/nwg/ NONE-WHITE GENERAL - NO WHITES ALLOWED

How are my coloured bros doing? How's life going? Why are you on /pol? What are your thoughts on the unfiltered racism here?

This is a place to air out your thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Short term it will hurt them but in the far future exterminating the parasites will be beneficial for the natives

I imagine being nonwhite and a frequent Sup Forumslack is like having the most tsundere waifu in the world.

Am I a part of your group if I'm Russian with French fiancé that has half-Portuguese kid?

The natives will have become the wild animals, because people can't live without food, you dumb Ape.

Slavs are considered non-white here
Welcome brother

>short term
It's been years dude. Besides, the natives were the ones leeching off of them.

funny how this is called "unfiltered racism".

This is genuinely how most people naturally are when they're not mass-censored.

and they will be forced to develop their agriculture instead of relying on you parasites

Give a man a fish...

Hey look. We found us a "Dindu"

> short term
We're hungry let's eat rats

> long term
I hear there is food in South Africa

> longer term
I'm hungry, let's eat rats

Did you read the sign

>Literal wife's son

It's a girl
I thought it was Indians, East Asians kind of thing. Not some fucking zulus

FUCKING NIGGERS GET OUT

God I hate being black.

I read the sign. I did as most colored folk would do if it were the opposite and broke the rules.

>tfw PoC American and this thread will piss off the Stormfag manbabies from r/the_Donald
Feels good, bros!

Things I enjoyed today:
>walking in the sun without sunblock
>KFC
>Watermelon
>Riding a brand new/used bike
>A pleasant date with a white woman
>Paying for only my meal
>Not tipping a dime
>Startling my mail man
>Spending quality time without my son
>Wondering what the other 7 sections were about

It's like Africa without having to wait for my long-term, black wife to return from the 7 mile walk to the watering hole.

hey ethnic african nigerian here.
ikr?
fuck i wish i was white.

Литвa, твoй флaг мacкиpyeтcя нeплoхo

>How are my coloured bros doing?
Ate a bunch of spicy food and coffee so stomach is fucking killing me. Gonna blast the toilet soon.

>How's life going?
Boring as fuck. Dislike where I live. Going to take forever for me to move.

>Why are you on /pol?
I like politics. I hate censorship and political correctness. This place censors nothing and has zero political correctness.

>What are your thoughts on the unfiltered racism here?
Glad we have a place where people can speak their honest opinions on race.

>This is a place to air out your thoughts
Gas the kikes.

We gave them a fish, a pole, a net, a map with all the fishing spots marked, a car to drive out there, a boat to use, trucks and trains to bring back the catch, farms and hatcheries to grow their own, all the infastructure and industry necessary to suport those things, and the knowledge to build them on their own.

Give a negro a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a negro to fish and he starves.

you know I'm right, faggots

>We gave them a fish, a pole, a net, a map with all the fishing spots marked, a car to drive out there, a boat to use, trucks and trains to bring back the catch, farms and hatcheries to grow their own, all the infastructure and industry necessary to suport those things, and the knowledge to build them on their own.

No, you gave YOURSELVES all of that then segregated them out completely like second class citizens

You are and will forever be parasites on that land

>None white
Jokes on you buddy, we're so divided on whats actually white here an albino could post in this thread

I don't get it, doesn't that include this entire board?

im sorry whiteboi, we be livin that tribe life yaknow, be not used to working hard n shiet, we eat wen we hungry, we drink wen we thirsty, sleep wen sleepy. We dont think into the future, our culture isnt like that.
you be delusional maine, u know it aint like that.

>be me
>pakistani
>mostly lurks
>rarely mentions his race

dam i wish i looked nordic tho

POL IS FOR WHITES ONLY

White people are superior
i am not fully white.

when the white man goes civilization arrives and leaves with him user

you call it privelege...but its not

you cant eat the fruits of white society and chop at the trump of the tree

My parents are cuban but i was born in the cayman islands ive been living in america for a year the blacks here are disrespectful, rude, and stupid the only people who have treated me with kindness are the whites but i think it is only blacks in western countries that act this way because when i was living in cayman the blacks didnt act like such retarded assholes like blacks in western countries
P.S. ive been to London aswell and they act almost identically to american negroes

This would be true if niggers weren't leeches and whites weren't producers. For example Namibia is one of the richest, most developed countries in Africa. White people make up 5% of the population a control 90% of the land. If the whites left the country would have another famine because niggers lack the ability to farm and think ahead.

Meanwhile Jews have the ethnostate that Hitler wished he could achieve, has all the other races too busy fighting each other to achieve anything, and even has the goy willing to die to protect their ethnostate...

>No, you gave YOURSELVES all of that

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

What African country was it that was forcing whites to sell land to the government. Then the government gives it to the black man, who then re sells it to the white man cheaper than what he sold it to the government for.

hello all :^D

>Why are you on /pol?
I'm just checking a few threads before i start reading for my university

>What are your thoughts on the unfiltered racism here?
I love it.
The environment i was raised in was way more racist, i just wasn't in the receiving end of it.