Anyone else regret voting for Trump?

Anyone else regret voting for Trump?

is name is Drumpf

Actually no, now that you mention it, for the 100th time this week.

No, and you didn't vote for trump. You fucking cuck

No I love him lol

Fuck Allah. Fuck brown people.

No i Love him

I didn't vote for him cause i'm not a government bitch I DO WHAT I WANT

Trump is doing better than Obama you cuck

No. Do you regret taking estrogen and growing mutant tits?

Hey rumpf drumpfkins

Nuclear codes and all that.

No.
I regret not genociding democrats.

There's not one person in America that regrets voting for Trump. Maybe a few people that are clinically retarded.

Trump has kept far more promises than any American politician in generations. Maybe ever. In like 50 days.

He's so far above the line on that score that it's not even funny.

Good bait, but you didn't vote drumpf

Saged

Sage

Trump is on track to be the greatest president of all time.

You forgot to change the filename to Shareblue-Crew-Sample for extra replies

I think the sleepy shills are kinda funny but this is almost as bad as the "name one thing" shit. Almost.

doesn't make him any less of a jew you leaf

Yes, I only voted for him because he was a meme, I didn't think he would actually win so he could destroy our country.

if you see a thread with crying wojak in a MAGA hat, it's a shill thread

ah Shill i see your up

Hey faggot!

t unemployable swe losers

He is better than Obama

Not one bit.

#

Bitch

*raises paw*
Actually, it's Mein Blumpf.

>paw
>smacks lips
Hol up

I'm a father with a good IT job, though

I voted for Drumplstiltskin because he promised me gold, but he ended up taking away our precious American values.

I really hope trump wins 2020

Anyone else ITT other than the OP regretting working a shill job for Shareblue for less than what niggers get paid to flip burgers?

me too, I want Hillary!

>ant-sized screencap collage

How did you find the job in first place do they hire you online ITT Monster.com advertising or what?

I'm glad Trump got in because his hilariously inept clusterfuck presidency in his country helped keep Bert Wilders out of office in mine. Keep it going you orange buffoon and you'll fuck it up for all the other neo-nazi populist fucks!!

not at all

Agreed, as a muslim-swede I see him as a gift from allah in keeping the right from power.

Of course not. I love him.

Exactly. So I guess we have to thank our American cousins for making this terrible sacrifice; having a congenital idiot in charge so as to help halt the rise of congenital idiots across the world in general. Thanks America!!

Itt

Idiots responding

Nice b8