>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489921003441.webm
c-span.org/video/?425138-1/day-two-supreme-court-confirmation-hearing-gets-underway
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOW THAT CTR AND APPLIED MEMETICS ARE VANQUISHED JIDF IS BACK IN OVERDRIVE, THEY ARE MASTERS OF PLAYING BOTH SIDES OF ANY ISSUE

They want to subvert the movement and craft policy from the shadows

STAY VIGILANT

ISRAEL REGULARLY ATTACKS OUR MILITARY IN EXPOSED FALSE FLAGS TO DRAW US INTO WARS (9/11, USS Liberty)

BE WARNED ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

STAY VIGILANT

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

STAY VIGILANT

Notice an increase in pro-jew threads lately?

>queue eternally flustered context weaving alphabet shills

nothing is happening, I'm bored

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489921003441.webm

Do I have to awoo?
I guess I should.
Awoo~

For the newfriends

Don't give (You)s to slaves, make them work for it

Reminder

Don't ask, just AWOO

Please stop posting that picture.
It reminds me too much of bessbell
(Also, she isn't even that hot)

>i-if I call you a shill, it'll work

Yes goy, don't you agree those blacks and jews are our friend? I think those evil racists need to shutup, don't you agree fellow nationalists politically incorrect goy?

God Emperor is fixing his tie (red) getting ready for Capitol Hill

is it just a slow morning or are we split

now post the Sup Forums fanfic

>that alien wishing for death

AKUUUUU

I don't think he was calling you a shill, it was a rider to your announcement

Oh shit wrong nigger my bad

>Whats this white goo?

foolish gringos. we have mexican sleeper cells taking naps in stadiums all across your country. no jersey is safe. this is the future you chose.

Why?

This must be an edit. I refuse to believe.

Operation Circular Sausage

>the problem narrative
Establishment politicians (Republican and Democrat) are attempting to obstruct and defame President Trump with a fabrication of connections to Russia. Anyone savvy with leftist tactics knows they accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of, which is consistent with Hillary Clinton's Russian uranium pay-for-play scheme.

>the solution narrative
>the Russia distraction is hindering the business of the people
>all Americans (Republican, Democrat, Independent) want to prevent this from ever happening again
>Russia distraction energy is used to power a call to return to paper-ballot voting eliminating all electronic voting machines
>corrupt establishment politicians use said electronic voting machines to steal elections and will hate this 1 weird trick
>their Russia distraction push powers a circular sausage ravaging their own assholes forcing them to drop it

You couldn't pay me to watch footage of this travesty of a game.

What pisses me off is when a woman does something like pic related and says

>user, I don't feel like it, I just don't feel like having sex

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF IN A SUBVERSIVE POSITION AND THEN REFUSE TO HAVE SEX? INSTEAD YOU MAKE MEN FEEL LIKE A CREEPS

GEEZ

not even fucking tabletop games are safe from cucks

trump please save warhammer

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

>australia, new zealand, UK, US, canada
is the five-eyes program a secret anglo alliance?

It's like high school.

REMINDER TO GIVE UNTO CAESAR, HOW ARE YOUR MAGA TODAY?

at that point you are supposed to take her by force

warhammer fanbase is cancer

Trump is in da building

link?

just a faggot circlejerk desu senpai

Russian oil pipeline across the Bering channel plugging into Alaska's existing pipeline infrastructure. Trade trade trade.

Trump apparently has a good April Fools joke planned for the evening of March 31st.
What he says won't be the April Fools, the reporting the next day will be.

*without the "A"

OH MY GOSH RY-DER

source famlan?

The 2016 election was just another example of Sup Forums vs reddit

Easy
Game
Redditshits

1) I would have expected it.
2) we wouldn't be able to speculate because everyone reading this would be in a FEMA camp right now.

I'm watching Fox. He's not speaking now, he just walked into the meeting with Spicer, Conway, Mulvaney and co. Hopefully he speaks after the meeting.

topkek is that true?

not the one i saw yesterday but it'll do

Should the US go full Empire, eliminate the notion of mini states, and annex more land (like Canada)? Consolidate power into a single source, being the Emperor or King, in a new monarchy?

Sort of like ancient Rome. Whatever ground Rome conquers, becomes a part of Rome and thus must bow to the Emperor.

That's not to say we should be imperial and go full conquest, because then we'd be globalists, but rather just remain in an Empire.

except Reddit had a bigger Trump fanbase than Sup Forums and the hillary/bernie reddit fanbase
Trump even did an AMA there

What do you think?

>its a Based Norm gets in a tweet war over religion and Rob Schneider regrets not getting there sooner to back him up episode
Not very comfy, but good to see.

We created that subreddit

>Trump has never eaten Sushi

How do you feel about this?

Yes, except this time the Jews need to be dealt with, or else the same fate will befall us as Rome and all other white empires that allowed them to work with money.

BioWare dropped long ago.

I hate life.

Well that's obvious.

>Make a new AAA game with unqualified staff because MUH VAGINA
>Lose money
>Repeat

t. gaming industry in the current year

>Fear God

Should we all acquire downie dumpsters of cum or should we physically eradicate them.

I feel like I should do a bit of both.

sauce?
raw fish isnt for everyone

>Make 40k back into Heavy Metal, 2000AD, Mobeus comics and Dune again.
GW a pile of idea stealing shit, desu ka.

Also, Andromeda release date

hmmm

r/t_d is a Sup Forums colony, but it's still made up of redditors, you are cancer if you use it

And here come the fedora tipping marxists.

The design of her shirt kind of looks like a sandwich. Fucking fatties.

NEW HATS FOR PREORDEE ON TRUMPS WEBSITE

TRUMP CONFIRMED TF2 PLAYER

What type of punishment should we be expecting for this guy?

Sometimes the plainly obvious needs to be repeated, like newfaggots who need to be reminded that niggers are inherently subhuman.

>let's get more women in video games, they said
>they're just as competent as men and won't fuck everything up, they said
>what's your problem? don't you want more women in this field? you like women, don't you?

Takbir

What did Sophie mean by this?

Do we need to find a hobby?

can our burgerfriends only cope with the orange faggot because they take a lot of drugs?

Name 5 kind atheists.

Fat fucks have constant pain problems

How many autistic characters are there in video games?

>secret

*Sweats nervously*

Are you jealous of our abundance of pills?

do the former first, then when you're done throw them in the oven

My biggest issue is that they make all the women ugly. I guess it is on purpose because women know what pretty women look like right?
It's not like men who have no idea what features make a handsome guy "handsome"

>solid snake has autism

all his gun knowledge makes sense now

Rest of the world can't compete with our drug use.

K.

Neil a cute

You don't need to remind me.

Although admittedly it probably would be more difficult to go full Empire while also trying to suppress races. I think it would be easier to do the power takeover and then move towards that.

People are degenerate and need drugs for everything.

>solid snake
Actually, I guess you're right since he is his clone.

>Solid Snake

do we have link to trump healthcare speech?

>mfw all of them fits, but I'm nowhere as awesome and snekman

>fedora tipping marxists
>everyone that criticizes christians is an atheist
>everyone that criticizes christians is a marxist

Fact: Christianity without state enforcement is directly responsible for Atheism.
Fact: Christianity is the forerunner of Marxism.

>tfw 10/13

Tune in, faggots:

c-span.org/video/?425138-1/day-two-supreme-court-confirmation-hearing-gets-underway

My awoo collection is pathetic. I don't even have standard awoos

Sorry, despite years of gayming, I've purged most of the game lore dark matter from my brain the last few years to free space for information and autism-detailed accounts of imageboard lore.

Ahahaha, did you guys know the WP has a Pinocchio rating for the orange man?