So what are your thoughts about Trump so far as POTUS?

So what are your thoughts about Trump so far as POTUS?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/02/27/george_w_bush_to_nbc_news_you_used_to_matter_more_when_there_were_like_three_of_you.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-02/obama-gun-rule-among-first-regulations-targeted-by-gop-congress
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best president in my lifetime

HOLY SHIT! DONALD TRUMP IS PRESIDENT?

>what's your thoughts watching a slow motion train wreck?

The left is becoming more hysterical and mentally unhinged than ever before. He must be doing something right.

relevant

>The left is becoming more hysterical and mentally unhinged than ever before. He must be doing something right.

There was a guy named bush, he pissed off the left. Guess you like him as well?

No we all hate him. No difference between the bushes and the clintons. Slightly different policies with the same results

Build a wall.

I can't believe the stupidest shit he said actually won him the presidency.

It was like Hillary wasn't stupid enough.

He's OK. Hopefully he comes through with those nationalist policies and helping the American worker but I wouldn't hold my breath. At worst he'll just be more Bush neocon shit, at best he'll save this country from utter decline.

lowest common denominator buddy. The individual is brilliant while the masses are inept

>at least we don't have see that satanic bitch every day.

He Honestly has done okay sure his Executive Orders keep getting Shot down. But he has Let the Military do its own thing and Mattis is doing great. He Has Put the whole world on Blast and I like it. Letting everyone know we got the biggest stick. However he needs to stop blaming Obama for Everything that can only last so long.

I'm drunk but if i'm doing my math right Trump grew up in the 1950's. Americas golden age. Our industry exploded because every other developed country had been bombed and invaded the last decade, twice. Family values and the american dream were at their peak. the greatest geneneration had come home from the war and were raising families. I think his values are exactly what you'd expect from a 1950's New york tycoons son. Love thy neighbor but crush your competition. True american grit. He may be out of touch with the average joe but I think he holds the same values

well obama milked it real hard for basically the whole first term. Probably planned to from the start just to get reelected. So If trump stops short of that it'll be an improvement

You right, you right.

Sometimes the hivemind fucks up.

>No difference between the bushes and the clintons.

And Trump's different now?

Not really. And the left was nowhere near as vicious towards Dubya as they are towards Trump now.

True That but at the same time the country is doing okay. The Economy is up in which has been an very volatile Period. Trump is introducing some Pretty crazy Legislation Which honestly i feel like could Go Either very good or Bad.

Die you stupid Goontard. We know you're shitting up our board.

That's because he wasn't nearly as much of a Trainwreck

holy Shareblue batman! No man try harding this hard genuinely cares about the truth.

an absolute trainwreck

but that's what we wanted right

IF I QUOTE ALL OF HIS POSTS IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S TRUE

He's done remarkably well considering the opposition. I would love to see what he could accomplish without having to face full on sedition, but it looks instead like the left will do anything to put us in globalist chains.

Trump needs a popular revolution or he won't survive. And neither will we.

trump did not start this bullshit. Obama did. directly, by arming and financing those """moderate rebels""" and keeping the civil war going. Trump has switched our side and we are finally going to end things instead of escalating a proxy war with russia.

made money off him getting elected, odds are at a coin flip for impeachment, remember to make money off this guys

Yes because he didn't have the media pushing bullshit conspiracies about Russia and treating them as fact.

Bush also wasn't relentlessly attacked by leftist astroturfing groups.
He's probably a Goon. Ignore him.

>not our problem
we aren't the worlds welfare piggy bank anymore

>I have a limited understanding of what's happened in the middle east and new policy direction.
>i get my news from """(((pol)))"""

LOOK AT ME I'M A SNARKY LIBERAL FAGGOT FROM SOMETHINGAWFUL AND SRS! I'M MENTALLY UNHINGED!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL I AM SILLY!
t. you

You just exposed yourself, Goontard.

>trump did not start this bullshit.

>didn't start it
>SENDS BOOTS ON THE GROUND

You are a special kind of stupid. You are a bigly faggot and I hope it's your sons and daughters coming home and body baggies for ZOG

on targets we were previously supplying

i have no idea what the fuck you are complaining about here. Trump said "I will bomb the shit out of ISIS" and "we have to get rid of ISIS" the man is doing what he said he would do.

I honestly believe he thrives off from it

I would never willingly make money off of a potential Trump impeachment.

I would take to the streets.

It's pretty funny watching this madman slowly do increasingly crazy things. It's basically comedy at this point where you wonder "ok how's he gonna get outta this one - AW SHIT HE JUST DESIGNATED THE ACLU A TERRORIST ORGANISATION"

But you know what's even funnier? Hillary Clinton is at home right now, she's going to wake up and read the headlines. And then she's going to turn to Bill, use the defibrillators to bring him back to life for another day of living hell and go "can you believe I lost to this?"

His shilling of Obangocare 2.0 has pissed me off (not repealing obviously is - points). The wall sounds like its happening. I don't personally care about SCOTUS but it triggers people so that's good.

Overall:
6.7/10

Im so hype for that

Never knew id be one to actually be getting hype for peace, of all things.

Stay mad looney goon. I'm exposing you faggotry in /ptg/. Us goyim know about your little raid.
See:

The way that the media is treating him confirms that he is our only hope to escape the death spiral that we are in. these are dark times and he is our unlikely hero. I pray for him every day with all my heart.

I feel like Trump is doing breddy good so far. I am happy to see all the effort being put into his campaign promises.
>ICE is hitting the illegals hard
>U.S military is actively fucking up ISIS sandnigs and friends
>taking babysteps towards fixing up the healthcare system
>preparing for the W A L L
>libs eternally buttmad
I'm looking forward for the future desu. This is the best timeline.

It's been two months and nothing noteworthy has happened.

Where are my gun rights Trump?
Where are they?

Gorsuch. That is all.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/02/27/george_w_bush_to_nbc_news_you_used_to_matter_more_when_there_were_like_three_of_you.html

>they mattered more
they're desperate

the bottom line is he may wind up having better foreign policy than obama because the dude did literally nothing in syria after, in trumps words, created ISIS. They had those fucks and obama pulled out of iraq before completely eradicating them. Trumps cabinet is exceptional for dismantling the last 10 percent obama left

Yeah let me know when EO 41F, Hughes, and the NFA in general are gone.

Bretty good.

Not perfect, obviously, but he's doing pretty much everything I wanted, which is unheard of in politics.

Anyone who doesn't at least respect him after what he's had to deal with is either a brainwashed degenerate, a shill or a cuck.

personally I beleive the market jump is a clear sign of consumer confidence with trump. That could be enough to reach levels of growth without much help from trump at all. I'm hoping he can get a machete out and cut the government down by about 2/3 and cut taxes and regulations. the increased growth in the private sector will be amazing and bring in more tax revenue****hopefully

That might take awhile. Gun activist groups need a lot of coordination if they want to get that shit fixed and repealed.

I'm worried about what the cuckservatives and RINOs would think of that too.

>HURR DURR I PUT DRUMPF'S FACE ON A BABY BECUZ HE DUM DUM

kys

Stupid libtard 4chans for Nazis

Oh God please let us cut government down significantly. With tax cuts, let the 1.6+ Trillion get repatriated as a form of QE4. I hope he gets this done before his presidency falls apart.

What im saying though is thatUltimately you need some Regulation you dont want Monopoly's. And I don't Think Trump would be a Trustbuster. As i Said though its an Unknown it can go either way i'm just glad the UK is on board with us.

>as soon as I get into office I'm going to rescind all of obama's unconstitutional executive orders
>...
>I'll totally get right on it guys I swear

>Obongo
>arms finances and essentially creates ISIS.(see podesta emails)
>Trump decides nah we aint gonna do that shit
>Trump/Putin/Assad powers combined to skull fuck isis out of syria by 2019

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-02/obama-gun-rule-among-first-regulations-targeted-by-gop-congress
They're workin' on it!

It's not a lot but it's progress.

dafuq you thinks going on? The """persecution of mudslimes"""? Obongo didn't create the initial mess either but made it much much worse

Seems like a disaster... probably the worst president in modern times.. though nothing hes done has effected me yet.. so ultimately i dont give a fuck. But him getting elected has made this PC sjw bullshit even worse.. everyone in america hates each other.. if u support trump ur a alt right neo nazi if u dont like him ir a libtard.. no one acknowledges the middle ground.. it doesnt exist because people have become so extreme that if u stand for anything in the other sides views ur irredeemable. Alot of his supporters seem to relish in the fact he pisses people off which i really dont understand.. ultimately hes pretty shit.. and has show his stupidity on multiple occasion plus he is a ridiculous liar.. its all a bit confusing from the outside.. its clear tjat hatred has blinded many.. i dont see you ppl being to happy if obama behaved this waymm the double standard also confuses me..seeing people from all over the world acting like hes their president also confuses me.. but yah.. its ur mess america..
Im wealthy and uneffected

>social security shit
Yeah that's nice and all but GET RID OF 41F REEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT MY EFORMS BACK

Honestly at this point - if you're supporting him- you're only supporting him because you don't want to admit you made a mistake.

Take the red pill and acknowledge Trump's a colosal fuck up.

inb4 hillaray shill

Dont cry.

Hes just /ourguy/

Assad is not a good guy. Obama didn't do shit to stop him. Trump isn't backing Russia or Assad on this one. His cabinet won't let him, he'll be more of a war hawk than Obama, and the target will be Assad.

Pretty good. Would vote for again.

fpwp

He's an ill fit for POTUS as a person hes incredibly narcissistic, he lies all the time and behaves like an autistic man child when confronted. Hardly good qualities for a head of state

So far his political career has also been a mess. That stupid fucking wall will be funded by tax payers (and won't do shit to prevent illegals) and that new health care bill is shit. Everyone hates it

Also, him going golfing every weekend is pretty damning. Not only does it make him a huge hypocrite, it also means hes wasting time when he has plenty on his plate. It's also telling that he arranges a fucking really so early into his presidency. Seems he care less about governing than being lauded and having people blow smoke up his ass

>He may be out of touch with the average joe but I think he holds the same values

He was a playboy billionaire and it's really starting to show. He knows just as little about the plights of Average Joe as the despised political elite in DC.

I find it weird that the office of POTUS does not require any prior political experience. Even the fucking Romans demanded someone to have held political office before they could become consul. It's no coincidence it all went to shit when they adopted dynastic rule instead

Trump is a modern Commodus

I feel like he's focussing on getting just anything through asap which yes is not looking great. But I've heard he's met with many of the detractors and they've been hashing out improvements they'll want to see before it's on trumps desk. and i guess he;s been down for basically all of them. Again I think his entire platform is going to be speed. he wants to get the government churning faster and more efficiently all around

>
>No we all hate him. No difference between the bushes and the clintons. Slightly different policies with the same results

You guys DO know that the Bushes and Clintons are teammates in the same conspiracy as the CIA and Fed and bankers? Clinton sabotaged his last term to force Bush in, Bush sabotaged his last term to force Obama in, and.... Trump fucked up that last one, KEK

Notice how Bush 43 was approximately 0% conservative? He was the reckless giveaway.

So do not ever compare Bush to Clinton as opposites. They will all be hanging together, as Ben Franklin would say.

the unknow was essentially throwing a wrench into the system. Bernie would have been another one, just which way we threw it. Hillary was just another cog in the machine and I can't believe how happy I've been she didn't win

Nice flag fuck face. Can't believe you wrote all that out. You could've just said that you hate freedom

>
>What im saying though is thatUltimately you need some Regulation you dont want Monopoly's. And I don't Think Trump would be a Trustbuster. As i Said though its an Unknown it can go either way i'm just glad the UK is on board with us.

Trump will be a trustbuster only to punish globalist corporations that used their hegemony not just to lock a market but to END THE FUCKING WORLD. Yeah Google is a walking ghost now. Its days are numbered. Cannot be trusted for shit. Amazon/WaPo will get some attention too. Trump is a fool if he lets AT&T/Time Warner keep CNN. Swing that fucking axe God Emperor. Grind it good.

Assad is a good guy but he's an antihero. Certainly not perfect but the best option out of all the combatants on the ground. I don't want us in there running their country like we did in iraq and afganistan. Small numbers of troops, air support, intellingence support, and safe zones for civilians is as far as we should go

the ideal roman was the one who took comand and when the war or his term was over he went home to his farm. The lack of qualifications is intentional so that literally anyone can become president. They didn't want to limit the position to priviledged assclowns who joined all the proper secret societies. Its a slim chance but a chance to get around the aristocracy

>The things Trump touch turn to shit.
>The stuff he leaves alone is going okay.

Best.president.evar.