What the fuck is trump doing to solve this problem??

what the fuck is trump doing to solve this problem??

Relax it's just roastie single mums with niglet babies. Nothing really important to care about.

Is this the end of Drumpfs presidential campaign?
Surely such a racist sexist misogyphobic hetero-normative display of arrogance won't go unnoticed by the general public?

We need to start a campaign to make more homeless women. For muh equality

More like 1 in 20

>The other 3 are men

Isn't the real problem the fact that 3 out of four of the homeless are men?

He going to fire more women, so more become homelless.

good work india, you figure out the joke.
now figure out how to poo in loo

I wonder how that ratio would look if all women were financially independent.

Did you just assume their genders?!

Pol is a bird of peace, and equality, I for one want to see women made homeless until their numbers are equal with men's.
#sheforhe

1 in 2 people are women. Men are disproportionately homeless. What will be done about this inequality in homelessness?

holy fuck this picture triggered me

FUCKING GOD MY RAGE IS BLINDING ME! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? IT SHOULD BE 50/50 IF THEY REALLY WANT EQUALITY, INSTEAD NO! ONLY MEN AFTER A DIVORCE MUST END UP HOMELESS, WHILE WOMEN ARE ALL "MUH WEAK GENDER" "MUH PATRIARCHY"! THIS IS NOT EQUALITY, THIS IS THE ONLY THINGS THAT MAKE ME WISH ISLAM CONQUER THE WORLD, IF A WOMAN IS BITCHING YOU FUCKING STONE HER! WANT EQUALITY? START WITH RENOUNCING TO EVERY PRIVILEGE YOU HAVE, START SUICIDING MORE OFTEN, START LOSING CAUSES OF DIVORCE, STOP THE FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION AND STOP BEING SUCH BITCHES! REEEEEEEEEEE
thanks pol, I really needed to blow put and this really helped me.

>what the fuck is trump doing to solve this problem??

same thing he's doing about the other 3 homeless people who are veterans

NOTHING

>I wonder how that ratio would look if all women were financially independent.

then no women would be homeless because we would bring back temple brothels and the gals could get back to whorin for god

those poor, helpless women. something has to be done about this injustice. what are men doing to fix this problem that they likely created? unbelievable.

What is temple brothel?

Instead of you praying for hours repeating chants hours on end, a girl sucks the sin of of your cock.

how ugly would you have to be to be a homeless woman? literally all you need to do is suck some loser's dick once a week and you've got a home.

Ignore it and get more women in STEM

Defund helping the poor. Bootstraps baby.

I don't think it has to do with being ugly, I think it mostly has to do with their lack of intelligence

Gas

Oh shiet i can not believe it?????

One out of 4 homeless people is a WOMAN???

Thats so unfair, women shouldn't sleep on the STREET!!!!

They deserve better than that!!!!!

Fuck WHITE MEN!!!!

shit, so 3/4 are men!?

this is clearly unequal. And points clearly to a sexist welfare agenda

>checkem
pol fights for equality

Ignoring it.

Ignoring it will make the problem go away--either they'll get jobs and homes on their own or die.

Either is acceptable.

>1 in 4 homeless people are women

Fuck off.
THREE in 4 homeless people are MEN

Why isn't 3 in 4 homeless people are men a bigger deal?

also, the majority of suicides are men. can you believe it, i mean it's the current year. clearly we still have a long way to go. obviously we need the government to step in and dispossess women of their property and drive them to take their lives.

With very few exceptions, the homeless are batshit crazy, incurable alcoholics or drug addicts, or both.

President Trump could do worse than to sign bills making it easier to incarcerate lunatics and junkies against their will.

Liberals, who mostly belong in a loony-bin themselves, turned the nutters loose decades ago to find money for free shit for niggers and because the narrative at the time was that mental illness didn't exist.

Today you can pretty much only commit someone against her will if she's succeeded in killing someone. Of course, the only people forced to take medication are working-class white boys who find school a waste of time and refuse to be bullied by catladies with education degrees.

Cuz these people literally care about nothing else but their vaginas

But 4 in 4 homeless people are dead broke.

Checkmate, atheists.

There is no solving the homeless problem. Most people are homeless because they want to be homeless. The current system is literally set up to give these people free houses and free food for minimal work for life but when they get that shit they either trade it for drugs or just kind of wander off into the streets again.

If it was up to me, however, I'd solve the problem by turning homelessness into a crime punishable by death after three offenses. Women would be added to my harem as an alternative to execution.

Giving the men jobs

So how fucked are you as a homeless guy in Murrica?
We do have some homeless here, but must of them just stay that way out of whatever pride they have left. If you're homeless, you can always get some food and a place to sleep - you won't just be left out in the open to die.

I know right? It should be 1 in 2, not 1 in 4.

Men are not people

>your harem of stds and vaginas with rats stuck up them

[citation needed]

Pic related.

Yes but 1 in 4 homeless a women. We need to sort this issue out.

There would be strict testing and a short drop followed by a quick stop for anyone that fails.

My harem only takes the cleanest homeless women and the purist liberal wenches.

No, fuck men

kick single mothers out of section 8

>I know right? It should be 1 in 2, not 1 in 4.
/thread

Lol women playing victim card even when it doesn't affect them as much as males

>fuck men

no thanks degenerate leaf

No, it's about time in this day and age that we actually listen to women instead of just throwing away their opinions.

Got a homeless lady living in the park down the street from me. She actually keeps the park clean picking up branches and trash. Spoken to her a few times. She's not crazy and just as clean as a normal person. Tell you what tho, she'll do anything for 20$. ANYTHING. been fun so far.

51% of the general population

25% of the homeless population

I-is this what privilege looks like?

What do you mean problem?
Those women got rightfully laid off for going on stupid women's marches instead of helping the economy.
Their homelessness IS the solution.

that means the other 3 are men
isnt that a woman privilege?

Not enough "Empowerment". Need more homeless women.

>t. Limpwristed pussy
When women form opinions worth listening to theyll be heard

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER THREE THAT ARE HOMELESS HUH?

equality = equality of outcome, so he will have to evict single females untill it's exactly 50/50

Lol, a little late there, buddy!

>oh, there's a Republican president? Time to start caring about the homeless!

>Average woman opinion

>My pussy smells like a barnyard animal. That's means it's good eating.

>117628154
no, white men just throw away women's opinions without even alalysing them

>75% of homeless people are male
>we live in a phallocracy and males are paid more than women

hm...

>projecting

meanwhile women represent 60% of your college students and women earn more than men in sweden

there's no need for men soon

>free houses and free food for minimal work for life but when they get that shit they either trade it for drugs
This.
Over half the money you give to the beggars on the street or at a stoplight goes toward buying alcohol, cigarettes, and other drugs.

Good post.

Because 3 put of 4 homeless don't really matter.

So tolerant of them to point this out.

>alalysing
...yeah its a mystery...

Looks like female privilege is a thing amirite?

I stopped giving to "homeless" people when I realized most of these guys actually do have homes and just panhandle for extra cash, probably making more money than I do. I heard about some upper crust college student who made something like $30,000 a year panhandling. There are also all kinds of services, charities, and recruit,ent agencies legit homeless people can take advantage of; they don't need your pocket change to get by.

So there is a wage gap?

Yes in other countries.

To put it in dollars sense..

Italian women earn 64c for every $1 a Italian man earns

American women earn 77c for every $1 a American man earns

British women earn 69c for every $1 a British man earns

Spanish women earn 71c for every $1 a Spanish man earns

German women earn 85c for every $1 a German man earns

Pakistani women earn 30c for every $1 a Pakistani man earns

Saudi Arabian women earn 11c for every $1 a Saudi Arabian man earns

Meanwhile in Sweden, MEN earn 77c for every $1 a Swedish WOMAN earns, and this is showing progress desu. Why can't the rest of the world be like this?