for a sort of spiritual unity between Christians, where we can hear messages of prayer from the Vatican. Turned out to be a marxist in sheeps clothes sitting on the seat. I've heard of more originalist candidates being considered for papacy, so I hope the church finds its roots once again.

>"I chose this religion because others were boring to me"

Wrong. I said it spoke to me, not that I thought it was "cool". I could feel God in the Orthodox liturgy in a way I didn't at all from Judaism, and to a much less degree in other Christian denominations. Some Orthodox Churches (Greek in particular) I found to look down on outsiders to some extent. I'm not completely foreign to Russian culture, so it was the best fit within Orthodoxy for me.

How does it feel to join a dying religion? Christianity is basically judaism at this point, almost no christian takes the religion seriously and most don't even believe in God.

Maybe in cold autistic Northern Europe but not in the Americas. It's exploding in Africa and dominant in South Korea

Aha hey faggot i know u

Do you realise that Orthodox/Catholic are anti Zionist?

Might make for some interesting table discussion.

>I could feel God in the Orthodox liturgy in a way I didn't at all from Judaism
Time to man up slave

What do you think of Paul the Apostle? Strict Pharisee, also a Roman citizen, persecutes early Christians after the crucifixion, has a vision and converts, lets at least 10 years go by, then writes about the virgin conception, resurrection, etc., basically all the fantastical stuff in the NT

What do you think of that other Roman citizen, Tiberius Pandera?

What role did Vesuvius in 79AD play in the interplay of power between Judaea and Rome?

Are you a Zionist and still consider yourself as a part of the Jewish tribe?

Not that it matters once we pass from this life, but I'd like to know your thoughts on the Holocaust. Absolutely happened, happened but smaller than reported, questionable evidence (e.g. gas chambers without sealed doors), etc. Just curiosity.

Do you feel that other Jews are feeling the same calling to Christ? Do you think you will share your testimony with others in the future? It is likely quite powerful to those feeling that same emptiness without Christ.

God bless you brother. I will pray for you.

I am aware. My family doesn't care much about Israel though, so it's never been a point of contention

Christianity would have probably died out early on without Paul. Before Paul, Christianity required one to essentially become a Jew, and Paul was the one who changed that.

The only stuff I've seen on Tiberius Pantera was Talmudic slander, that he fathered Jesus. The Talmud is pretty much bullshit on most accounts though.

I've seen stuff saying that Vesuvius was God's (or the Jews') revenge for the destruction of the Temple (since Pompeii was named for the general who did), but for once, I can unironically say that I think it was pure coincidence. Jews are sneaky, but they aren't magic, and they can't control volcanoes. And the destruction of the Temple pretty much was God's retribution for killing the messiah

Not really, and the feeling is mutual for the most part.

I think the Holocaust happened, but it was much, much smaller than official numbers, and the goal wasn't extermination at all. Some people died in the camps, especially later on when the food supply stopped coming, but the gas chambers and the other evidence of mass extermination was faked. The Germans are efficient. They wouldn't waste resources and energy on gas and ovens to kill the Jews, when bullets and mass graves are far more efficient (or they could even do what the Khmer Rouge did and have people they're killing beat each other to death with shovels and only waste bullets if they don't comply)

Most Jews do genuinely believe it though, and when I went to Hebrew school for example, we were told to never forget the six million. Most Jews are sold the same lies about the holocaust as the goyim.