I spend a lot of time here but I always imagine that everyone is a small man child beta

I spend a lot of time here but I always imagine that everyone is a small man child beta

Don't get me wrong I'm a fucking loser like the rest of you but "alpha" in the sense I'm a big well built guy who likes fighting and had enough rows with lads and gangs of lads, I live in a pretty rough area in England

Who else here is an alpha who would actually be able to be useful if the race ear happens?

No fedoras or katanas allowed, military guys welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmRmGQRvBmY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8LSnuGTO5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Race war*

I would crack every fucking skull in that Millwall Bushwacker club you showed us there

I'm with the biggest meanest gang on the face of the earth

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT

Mate even the whole of Russia couldn't get us during the euros, we wouldn't need guns to take out the US government

Dutchbro's on here are mostly university students with a dutch classical education. Also some rough guys who live with the mud themselves.

So kind of upper class kiddo's combined with rough poorfags

>we wouldn't need guns to take out the US government

yeah you're thinking your funny money has you in the lead, not recognizing we're on to your tricks Tavistock

Our job is to spread memes and right-wing propaganda, not to fight.
We red pill people through the internet.
Leave the fighting to goons on your pic

>we wouldn't need guns

thats the thing about fucking around with the yanks, the soviets and franks are backing us in secret, we come in peace and leave you in pieces

I'm a short fat dyke, I'd probably die quite quickly

What a race ear you stupid fucking chav?

>dyke
>fat

why are 95% of other dykes on this board are unattractive? why can't you just lose the fucking weight? muh genetix????

Many people on here are intj/p autists who are intellectually interested. I'd imagine there are also a lot e/istps who are hoping for a race war.

But mainly Sup Forums is engaged in propaganda efforts.

I was a hooligan before I came here and got red pilled, I love the memes just as much as bieng a so called "hard man"

I'm not a bully, I don't go round hitting people smaller than me or anything

Big goy reporting in. I have been in many fights and only lost 1, I was outnumber 3 to 1 and drunk. Standing by for race war

>Implying the us govt isn't run by likes
Gtfo faggot

All the Spaniards on here are upper class University/Professional cunts.

No one here can write good enough English.

Estp here how did you know? Uncanny

>Rough area
>England

>tfw used to be tall 1m90 skinnychad (ie no muscles but lots of game) but now I quadriplegic shitposter

Not sure how I would survive in a race war. Maybe I could plan logistics if needed, from a field office

>race ear
get pierced

I legally own a shotgun with plenty of ammunition so I'm fucking laughing.

I also unironically own a katana but it's a legit WW2 one that I'm restoring, just because it's something to do.

Never heard of Coventry you Oxford nu-male?

Yeah a legit Jap WW2 katana is extremely cool, post pic pls

Yeah, it's just full of muslims/sikhs and english people with shitty indoor voice accents

I'm from Brixton

>Little Somalia

Fixed 4 u

Can't at the moment, I'm at work.

Bought it for £80 at an auction but it has some pretty deep rust in some spots. I think I can polish it up and get rid of some of the kinks quite easily but a few spots will remain, it's inevitable.

Shame really, they're not exactly top quality swords since a lot of them were mass produced by amateurs but they're still very interesting. It's quite difficult to find one that hasn't just been thrown in an attic and left to rust with the moisture.

>Don't get me wrong I'm a fucking loser like the rest of you
Speak for yourself fucker
>be me
>6" tall, handsome, well-spoken
>slender white wife
>2 beautiful white kids
>expat in one of the most comfy places on Earth
>nice house with helpers
>high-paying job with big upward potential
>massive network in town and in my industry, I literally have contacts and allies everywhere in the area
>not making any of this shit up
>yet proud Sup Forumsack, cause Sup Forums is (almost) always right
So no, not everyone is a small beta manchild.
British hooligans are based tho, I'll give you that.

I'm not particularly /fit/, mostly just skinny, but I own 6 firearms and I've been CCing for the past 6 years. I go to the range at least 3 times a month to train.

Used to go to every away game of my club and fight other ultras and police.
Was in quite a few nightclub brawls.Had to fight gypsys when i was a kid because they wouldnt let german kids on the playground etc etc.

Ill be fine when shit hits the fan, I just wish somebody wouldve taught me how to shoot.

Except they happen to like another football team

>6ft
>Hong Kong

Pick 1

Yeah but I fight with the other teams hooligans, not just beat the fans

That's why I don't feel bad stamping on heads or kicking them

They knew what they were in for, no one forced them to fight, if they weren't part of a firm and actively wanting to fight me and my boys I'd have completely no problem with them

So you're telling us you're a groid gang member?

>2 white kids
>expat
what's so hard to understand

Nice man. Good for you.
Points off for being a globalist however

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>"White"

Sure lad

Fuck off Tim

>I'd imagine there are also a lot e/istps who are hoping for a race war.

This is me. I want to just get on with the fucking Race War already, but no one is ready to risk it.

Ever had a run in with the Coventry Legion -- if there even around anymore?

*they're

yehhh

Who ugly, fat but have 6/10 gf, well paid job and good friends here?

I just pretend to
You have to sell your soul in there
It's our own long march through the institutions, I feel infiltrated
Makes some nice triggerings at times, with unsuspecting globalists
Yes, white. If you didn't slack that much at school you might recall the place used to belong to you fuckers once. There's quite a few of us around here you know.

Nah never fought them, I don't think we would since we would be supporting the same team (I'm from Coventry btw) but they aren't really around anymore or if they are it's a bunch of 40 year old men just reliving old times

Had a mate who was in them and by the stories they were a rough bunch of lads who thrived in the 80's and 90's

I'll always have respect for our sky blue soldiers

>tfw quite handsome but no gf, shit paid job and the majority of my friends have moved out of town.

G-Got my looks I guess.

>british hooligans are based

youtube.com/watch?v=kmRmGQRvBmY
Right up until the russian hools show up and turn the drunken banter into an anglo slaughterhouse.

wew lad

>Russian hooligans just attacking normal people who want to see the game

Yeah, sure mate

No, mostly beer and shift work. Laziness. It isn't a priority, my partner is fat, we drink beer together, life is good.

Most dykes are ugly because most women are actually quite ugly without makeup.

That's the thing though, the Russians were just kicking the shit out of drunk Brits.

Most of those Brits were rowdy but they weren't football hooligans, they were just normal Brits getting wasted abroad like we always do.

Typical slav behavior. We're pretty fucking terrible abroad but they're worse.

>tfw no BMW

I'll never be like the supreme gentleman

let's just say they're based until 2pm, after what they're drunk so it all comes down to opposition I guess

Yeah, I already weighed in

>tfw I grew up like the greasers from The Outsiders
Had parents until I was 9 and from then on out it was just me and my 2 older brothers. I grew up in south side Chicago to make it worse.

>Sky blue soldiers

Leicester fan eh

I love this picture.

I can imagine they talking:
>Oi m8 wut u lookin?
>Come here u cunt i show u wreck u skul aye

That's pretty much spot on of how we talk

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I am from Coventry as well -- near Coundon way.

My Uncle and old man were both in it back in the hey days. Shame I missed out on it all and only got scraps when the Ricoh was fresh.

I have an 8 inch dick. In college a lot of girls told each other so I got laid frequently. I've had the same gf for 3 years now tho. Am I alpha? I'm slightly overweight but I exercise regularly.

get to japan see if they'll build you a mech suit

Physical prowess and fighting ability haven't been relevant in hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Damn now that picture is fucking accurate as fuck mate

>muh guns

And what is close quarter combat, you fat chink? You also need to be physically fit to run and gun.

I don't sound too dissimilar to you. Don't particularly enjoy fighting but i've had a few and usually come out on top or at least in one piece.
In no way am i "beta" but there's def a side to me that isn't typical of being a "lad." The same side of me that keeps me coming back to this place...

Sorry boys but the Bongs acted like fucking apes and trashed the city well before the russians got a hold of them.
True is tho that the english were mostly just drunk chavs and semi retired hools while the russians came in full fighting force.
But i felt so bad for the englishmen there, being hunted by methed up, well trained russian fighters who see hooliganism as national sport cant be fun.

my section is run by nazis but yeah they tag team your mum with the kikes no doubt

can't be a hero without a villain

im a pretty buff guy , good height too

im really strong and my punches can knock most people here out

i have a huge beard that strikes fear in people

I'm big but I hate violence. So I'm out.

Beta af

well it aint hard bein the hard cunt on the block when youre surrounded by 170cm skinny shitskins who cant into coordination.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8LSnuGTO5w

>what is close quarter combat

2 bullets in the chest and 1 in the brain, from anywhere from point blank to several hundred feet.

>implying I'd ever run when I'm heavily armed

You'd know a thing or two about running back to your little inbreeding island when things get tough though, wouldn't you, muhammad bin al-Londoni

When i first saw this pic, i thought it depicts some folk from rural areas of Russia. Why do anglos look like slavs?

You are submissives in denial about pandering to women.

If I can make enough money to hire 1000 men as strong as you in the time it takes to get as strong as you...

I'm stronger than you.

>2 bullets in the chest and 1 in the brain, from anywhere from point blank to several hundred feet.
>muh guns

What happens when you don't have the response or a gun at all?

>you'd know a thing or two about running back to your little inbreeding island when things get tough though, wouldn't you, muhammad bin al-Londoni

Not an argument. I thought chinks had some IQ to play with, is Canada that fucking shit that it even tainted you?

We will have to cleanse it.

One thing they have got dead right in this, is how fucking anglo every one of them looks.
it's freaky desu

>What happens if muh endless what-ifs and hypotheticals where my point-of-view seems better

What happens when you're about to fight and you have a massive brain aneurysm and die before any punches are thrown? Wow btfo!!

>be american
>have 1 finger
>win all fights by default

Holy shit the inbreeding is worse than we thought

>because it's a what if hypothetical it doesn't matter

How times do people have brain aneurysms (other than spergs like you) whilst in combat compared to being forced into CQC? This is why I make it an example.

No good being a fat burgerclap shouting about muh guns while your too weak to even fight with them (it actually requires being able to move unless you want me to pick that gun up from your fat fucking fingers).

I love how the only situation where you win is where your opponent is a morbidly obese person that is too stupid and fat to physically pick up a handgun.

>Self-proclaimed alpha males fantasizing about the inevitable global Dragonball Z Mixed Martial Arts tourney / 'race war'

I'm glad you've finally come around.

Real life isn't a choreographed bruce lee hong kong martial arts movie, and a 'race war' isn't going to be like you beating up drunk idiots at your local pub. You will last 1 hour~ when shtf, grow up and buy a gun.

>life isn't choreographed

True, but you can dictate certain situations and outcomes. My point is that being a fat shit isn't good enough for many reasons and having a gun whilst being fit is optimal.

I would like a gun, but in order to have one, I have to have to obtain in (((illegally))).

what football team to you support

Mate I'm in coundon as well, just by the cedars pub

shame your club is dying on its arse desu, i'm heading up on saturday with bristol rovers (my club) gonna be mad seeing how empty the RIcoh is in the flesh. sisu have ruined you lot

Coventry, the sky blues

If you fancy a row let me know

No tools though just hands and feet

I'm an ISTJ and I still don't understand how I ended up here
As for french posters you either have the mudshits who call themselves french or the students or young workers type since they are probably the only one who can speak English in this country.

Youre just a fat beta.

Ok, lol

I have 2 convictions for assault, make 2k a week doing fraud, assfuck milf prostitutes on the regular and have been diagnosed as being midly bipolar

Was the convictions for beating someone smaller or who wasn't giving it the big I am to you?

Fair enough if they got a slap for bieng cheeky but I can't stand bully's who know they can hit someone who won't hit back

what's up fellow bong

i'd most definitely back it in the race war

I'm by the Hollyhead.

I could have done the whole fraud thing, but they wanted my cov building card to piss around with.

Wouldn't mind a nice women though...

M8 I saw that footage.

Fraud? What do you do? Asking for a friend.

Mate I do my weekly shopping at the Morrison's, I don't drink in the hollyhead much unless it's for the birds because I know it's gets ramming on a Friday and Saturday

We've probably bumped in to each other without realizing unless you're a proper basement dweller who never leaves the house, if I told you my name you'd probably recognize it

>Dutchbro's
>with a dutch classical education
toothpaste education xD