Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpVEkH14Jrc
lifesitenews.com/news/canon-lawyers-and-theologians-to-hold-conference-on-deposing-the-pope
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=SpVEkH14Jrc

Don't think you'll find anyone who supports the fourth crusade.

The first crusade, where the phrase Deus Vult came from, was a purely reactionary defence caused by shitskin aggression and was in itself a response to Constantinoples cry for help.

Yay, this shitposter is still around. Why dont you go back to wherever you came from already?

Fresh off the boat from /Reddit, kiddo?

>lifesitenews.com/news/canon-lawyers-and-theologians-to-hold-conference-on-deposing-the-pope
What do you think about people trying to bring conciliarism back?

Kek, imaginary friends

>he truly believes the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life

Imagination, you say?

Crusading died after the Muslims repelled all of their forces in each consecutive crusade.

There will never be a time when the Christian will take back holy lands ever again, it's just fantasy by now.

It's time to grow up, Nigel.

Amen.

>Don't think you'll find anyone who supports the fourth crusade.

U fucking wot?

How come I've never seen a bishop in his own cathedral?

JESUS IS FAKE!

That's why so many ancient manuscripts support him, right?

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

Maybe muslims dont have holy lands anymore, what do you think "GOY" ;)

This is the slowest Catholic thread I've ever seen

All who follow the niceneare welcome on Sup Forums.

Jehovah's witnesses and mormons can fuck off.

Pol is a scientology board. Sage this stale loser thread.

The bible is just fairy tales and terrible fiction writing.

Read L Ron Hubbard's books instead. Saged.

You must be really fat with all that copypasta.

lol

>moon on flag
>trying to turn people from a Christ

Colour me surprised.

Better shitpost quickly before someone cuts your hand off for it praying fast enough, Abdul.

>i know how to contine writing a story based on what was writen previously

Scientology recognises no race it is indeed a religion of peace. Bible is fiction writing.