twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>low hanging b8

No thanks, canuck.

>afraid of not pleasing a woman
>not being a beta cuck
pick one

RANGE BAN LEAFS WHEN???

She said "Five me 12 inches and make it hurt!"

So I fucked her twice and punched her in the face.

honestly, this is why cuckolding is okay, and why i support it. how is a man supposed to satisfy a woman when faced with these facts?

it's just nature, guys. women need a big, long penis to feel good. it doesn't mean you can't love her. i have loved my wife for 20+ years, and just because she has urges and needs doesn't mean she doesn't love me back. in fact, it is such a deep display of love for me to show her, allowing her to be penetrated by a man who can truly satisfy her.

i think if you guys were a little more open minded, and honest with yourselves...you'd see this is the only way.

there is literally nothing wrong with cuckoldry.

the only thing I believe about that is the 7.5 is self reported size on internet. 90% of people in these threads are like yea bro im 7 - 7.5 with 6 inch girth. but whatever virgin4life here

Thats painfully stupid.

All you fags have forgotten: your dick isnt for making her feel good. It's for making you feel good. Knock over that pedestal already.

Another quality leaf thread.

I'm a solid 6 inches like probably 50% of this board. People self-reporting 7.5-8 are full of shit.

>have 6 inch dick
>have no issues making girls cum
>have no issues making myself cum

You can make a girl cum with your pinky finger, so don't go giving me that nigger story of how big dicks are best.

that pic is horseshit (though effective to make men feel horrible). It also does not take into account that women have different sizes as well. You can pleasure a woman if you have a fucking five and a half in penis.

Exactly. You can make a chick gasp with a couple fingers, just don't be a retard.

>MFW this is true for me

Stay fuckin mad.

Virgin in my mid twenties with autism, but stay so mad you deny that guys have big dicks. Learn about the bell curve and selection bias

It always brings me pleasure when I see dicklets get buttflustered and insecure. I don't even think girls like guys that big, but fucking dicklets, when will they learn?

How do you guys measure?

Do you start at the base or do you push to the pubic bone?

This man gets it.

this is basically the opposite end of the spectrum from ops pic. Your average man wont be able to do that shit and it probably requires highly sensitive woman
dont measure to pubic bone. Thats a load of shit beacuse your not going all the way to the bone. you basically start like half an inch off your pubic area

I have the biggest penis in the world.

>caring what women think

That's what got humanity into this mess in the first place.

thanks fellow chink

got me out of that fucking mind trap

>Your average man wont be able to do that shit and it probably requires highly sensitive woman
Well, if the average man just paid a little more attention to what each woman reacts to during sex he'd learn fairly quickly how to please them. It's really not that hard when you put in a little effort to learn about it. Then again, you could always just not give a flying fuck about her and make a point of simply pleasing yourself. That's always a winner.

dis guy rite tho

Who cares about cumdumps not being able to orgasm? Are you a fucking cukc? And it's not even hard, all you have to do is climb on her, get next to her ear and tell her how much of a slut she is while fucking her hard. Most women's dreams are about getting raped by a Chad on a dark alley, dont fool yourself.

Everyone measures to the pubic bone though, you're just shortchanging yourself if you don't.

shorter women are satisfied by shorter penises

FACT

length > hardness > girth

13 inch reporting in. I'm also 6'9 and a math major with 300k starting any job I want.

G-Good

then I am at least 5.5 inches ;_;

Pic is feminist/cuck bullshit. If you believe it then you are retarded.

>raped by a Chad
>by a Chad
dont fool yourself

kek I'm 27 inches, 8 feet tall, and a lawyer making $2,000,000,000 a month

get fucked inferior beta males

My good friend, I think you forgot a few brackets in that sentence. Because no only is it all about putting women first, it's also a sly way of telling women to go for the nigger dick instead.

>caring about a womans orgasm
hamclam detected

>9 inches
>ideal
>mfw this is what virgins actually believe

Most women prefer somewhere around 6. Girth is also more important the length. Look at what dildos actually sell.

I'm 8inches and girls just complain that it hurts when I thrust to the hilt. As long as you're thick, you can have a 5inch cock and be good.

>difficult to swallow
>makes a post about dick sizes
A FUCKING LEAF

If you were to ever have been in a relationship you valued you'd quickly learn the importance of caring about pleasing your woman. Get out of here you permavirgin, grown ups are talking about grown up things.

>9 inches

as a woman i'm not a huge fan of having my cervix slammed constantly.

Of course. How could I forget (((them)))?

Shut up bitch my japanese hentais tell me otherwise

sweden what's the perfect girth?

i only got 5.5 inches girth , JUST

There's no women on the internet, stop telling porkies.

Literally the reason he did it. Modern journalist are fucking shit for not finding this and figuring it out.

>the post that created a legend

Lmao, lawyers are usually all manlet jews with small cocks.
Get gassed, chaim.

>Girth is also more important the length.
women yell its so deep
men yell its so tight

when a woman says you're hitting her walls she isnt talking about the sides

stiffness is even more important than girth. They can pass a fucking baby through there come on.

God I love these pics. That and the women's desires height/weight of their men. Nothing triggers Sup Forums quite like it. The best part is, they get all assblasted over nothing since no women will ever look at their tiny dicks anyway.

5.5 is well above average.

i got bitches in multiple states, fuccboi. the truth is youre just some cuck beta who has to "learn how to pleasure women" to get pussy. maybe if you didnt have such a peanut dick you wouldnt have to put in so much effort, eh achmed?

this is a load of shit this chart.

anything over 8 inches is uncomfortable for woman and having sex with a big dick is annoying because you cant use it all.

majority of women in numerous studies agree 6-7 inches is acceptable.

literally the first I've ever heard this

Or...... maybe I'm a cuck beta who sees the value in learning how to please a woman with whom you are in a relationship.

Can't be true that mate, if 8 inches was uncomfortable all your women wouldn't be out getting that rock hard emu dick.

probably not for for white guys.

Miscers gonna misc

No, I'm white and 5.5 and have literally always read that it's 100% exactly average.

>6.5 circumference ideal

tfw when 5.75 circ dicklet.

HA HA HA HA H AH AHAH HAH HA

youtu.be/cVC-x1mMdLk

I suggest we must start a trend to make women feel bad for having gaping vaginas. Maws.

>caring about women
>maybe I'm a cuck beta who sees the value in learning how to please a woman
yes! thats exactly it! because as long as you're fulfilling your personal needs and desires, nothing else really matters. again, you'r either a woman yourself, or a lowT faggot. either way your efforts of caring about what women think and feel are wasted energy. so much so that i scoff and laugh at your worldview

Muh dick is only 8 inches.

>tfw literal pencil dick

To all the Tracy's out there

I knew it was a leaf posting this shit when i saw it in the catalog

sage

Kek

Its not real love if she would rather fuck other guys then you. You are just an atm to her. You fucking faggot.

I'm going off this
howlongismyschlong.com/
5.5 inches of circumference puts you in the 92nd percentile.

You do understand that there is a difference between a shag and a relationship, don't you? if you don't care about keeping your woman pleased in a relationship then you will to maintain a steady long term relationship and she'll leave you for a guy who can please her.

Once day you will mature enough to realise how stupid you are being.

ive brought this issue up with a lot of women, both whores and non. theres an insane level of cognitive bias regarding that issue. every roastie says "thats just how your pussy looks as you grow up" or "oh thats how it naturally looks" when really her cunt looks like a wet ham sandwhich because shes been hammered by literally miles of dick

>then you will struggle to maintain*

You literally know nothing about women or vaginas do you?

BTW.

Sauce?

Found this after some googling.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079

Seems like just over 6 inches is preferred... That being said I like my 8 inch dick.

shit sorry I thought we were talking about length

yeah I'm 4.5 as I recall. Slightly too big for a toilet paper roll.

There's nothing worse than a woman with a bucket except a woman with a bucket who thinks it's acceptable.

user, I..

nice shitpost

Well don't feel too bad. This thread is apparently full of people that can't follow replies.

>ideal penis size for women

I think the ideal penis size for a woman is no penis at all, but this is Sup Forums so I'm sure I'm in the minority

Here's a redpill, you fucking leaf.

Men care about dick size more than women do.

except the issue wouldnt arise because youd be too busy concerning yourself with her feelings to risk insulting her gaping piss flaps

European average is around 6 inches, but it varies a bit.

The Irish is around 5 inches and Northern European and Italians are just over or around 6 inches. For example.

>caring about what women want

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>laughing_whores
I've known couples who admittedly the number 1 reason the broke up is dick size

it was too big. He was about 8" I dont know exactly and she was like 5'1"

VAGINAS ARE HEIGHT PROPORTIONATE

>8 inches
Is that standard for a somali?

O man my husbands 8 inches is almost to much . . . . hurts to suck on but I have tears running down my face when he fucks my ass . . . tear of joy !

It's nice to hear that your open border policy is paying off for you.

11/10 response nigel. also i like your use of "bucket" to describe a roastie. i dont hear that one much in my local vernacular - ill remember you every time i see a bucket-pussy'd bitch

good thing that I am not able to get a gold digging white whore and I am not into white whore

>What did you say punk?

"If we were to exclude all penises below 6 inches, a penis between 6 and 7 inches would be on the small side"
Are you fucking kidding me?

So many cucked trans lovers in one thread... You are right mate!

>ill remember you every time i see a bucket-pussy'd bitch
That's the greatest honour a man shall ever receive, I am honoured.

You got to admit, it's pretty statistically irrefutable.

huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/16/penis-size-preference-cha_n_107433.html

These circumference portion might be a little inflated tho, 6.5 is approaching wrist size.

POL BEING SLID HARD TONIGHT

notice how literally all of these angry replies are by angry shrimp dicks with nothing above 8.5 inches

dicklets are the easiest to bait because of how insecure they are with their dick size, if they really were secure, they would close the thread and not give me any (You)s

Dicks hang the most. Hanging out is fun.

U N D E R A T ED
B A I T

Have a (You), on the house my lad.

> People spend time making elaborate fake"studies" to troll and to satisfy their cuck fantasies.