Orange capital G on the globe. 33 and 33. Game title is Illusion of Gaia, Gaia means earth...

Orange capital G on the globe. 33 and 33. Game title is Illusion of Gaia, Gaia means earth. AIA is 191 with the I positioned above the A's to give you 911. 911 refers to Revelation 9:11 which names the antichrist by the name of Apollo.

The story of the game takes the players on journeys through all the evil false god worshipping places and eventually reaching the tower of babel (where freemasonry began). In the end you must release the firebird (Phoenix) creating order out of chaos.

Illusion of Gaia was released in 1993 by a japanese company. Japanese video games are flooded with freemason and occultic symbols and false gods. Satan has deceived the whole world. Repent ye and believe the gospel, the end is near.

Also, 9/11 was a false flag.

You need to lay off drugs man

>AIA is 191 with the I positioned above the A's to give you 911

You what now?

The beast is rapidly approaching. When flat earth goes mainstream I think the antichrist will show up. Prepare your minds and your hearts, believe in Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved from the coming judgement.

Pyramid Aka equilateral triangle, very common design on a lot of major international companies.

>Japanese video games are flooded with freemason and occultic symbols
They've never stopped doing it either.
There are still hints always being dropped in various anime and games.
Did one of Christ's apostles go to japan and create a secret order?

CNN logo sideways is the number of the highest degree of freemasonry. Pictured beside it is the phoenix rising from the ashes, a very popular masonic symbol that dates back to the ancients.

Do not drink the acid drinks. All of them have wickedness and are cursed. They will turn you into a husk of a man.

'G'oogle is not an accident, it was planned and is run by satans children.

Great game, man. I really loved that as a kid growing up.

>This game's plot is about defeating a demon who is pretending to be god

I-is this leaf on to something?

Every esports team has a serpent, 666, 33, capital G or some occulting thing on it. twitch.tv is 33 in numerology. Esports being popular is not an accident, they are presenting idols to children and young men to look up to. They are keeping you occupied with distractions. They are making you labor for vanity.

Official math provided from Nasa about the curvature of the earth.

I provide this information to you so you can understand the level your enemy is at. While you are distracted and thinking things are going great with Trump, terror abounds. The tribulation draws near. Hearken to my words, REPENT YE AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL. BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THOU SHALT BE SAVED.

>every letter resolves to same value

this isn't how encryption works boys

CapCom is CC for 33. Try and find a game that doesnt have occultic stuff or false gods. Even games you think are innocent, Mario has a big capital M on his hat for MASON. The stars are 5 sided pentagrams.

Its pythagorean numerology. Knowing that masons use this to communicate is not even a conspiracy that is just basic level knowledge of them.

Nother fun fact, using the simple number equivalents.

GAIA = 7 1 9 1
Z*191 = 1337

That is objectively wrong. The Earth's axial tilt is ~24 degrees from it's orbital plane.

It also has an average speed of 17,000 km/h or ~10,000mph.

What faggotry is this?

What a quality Canadian thread.

As an aside, I really like the soundtrack for that game

Ok retard what is 90-24.4? Google search "How fast does the earth revolve around the sun" Then take the 18.5/s and figure out what it is per hour.

Google Cern's satan ritual if youd like to see them put on a multi million dollar hour long parade that is simply people doing satanic dances while praising the beast being released.

Do you think God is blind to how you have been deceived and how you have lived your life? This is your chance to get right. Even if you already do believe on Jesus Christ to be saved you can earn rewards in heaven by repenting and cleaning up your life.

Nasa is a hebrew word that means to deceive. Flat earth is going to be mainstream soon because the masons are going to release the knowledge. The antichrist beast will perform miracles including making fire come from the sky. Do not believe on him and do not receive his mark or you will be DAMNED.

>"sacrificing" to a "real" "god"

>fake human sacrifice

pick one

Any who have the ears to hear, WAKE UP, free yourself from the distractions and false paths that satan has provided. Read the entire King James bible left to right and get souls saved for Christ. Prepare your minds and hearts for the end because it comes quickly.

do you not understand the most basic cypher?

Standard Oil of New York
S O N Y

fox == 666
fff == 666
ooo == 666
xxx === 666
foo == 666

You don't see a problem here mate?

no, because fox is the coherent one.

>do not receive his mark
Well what is his mark? Is it like a tattoo or something?

King James is bullshit. The arabs specifically had chains of crescent moons - a zoroastrian/islamic symbol - but the KJV censored it. Calls it a simple "medallion"

The Church behind the KJV doesn't want you learning the truth. They don't want you studying ancient languages and learning the truth.

arab's camels*

>no, because fox is the coherent one.

I thought this numerology thing was about numbers and not context specific arbitrariness

>I thought
I doubt it

Thank you for the elize-tier response you may now collect you 2 shekels

33 = Masons/Catholics, 6 = Illuminati/Satanists

Whenever you see inversions, rotations, or combinations (2-into-1) of Masonic symbols it's usually those who are opposed to the Masons.

>When flat earth goes mainstream
Pretty hefty buffer, there.

but 33 is far stronger than 6

If OP wants a real trip, try playing Terranigma, made by the same developers.

Game was ahead of it's time. One of my favorites from childhood - blew my mind when I realized it was a twisted version of Earth.

Also the secret boss who had been stringing you along the whole time and manipulating people into slavery behind the scenes? The JEWler.

You can't be redpilled and still follow organized religion at the same time desu.

H A I L
A
I
L

F R E E
R
E
E

M A S O N S
A
S
O
N
S

This game was dope and full of symbocally charged people/places.

In Europe it's named Illusion of Time.

Video games are mind control.

Given a new NAME and a WHITE STONE (birth name and (white) birth stone). What is "his" new name?

Shit it's one of those threads where people pretend to know what's going on because they watched a youtube video too much.
I like how one time I randomly posted a hand with three fingers up straight from google images and some dumb LARPer started talking like I was "in the know".
But yeah you're safe guys, YHVH is with you.

It also included mature themes like southeast-asian looking people playing some kind of russian roulette with poisoned drinks.

The hero can transform into 3 different forms, child, adult, or weird energy being When you think about it, it fits masonic/alchemic themes very much (transhumanism, transcendence)

You visit real-world places full of symbolism, Nazca, Easter Island, archeology stuff like that.

This real-world myths inspiration is unique among games, only other game of this kind I can think is La-Mulana.

Loved that game, music was very good

that game was the shit, but it was literally just about vague historical references to various mysterious architecture.
The firebird doesn't create order out of chaos, it literally rebirths the world, turning it into OUR world, thus explaining why we can't find the REAL origins of the various mysteries. They aren't there anymore.

Yeah I don't think it was an Illuminati project or shit like that like OP implies, it's just based japs that took inspiration from mysterious archeology and cool symbolic stuff, exactly like La-Mulana

European version.

What does that mean? We were not targetted by the psyop? They had different plans for us?

Go to bed, Jimmy.

strangely enough, the writer, and artist, were both huge yaoi shippers
one even used to write kirk/spock fanfiction (which is where the term "slash" came from)
But, Quintet made LOTS of games steeped in mythos like this
Act Raiser 1 & 2, Soul Blazer, Robotrek (a personal favorite with a fuckton of old sci fi references) Terranigma, and more.

All of Quintet's games worth playing were based heavily on religion. I have no idea how they got released in the west since Nintendo banned religious imagery from their consoles until 96.