youtube.com/watch?v=7KFENurvBu4
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA
youtu.be/7hQEJIaciRM?t=161
youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put em in a koffin, squaah

Mental illness implies they have minds.

Yes, they all have a sort of low grade mental illness.

WE WUZ COFFEE

>tfw to intelligent for racist white boys to understand my behavior

He should of knocked.

>not packing heat when you work where niggers are

"Mentally ill" implies that it's not their default state.

They are niggers.

This, most likely they have envy and frustration. I fucking laugh when here in my country I see blacks asking for help (gibsmedat) because they have stress and depression, watching them during years I doubt they even know what that is.

They are lazy but they want free houses and money each month without even finish their basic studies, that´s the problem.

blacks are niggers

Do you have that webm of the nig talking to his buddy and his buddy just pulls out a hammer and starts mercilessly smashing him in the head until he stops moving, and then he loots his buddy's pocket before casually kicking his inanimate remains?

I laughed to the point of tears when I first saw that one. It was just so savage and impulsive that it bordered on comical.

Most blacks are severly mentally ill by other races standards. They seem to get off for it by liberals.

It's better with sound. The way he says "we right here" again after getting hit with the hammer plus his gurgling sounds are hilarious.

Yes.

Most.

It's a big secret. Undiscussed and undiagnosed.

Molested by family so often it's completely normal.

Inbred

Mentally ill and raised in trauma.

Never discussed, never acknowledged, never punished. There are few sources, as it's not even considered unusual, much less so dire as to break the code of silence among blacks, talking to the police. This is why American blacks are the way they are.

Thanks. It's SO fucking funny. Especially after I discovered that the guy with the hammer was drunk and wanted to go driving, and the guy he probably paralysed was a friend just trying to make sure he didn't hurt himself.

So he murders him, loots him and then casually leaves him to be found by passersby/the police. They operate on pure impulse, nothing else.

Black are not mentally ill.

They have an average negro IQ.

Meaning that their natural intelligence.
Unhinged by medical condition.
Is one of a 14 years old kid.

FUKKIN WHI PEEEPLE!

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

i like how Sup Forums falls into the same logic that the opposition does

>video of stupid blacks doing stupid things
>all blacks must be stupid

>video of white man supporting trump
>all white men must support trump

it ends with you, Sup Forums. i'd like to think that at least some of you were self aware.

Source?

What was he doing

I remember years ago some black tried to post examples of violent white anti-social behaviour.
He was posting videos of two white guys yelling at each other then walking away, stuff like that.
Compared to the hundreds of clips of similar scences where the blacks are always assaulting people violently.

we know that it's not LITERALLY all blacks, but the videos we post are simply your average blacks going about their lives

the average black has almost no impulse control, no empathy, no forethought and very low intelligence, they simply aren't suited as a race to live in western society

Nope. Still just you.

hello nigger

Don't take the bait and give him (you)s, you fucking faggots.

Don't take the bait.

there parasites

Those must be those frivolities I've heard so much about

no, these aren't your average blacks. i live in fucking cincinnati and while i've heard this on the news i've never once seen anything like this.

Can you post some webms of whites randomly attacking people? I'm sure they must exist. I just never see them.

same thing

everywhere

from the Americas to Europe

always.....hangin
watchin
husslin

Many of us don't live in rural white, or upper-middle class white suburbs. Many of us live in urban centers, the majority of the population, where we can see the entirety of the homeless population, and even the dependent underclass, are black and mentally ill. Talking to themselves, glaring at everyone in public, sauntering around angrily muttering death at every passerby. They are a sick people, well over half of them. It would be in everyone's best interest if they were sterilized and placed on welfare reservations, so the future doesn't have to suffer them, and they do not have to suffer through the future.

no i've never seen them either, because Sup Forums doesn't get a boner over white people attacking eachother

i'm not saying white people do it more or as much as blacks, i'm just saying you guys are literally basement dwellers if you think this is the average black person.

i live in fucking CINCINNATI you retard cuck

Singular blacks around whites typicalkly have their dindu auras dampened.

But once around a large contingent of their counterparts, They escalate and eventually a large nigger takes control and calls for a "WE WUZ WAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH N SHIEEETTT"

You must never been to over the rhine before it was white and faggy, then you sheltered cuck.

wtf i hate black people now

Story? Was he caught stealing?

There was the time that coprophiliac punched Spencer

It's a bloody bait post.

got one for ya fella

youtube.com/watch?v=7KFENurvBu4

parasites not welcome....got leech off some Swedish tax

And what you said was still wrong and naive.

no but i've heard stories about it being bad

>all black people in over the rhine are representative of the average black person in america

i'm not delusional, i know the rates of black crime, but you are. i see a lot of homeless people when i go to the gas station to buy cigarettes, and yeah most of em are black, but they aren't the type that would shiv you or beat your head in with the hammer.

Doesn't matter. Africa (and anywhere else majorly black) is like prison. You better either have a group/gang or you better go completely unnoticed. Anything in between ends badly.

This guy could have stolen something. He could have just been from the wrong family. It doesn't take much for Africans to burn or stone someone to death.

keke the nog tripped on her own, white chick didnt even touch her.

As I understand it, that particular one beat up a child.

Lies repeated often enough become common truth.

Take every lie as an opportunity to demonstrate the truth of your beliefs, by publicly destroying it.

love when racist white ppl get whats coming to them. hahaha

i wish i was on reddit right now

i never minded the stormfags, and i always thought threads like this were funny. but if Sup Forums really thinks that the average black man is the type of person to put a baby in a washing machine, then i don't know what to feel.

>I see black homeless people from the back of daddy's mercedes

Go hang out with them and see what happens to you. I dare you. You wont because deep down you know we're right and it's all true.

Its a lot funnier when they tried to sue the establishment then forgot they have cctv footages on their stupidity

What was the point of that?

>when people think race is about skin color

You should feel like a cuck.

Gtfo.

>Nope, still black. Better go for another spin.

Took that cinder block to the head like a champ

I actively look for them and I've got two.

i found this one hard to watch with sound.

she was kind and also pregnant

Probably something as mundane. Blacks have no self control and see violence as an appropriate response. Guy probably said something, someone started beating him, others joined in, things escalated and only after the guy was dead did people ask why they were lynching him.

i want you to go tell the first black man you see that the average black person is the type of man to shoot a guy over some swisher sweets or throw a baby in a washing machine

am i still the cuck?

When crackers are ashamed of who they really are. stfu cletus. You didnt even go to college. No fucking shit you dont know human history.

kek

always watch their hands, they like to make their fist while waiting for the moment.
If a nig near you makes a fist, take a step back.

On the other hand, you can't reason with niggers. If you have the time and energy for it, go ahead and godspeed, user.

Story?

All that would do is provoke another video like the ones in this thread.

You know the ones you say aren't the average black man.

So doing what you ask would be proving... my point.

You even reason like a cuck.

>russian
>claims he can't remember hitting her
chalk it up to the krokodil

france...some Christian prayer thing

This is South Africa 101.

>violence
>crowd, who doesn't know who is the right or the wrong appears.
>suddenly there's a tire.
>the tire is always a bad sign.
>burning kaffirs.
>crowd disperses.

>got one
>one

You had to search on youtube kek.

So you are saying they are violent.

user, let me help you with this:

Blacks kill and rape whites by the thousands in America - a place where there are racial quotas in education, the media, in governmental positions, very favourable to blacks; billions upon billions are spent to alleviate them from 'poverty'; they've made it illegal for anybody to not serve blacks in their own business; you can't talk about the facts about blacks for fear of persecution; television programmes promote blacks, the mixing with such a group, and popularise them despite their huge crime levels in America and around the world; they condemn you as 'wacist!' if you disagree with your own children mixing with them and wanting your children to have at least a much more similar colour to you...

They are given such a leg-up, such a huge artificial headstart, in order to help them compete and live meaningful existences in white society - and they still complain, behave like weak, pathetic and petty victims...

Whites are willing to destroy their culture, heritage, history in order to accommodate the most subhuman of all subhumans.

oh ok thanks, dumb nigger shouldn't be near whites.

What's there to be ashamed of other than colonizing all of Africa? lul

>Parisian Christians praying in front of church
>IIRC it was for some attack
>Nog comes up blaring his nog music and being disrespectful
>Gets socked

>eternal victimhood
>huge entitlement complexes
>gets emotional when trying to resolve conflicts
>needs quotas and affirmative action in order to be even relevant in white societies
>enslaved by the Arabs for more than 1100 years, 200 years by the Spanish and Portuguese, another 200 years subsequently by the Americans (1% of whites on America, around 27% of southern blacks)
>very low impulse control
>fucking lazy and just plain unreliable and undependable.

>masculine

The only way for niggers to have any presence whatsoever is if whites and Asians debase themselves. At their very heights, there is simply no comparison - niggers, when left to their own devices (without the help of other races), will have mudhuts are their greatest example of 'sophistication'.

What a fucking joke of a pointless race.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA

youtu.be/7hQEJIaciRM?t=161

youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU

The weak must fear the strong.

Thanks, dumb nigger, should have been whipped.