/Shart/ general

Do the Jews make murishits do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/reparations-black-americans-slavery_us_56c4dfa9e4b08ffac1276bd7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goddamn dude that is Walmart that night as well be another country. Walmart is the Scariest place in the World.

P L O P
L
O
P

How is this such a fucking common thing

>free smells

I'll pass

Well at-least we didn't lose to Emo's I'd take shitting my pants over that,

No. Being so fat you can't wipe your ass is what does that.
Great thread

too much caffeine and trans fats = sharts

I have never seen this, and I live in a city full of both rednecks and niggers. I guess I just don't go to Walmart, enough.

Must be the south.

Yeah the WALMARTIANS are specifically evolved for their supermarket environment. You won't see them anywhere else, user. Except on the way to the store.

No. It's the Koreans. They make those fucking things and you have to bend over to get your pop out.

Yea they pump certain scents, scenes, and sounds into retail stores to get easily influenced people to relax and buy more garbage, but it has a sometimes unwanted effect of making them too relaxed.

Wow, we're digging this meme up?

Face it kiwi, we shit when we want because we're free. When you can buy a semiautomatic rifle and carry a pistol everywhere, then you can question America.

I'm gonna go clean my undies.

>wal-mart takes over every town and small businesses go under so the only place you can shop is fucking wal-mart

'merica
i
fucking
hate
this
country

actually i hate this world. fuck all of you

Her cunt looks like a piece of chewing gum! He he :DDDD

oh w8 excuse me, this is what capitalism brings so it's all okay! le capitalism face :^)

Capitalism = monopoly? All the time?
Genuine question. Need a quick rundown on this 'capitalism' stuff, because I am a Russian communist splinter cell who has been deployed to the west to hack elections and whatnot.

quick rundown incoming: it fucking sucks. yeah, it works, but it still fucking sucks. the "winner" monopolizes everything, it always will come down to this. free market my dick.

I never understood the shitting fiasco with Walmart. I worked at one in Nevada, and after going into the public bathroom near the front (Employees typically used the one near the back where the returns were) and someone shat themselves in one of the stalls leaving shit all over their feet and the floor as if a grenade went off. The guy was in there grunting like he took a bullet. The room smelled like death. I finished washing my hands and bailed out.

I never see things like this anywhere else. Only Walmarts.

let me tell you why you don't see this anywhere else: WALMART TOOK OVER THE FUCKING COUNTRY
it's literally that simple. of course you don't see this anywhere else because there's nothing left. 20 yea

Is this why I'm an eternal poorfag despite having a job and a pretty good head on my shoulders? I am a pretty talented guy but I don't feel like I'll ever go anywhere, y'know? Did I take the blackpill too soon?

Holy shit I actually work for WAL MART.
FUCK

Not every store is a Walmart.

Thank you for shopping at CostCo, I love you.

e-excuse me.
20 years from now walmart will be selling every single thing you need. there will be nothing left. there's a walmart every 10 miles i mean holy fuck do you not see the absolute fuckery going on? it's over m9 it's fucking over

we're poorfags because there's fucking nothing left m8 i'm telling you. yeah go to college and study for 8 years to sit in an office to do fucking NOTHING WORTHWHILE
you want the blackpill? it's.fucking.over.

It's really not. With 320 million Americans, you'd think there'd be more instances of this happening.

The Chinese do it more consistently and just shit into trashcans wherever they go. I've been to enough countries frequented with Chinese tourists to know how awful they are.
>tfw seen a mother put her fucking baby on a trash can like it was a god damned toilet
Jesus, I feel bad for the airport employees that have to clean that up.

This is from the same article.

God damn, the Spring Break freaks need to be killed. Literally 90% black with a bunch of coal burners and random Europeans on vacation not knowing what hit them.

sure dude whatever you say

>be american
>wake up and pour a bowl of High-Fructose Sugar Clumps™
>drive to work in my Chevy super truck 3000 that handles like I'm driving a king size bed
>listen to some true blue american hood culture on the radio
>drop daughter to Tyrone and Jamal's for morning reparations before school
>pick up my morning coffee (long black with 1 shot of coffee and 3 shots of caramel syrup, room temperature)
>sit in traffic for 5 hours
>stop at the strip mall because ito pick up the glazed donuts for lunch
>park car, Dacquan knocks on the car window
>get shot
>it takes Dacquans whole gang to drag me from my car
>shart as my body hits the pavement
>Hernandez steals wallet from my dying body and assumes my identity
>everyone claps at the funeral

praise kek

>go to the US for the first time
>see fat woman who sharted herself at a 99c store

This was in 2002 guys, the meme is very real.

Saw a bit of this when I was over there.

I believe its a cultural thing.

>Wal-mart took over the country
>Kroger, Albertsons, and Targets still doing just fine.
Hell, Kroger not only has a better track record with their stores and business practices, but their generic brand stuff is better. Kroger chocolate milk > Wal-Mart's chocolate milk, just as an example. Let alone the massive difference in quality for their other products.

>America
>Reparations
Umm, excuse me, but what the fuck are you saying?

don't worry west coast faggot, walmart will consume you eventually.

Kroger is massively gaining in stocks because of their great track record and buying out local franchises Wal-Mart hasn't gotten to. Hell, Kroger is nigger'ing Wal-Mart out of a lot of the West because people here are rich enough to afford the $20-30 difference on a $200 weekly trip to a store.

Pretty sure the Keystone Light made him do that.

Shillary does it too, user. If it's good enough for HER, then it should be good enough for the rest of the real human beings.

Truly. I swerved university because I was an indecisive cunt, and when I tried to go and failed to get a place, I became very very glad It didn't work out. I'm going to stick to selling my pepe paintings.

THICC

>Free smells
Sniff... sniiiiiiiiiiiiiifffff... Mmm yes, quite pungent my dear

I only go to wal mart if i have to buy a bunch of random stuff. I prefer convenient smaller stores for day to day life.

so west coast has kroger, an expensive store and east coast has walmart. how is this a good thing? i don't get it. i've never been to kroger but i'm sure it has the same chinese made shit, only more expensive. yo for real, fuck this country. it's not going to get better. it just keeps accelerating

>That cunt
This is why sitting on a chainsaw is a horrible idea.

kek well i hope that works out. pepe is meme :^)

m.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/reparations-black-americans-slavery_us_56c4dfa9e4b08ffac1276bd7

Pay debts kkkracka

Kroger makes most of its stuff itself, or buys directly from local manufacturers. For example, living in Arizona, most of our stock is different from in the Midwest because we buy from local farmers.

Of course we still get imported stuff like dragonfruit, coffee, starfruit, wine, and other such stuff. But Kroger only really sells groceries instead of everything under the sun.

And it's not that much more expensive than Wal-Marts', all things considered. There's a reason Kroger is growing at such a massive rate. All the ill-will towards Wal-Marts, the buying out of local and chain stores, and the higher quality of goods is making Kroger rise up like Pepsi vs. Coca-Cola.

Yes yes! :D pepe is bestmeme! :DD hehe

Fucking hell. Seriously now. Is this just a meme or do these people honestly shit their pants? How do they not know that they got shit in their own pants and that it's visible? Why the fuck does this happen? Even here I've never seen the niggers shit their own pants. What the fuck.

After coming back from a 2 week trip to the US I can confirm it's really that bad.

well that's good news, but again, how is massive chain stores a good thing? all competition is lost when you put these stores in small towns. they don't help m9 it's not like it helps the town economy or something, i live in a small town. it's nothing but walmarts and hospitals. . . dude.. i'm done with this shit it's ju it all fucks fuck, god damn just fuck it yknow i don't really care anymore

It's because they're white trash or rednecks, the lowest of the lowest yet somehow they're still kicking.

They're doped up on meth or speed, fuck their family and still think the Civil War is active. If you want to see them in action, go to the Deep South and bingo.

Because local stores are much, much worse? They employ less people, provide lower quality goods (than Kroger and Albertsons generally, competition with Wal-Mart and Targets depends on what you're looking for), and charge massively for it.

I've lived in a small town. Before Kroger came in, I was paying 1.5x - 2x as much as I would at the Wal-Mart's 15 miles over. It was cheaper just to go the extra distance. Not to mention the service at Wal-Mart's was faster.

Then came a Kroger, Safeway, Targets, Albertsons, WinCo, and etc, and suddenly lower prices, faster service, and being able to save massively by abusing sales and coupons. That's why, living on minimum wage, I can live comfortably.

How did you bear the smell?

Because you'll always have retards in any race, dude. Just because one race is superior, at a general level, doesn't mean it's superior on an individual by individual basis. That's why liberals say conservatives are dumb because they take the lowest hanging fruit available and actively refuse to confront any smart conservative.

If you can just blow up the 65 IQ retards to be your image of a certain group of people, you can dismiss them entirely. Completely forgetting the relative infrequency of pants-shitters among the White population.

This is who you're talking with on /r9k/

that has to be west coast bullshit because before walmart consumed everything local stores were higher quality. a little more expensive but at least it wasn't poison.
living comfortably on minimum wage dude what planet are you on

Wal Mart is literally a microcosm of America though

Planet Ideology.

kys you trendy yankee faggot. blame the social engineering for the state of whites in the south. but hating on them shows you're not white so uhh fucking die

Like many USA fashions this will cross the Atlantic eventually.

Euro kids will be defecating into their trousers A la Americaine.

>social engineering for the state of whites in the south
Yea man just like blacks are only poor because of their oppression right?

>Do the Jews make murishits do this?

Americans have agency you asshole REEEEEEE we do what we want

no but they've been heavily engineered with the cia created thug culture. they probably wouldn't be as bad as they are now, i'm sure. crack and gang thug shit ruined them. THEY know what they're doing.

We got fucking "BUD LITE" now.
And those god awful Ruffles crisps.
And remember the hilarity that ensued when they tried to make Hersheys a thing here? oh my lol I hope someone got fired for that. I have never seen such a cataclysmic miscalculation in terms of business.

We need to segregate our goods. I like only having Arizona tea when I go to the states, for instance.

Hahaha, sure thing Tyrone.

Living on the actual coast costs tons of money. How about moving out of a fucking city if you're not a professional, a college educated worker, or a tradesman?

You can live comfortably on minimum wage in Arizona, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Kansas, Iowa, and Indiana. Heavy producer states still have a high standard of living for a low cost.

great argument thanks for annoying me

>Big nose
>frizzy hair
>thinks shes promoting womens liberation to shart her pants

Filthy kikess

so i hear. i'm not on minimum wage and i still have trouble paying bills. i'm going innawoods not far from now but thanks for the advice.

>I'm not racist! the niggers are just niggers because the CIA and democrats(the REAL RACISTS) niggered them!
kys intellectual version of a little boy

Vaguely remember ruffles, they were American? Dnk that.

I give it a few years, max, until ni66er thugs in the US embrace Irn-Bru soda and start painting their cars orange and blue.

you missed my point but that's okay. niggers will be niggers regardless of manipulation, but you can't deny that they fell for the divide & conquer meme, just like the rest of Sup Forums. Sad!

BRRAPPPPPPOPPPPP

>Innawoods
Don't bother. It's not as fun as it seems. Hunting and fishing get boring after 3 - 4 days. I say that as someone who loves the nature of the West.

Seriously, just move to South Dakota or something. Get away from all the population centers. States that are losing population (North New England, the West, etc) will be employee-based economies, because the employers have very little to choose from. However, if you're gaining population, guess what? Tons of options, so you get no benefits, low standards of living, high cost of living, and no bargaining power.

This is what our ancestors did. When the Germans, Irish, and Italians started flooding the East Coast with cheap labor, dragging down the standard of living, they moved out West. Literally the most productive thing you can do.

yeah that sounds great and all, but you should have told me this 10 years ago and i would have done it but i can't stand the state of the world anymore, and i really can't stand working for survival for the rest of my life. seriously, this fucking sucks

They just do what feels natural to them, the only thing that makes them behave like this is a lack of authority.

boot licking scum. get out of your immaturity and look at the bigger picture. we're all being manipulated one way or another. your racism can still be there don't worry lil one

came here for this

I was at a walmart in Florida with my friends on a study abroad and when we entered walmart we saw these huge fucking scooter things meant for obese americans. It was like a small car in size and I remember we sat on the seat and you could feel the seat pulling you down. It was formed for like the ass of an elephant. Then a walmart employee yelled at us because I'm sure we just humiliated all the american sharters around

Only simpletons thinks that the only reason for failure is some secret outside force manipulating them. Every group in the world can get their shit together but not them, it's time to stop this meme.

stop. get some help. there's probably hardly any niggers in the netherlands, but guess what m8... there's intelligent niggers. crazy right?? white educated niggers are truly somethin else. nah but really, not all niggers are niggers. get off the internet

I'll feel right at home when I move to America