Black flag being raised over St. Peter's Basilica?

My mom is currently on a vacation in Italy and she told me that she went to the Vatican yesterday and they were in the process of raising a black flag over St. Peter's Basilica. Does anyone know what the meaning is?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/9/vatican-makes-history-pope-allows-islamic-prayers-/
google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi7t-CaoefSAhWlAcAKHeD-DPgQqQIIICgAMAI&url=http://news.nationalpost.com/holy-post/isis-has-plan-to-assassinate-pope-and-plant-jihadi-flag-on-top-of-st-peters-basilica-in-vatican-city
news.nationalpost.com/holy-post/isis-has-plan-to-assassinate-pope-and-plant-jihadi-flag-on-top-of-st-peters-basilica-in-vatican-city
huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/14/isis-vatican-flag_n_5979424.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=uIvvHwFSZHs
youtube.com/watch?v=TYK7tNCTBTw
youtube.com/watch?v=YKkuWX406q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLACKED

lol. Seriously though, I haven't been able to find any relevant information on Google about the symbolism of a black flag that can somehow be connected to the Vatican. I figure they were trying to make some sort of political point.

>the black flag shall fly above the dome
Someone post the full pfophr

Wait, wasn't there a prophecy some user made a while back?.... oh wait, that was a dragon dripping water or something

The only thing I found about a black flag raised over the basilica is a picture from ISIS, I guess shop'd, to talk about their fight against the roman empire.

Is that a Bible verse?

Your mom didn't see nothin' goyim

Yea I think I know what's up

Apparently Vatican is letting Muslims do some Islamic pray shit over there

Does the flag have white arabic text on it?

This is probably totally incorrect, but I remember during the 200th anniversary of the masonic order there was a grand march through the vatican with great anger and blasphamy. They hefted around a black flag with saint michael the arch-angel being defeated by lucifer called the banner of giordano bruno. pretty evil stuff, man. That actually happened.

Oh yea, here we go

Link here if you are interested

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/9/vatican-makes-history-pope-allows-islamic-prayers-/

>For the first time in Vatican history, the pope allowed for the reading of Islamic prayers and Koran readings from the Catholic facility.

>The readings and prayer came as Pope Francis met with Israeli President Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in Vatican City, a gathering designed to pray for Middle Eastern peace.

This is impressive considering how there's no flag pole on St.Peter's dome

True Freedom.

ISIS has said before when they conquer the church of Rome they will fly a black flag over the Vatican. I can't find the article that said it though.

>The black flag will fly above the dome

any proof for OPs claim?

here is your source:
google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi7t-CaoefSAhWlAcAKHeD-DPgQqQIIICgAMAI&url=http://news.nationalpost.com/holy-post/isis-has-plan-to-assassinate-pope-and-plant-jihadi-flag-on-top-of-st-peters-basilica-in-vatican-city

[fucking citation needed]

>Italy
>Europe
pick one user

Nice try.

Don't click it anons; its a google search for CP

>they were in the process of raising a black flag over St. Peter's Basilica
pirates are raiding it

you are indeed a dense motherfucker

why tho, is he just trying to piss of Christians?

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore
I just wish life was normal again, shit sucks donkey cock

news.nationalpost.com/holy-post/isis-has-plan-to-assassinate-pope-and-plant-jihadi-flag-on-top-of-st-peters-basilica-in-vatican-city
we did it reddit

OP WHERE IS THE PHOTO?

Just imagine a world when a worldwide Civil War, Holy War and WW3 happens all at the same time

Jesus...

what a cuck

Not some user, Nostradamus.

Pirates

Can we get an explanaition for the others?

I can imagine that "island will drift away" is brexit, but what about the rest?

Also, any source on OPs claim?

I think this may be related:
>ISIS flag over the vatican
huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/14/isis-vatican-flag_n_5979424.html

>Three branches will beocme one.

Might this mean Catholic + Islam + Israel?

>The readings and prayer came as Pope Francis met with Israeli President Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in Vatican City, a gathering designed to pray for Middle Eastern peace.

Pope Francis the Turd Eater

"The bear will leave its cave forever" Calexit?

IT MEANS YOU BETTER KNOW THE LYRICS TO YOUR GRAND DUCES SONG, OR ELSE YOU WILL BE LYNCHED, BUDDY.

It means this

>Might this mean Catholic + Islam + Israel?
Who knows really, What's going on in the world is very confusing and the media has played this well with making you having to think twice or even more just to know what's really going on

Trump is a globalist or anti-globalist? it's a very confusing question IMO because """fake news""" has caused this, what's real or what's not? they have technology to control people through digital media, the most powerful propaganda technology to exist, it's called Face2Face technology and it exists, Is Julian Assange alive? who fucking knows anymore, if he doesn't appear in public I believe he's dead honestly

just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Or this if you want to know more

youtube.com/watch?v=uIvvHwFSZHs
youtube.com/watch?v=TYK7tNCTBTw
youtube.com/watch?v=YKkuWX406q4

bump

op will su...surely deliver ph..photo...? ;_;