A call to arms!

I recently joined a vanilla wow server and I'm really enjoying myself. Its filled with normies to redpill. There are some of us already here fighting! We need you! Come Join us on the Darrowshire realm! The biggest conspiracy vanilla server of 2017!

elysium-project.org

Other urls found in this thread:

elysium-project.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MY ADVENTURE DAYS ARE BEHIND ME

who are the Jew equivalents in Warcraft?

Globalism runs rampant! Even in wow vanilla servers!

Remember. Without a helping dose of shitposting. This world chat will be overrun with normies and leftists!! Is that what Sup Forums wants?!

>elysium-project.org
fuckign Ally..

Goblins

do I have to pay for subscription

can we start an anti-goblin guild to exterminate goblin players?

Goblins, not even subtle, giant noses, run all the banks, Jewish accent, constantly switching sides to make more money.

play warmane WOTLK, aint nobody has time for x1 xp bullshit.

I hope I reached some of you! Please consider coming to help us redpill the masses!

No, Goblins were added in Cata and this is a Vanilla server.

ill make an account anyway, we should start a guild that only allows human paladins and go around ganking orcs

Its free! No sub fee!!! Vanilla servers aren't run by blizz.

Goblins, Gnomes, Dreadlords, take your pick. Just depends on what Jew trait you're looking for.

Gnomes overthrew their monarchs in a 1917-style revolution, Dreadlords destroy nations, and Goblins are super merchants with nations built on slavery, nepotism & crony capitalism.

fuck off manchild take this shit to Sup Forums

How blizzlike is it? Like 1:1 exp ratio? all scripts work proper?

Stop shilling your shit russian server kike.
Sage

Why are you playing runescape?

You can declare war on the Steamwheedle factions, however. Fight Goblins and side with the freedom loving Bloodsail.

There are a lot of changs on that server, they must be liberated.

We're on the Darrowshire Realm by the way! Get in here and get to handing the redpills out!

wtf is your username

I've been playing for awhile now and haven't experienced any bugs. Pathing is great too mobs don't bug out. Its as blizz like as you can get.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOTS ON A NON-PVP SERVER?!?!?!?!
fucking
fail
guys....
>GOD I HTE CAREBEARS.

This

Next he's going to post s runesape private server

>playing vanilla over legion
are you one of those people that plays games more than once?

already played vanilla a decade ago, it's time to move on

this, are you fucking kidding me OP, you're trying to drag us all on some shit pve server filled with RPing furries?

GAS YOURSELVES

I've never played vanilla before. Started in BC.

do you have any friends on your server? lets move to a pvp server

>Leaf loves the taste of shit

Is there any facet of your existence that isn't hopelessly pozzed?

I have a bunch actually. They aren't too keen on pvp though. For the people who need pvp Elysium has pvp servers! You don't have to come to the PVE realm unless you want to! I'd just love to see you all shit posting here though. If you guys aren't into PVE the other 3 realms are all PVP!

add chimpchoker to your friends list, come power level me

i didn't say i loved anything

i don't watch movies more than once, and i dont replay games from a decade ago