Daily reminder

that if you are bellow that line,you will be kicked out of NATO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dP4rYgJKo_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Italy
newsofthesouth.com/zimbabwean-and-african-students-being-lured-to-illegal-northern-cyprus-universities/
universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=20130411120607173
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2,4% of Greece's GDP

That's what, 2 dollars?

Biggest army in Europe

>Most personel(active combine reserve)
>Most battle tanks
>Most attack jets
>Biggest fleet
>Most artillery

yes 2 dollars

Now guess where greece military monies, formerly german denbts monies, went back to? : ^)

I understand now. Sorry, hellenicbros. I was blind by germoney lies so I couldn't see.

Greece is only in debt because it is using its money to protect europe from the cockroach menace
>implying turkey heart is actually inside nato

I approve of Greece's debt to any country that isn't USA, UK, Estonia and Poland to be waived right now.

I hate my country

esti stronk?

we buy leopard tanks from germany, with the money germany lends us, and we have more tanks than them.

this too. We are holding the turks at bay. if we didnt, it would be chaotic.

>Luxembourg

just keep little luxembourg in they did nothing wrong

>we buy leopard tanks from germany
>with the money germany lends us
Why are Griechen so fucking stupid, Sup Forums?

>and we have more tanks than them
Yeees. Guud goy. And who got more monies now?

I hate your country too, Northern Latvia

ITT: countries that wouldnt survive on their own, i.e. Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany(Unholy EU trifecta), Italy, Spain and other poverty shitholes, KEKADA

>turk
>threat

Turkey GDP : 800billion
France GDP : 2.8trillion
Germany GDP : 3.7trilion
UK GDP : 2.7trillion

The turks were never a threat to us

now the germans want the denbts
how will they get them if greece will take berlin asap

>being on cripple debt and on its way of becoming European Venezuela
>spending money on biggest army in Europe because of muh turkish threat and secretley desiring to genocide Macedonia

I honestly wish those Bulgarians in what you like to call FYROM conquer your God forsaken country

considering erdogan, and the fact that his f16 are roaming in greek airspace daily, defense spending is reasonable.

Working with these tanks can confirm. We are shipping lots to greece cause Bundeswehr are cheap and dont buy new leos. They care more about equality and childcare than tanks.

Tell me greekbro is it usual than greek truckdrivers dont secure their cargo? Why do i have to force them every time?

>we buy leopard tanks from germany, with the money germany lends us, and we have more tanks than them.

What the fuck is wrong with you!?

>greece will take berlin asap
Lazy Griechen won't even pick their own god damn olives from their fucking trees.
>griechen taking berlin
In what fucking timeline??? Just.

>oh no, erdogan f16 is attacking again
>better buy more tanks from germonies
aha

international equivalent of benefit spongers

Meh. I can split a ship in half with my 13th century montante.

Closer to tree fitty

I think 2% is way too much. Something like 1% is good and then you have another half % for some EU coalition army and you're set.

Why is USA in that list? We basically buy from USA and USA controls all our weapons.

>you will be kicked out of NATO
PERFECT! Now Americans can go home and stop parking their ships in our shores.

if we dont have tanks, it wont be just his f16 roaming greek lands.
its not a hard concept. We spend a lot in military equipment so that the turks will never attack us.
We dont live in the mountains, surrounded by peaceful europeans.

We buy/build everything, from tanks to submarines. Our army is one of the best in europe, considering our population.

>americans are using up all our battleship parking spots
>guess well go save 15000 refugees seeing as we have no where to park

italy, plz. how many times do we have to save ur ass

If only Americans would have allowed us to use those weapons against migrants, then i would gladly buy.

>guess well go save 15000 refugees seeing as we have no where to park
Who cares as long as they try to make it to the North.

youtube.com/watch?v=dP4rYgJKo_w

educate yourself on what is happening

>being this naive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Italy
>As of 2013, the foreign born population origin was subdivided as follows: Europe (50.8%), Africa (22.1%), Asia (18.8%), America (8.3%), and Oceania (0.1%).

You have less registered than illegal and still you have 20%. Italy has millions of Africans.

Last time you did anything was helping the US and the frogs killing Gheddaffi. Good job, you really helped us.

Use them to invade Germany and send those krauts to hell.

lol, stop switching sides, we love you guys

You said 2%, murica.
So we keep 2%.
See? We keep it good.
Now go kill Putin for us.
We won't notice if all Russians are exterminated as well.
Believe me.

Greece is retarded, you buy some equipment, are broke and don't even use the army against migrants. Wasting money for nothing.

>2,4% of Greece's GDP
Wew lad

Turkey.
Turkey is always aggressive against us. They invade daily our airspace, and our relationship with them is at its lowest since wwi. There are many disputes about aegean islands.
We spend a lot on our army so that they will never dare to attack us.

no idea mate.

we should desu. But greece is a peaceful nation, that condemns aggression. At least thats what our government says.
Eg we could annex Fyrom in a week, and install a pro greece gov. but our politicians are always "progressive, civilized and promoters of the western ideals". We will never go on an offensive war, no matter the circumstance.

We are well beyond external threats and Putin knows this. No matter how much they spend Europe will be eaten away from the inside.

I think Turkey will be a huge danger in the future. But they will use demographic warfare isntead. And even if we wanted to fight them they will be allied with Russia.

>We spend a lot on our army so that they will never dare to attack us.
Hahahahahaaa

god damnit greece. and italy. what's the point of the military hardware if you don't light up the fugees on their floating doors?

Well, at least I'm saved. Having payed for the Greek army.

What are the Germans arming the tanks with? Raid canisters?

wait till we have a far right party in goverment.
Golden dawn wants to install mines on our borders.

Cyprus is completely controlled by UN and they are deliberately making the zone between Turkey and Greece filled with drug smuggling and crime, besides that they run programs to integrate you two for years. Also the Greek side is poorer compare to Turkish side.

This is what UN build with Turkey:
newsofthesouth.com/zimbabwean-and-african-students-being-lured-to-illegal-northern-cyprus-universities/
universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=20130411120607173
Long story short: African illegals study on those universities and UN prepped them up to impregnate Greek women.

Why have more than 2% when you're in NATO? You will get help from NATO if shit hits the fan either way.

>fucking tiny Estonia paying more of GDP into NATO than France, Germany

Trump is at least right about this bullshit, it's fucking 2% of GDP why has this been allowed for so long?

Fuck off to Sweden then.

Fuck off.

>help from NATO
Yeah thx NATO for smuggling Syrian and Afghanistan and African migrants. And on top of that you can die for American wars. I can give you a site where American NATO missions "rescue" people and give them to UN for Europe transportation. They have coordinates and all, how many they rescued, everything.

oh shit :-DDD
hello russia!

GDP is a measure of the economy, i.e. private industry. Defense spending is a measure of government spending. Why would you measure the latter as a percent of the former?

Yeah and shitskins and niggers will pay your pensions.

>there are actually more than 2 people with access to Internet in Estonia

>It's a Portuguese in charge of talking about internet connections

>It's a Portuguese in charge of talking about internet connections

What happened!? You wanted to write "episode", but your connection went down!?

kek, all except the tank one are false.

why are we in NATO in the first place? The moroccans are gonna invade again?

XD

At least Greece pays something fully and on time.

I want to go to your country, why I should not? Atleast im sure that there is job and way less lefty scum.

*flex*

I'm just happy Esti is staying

UK 2.2% is longer than Estonian 2.2%

i guess UK needs a handicap due to all the shitskins they let in

Feels good to be neutral and not americas bitch.

Its your tax money they are spending.

Use goggle irrelevant country

It's your friend

You're really not aware that Portugal has one of the worst Western European internet connection quality? It's even worse than Spain or Italy, go figure.

Only 67% of Portuguese people have access to internet. That's Albania level.

Alguém tem de fazer de policia em Cabul e no Kosovo

look at all of those backstabbing, freeloading niggers in the red

PAY UP, BITCHES

Proud of you Greece.

Ps I like your flag color

All those battle tanks and attack jets and still getting invaded by unarmed Muslims. Sad!

>kicks out 8/10th of NATO members
>suddenly americas armes industry goes bust due to lack of money and capable scientists

Daily reminder: NATO will collapse and be replaced with seperate Baltic and Mediterranean security pacts.

FINALLY

>tfw it took 13 minutes for the Estonian to get my message, write the reply, and then send it online

>implying we are not cucks like the rest of the Europe

Stop saving refugees.

Varg.jpg

actually it's their own, their whole fiesta/crime economy where grandpas pension feeds everyone in the family has been revoked, they have like 70% youth un-employment and all the smart ones have left the country for the west.
I would probably hang myself if I were greek, no joke.

>It's unemployed Portuguese trying to show off his lack of job and poor internet

>percentage pf GDP
>GDP
what's Griechenland even doing on that pic?

so your military is basically our military. why not just kick you out of NATO?

>t roach

are you trying to take back constantinople
why do you need so much military material?
it's just fucking greece there's no more balkan wars

Hey, you're the one who thinks drinking vodka all day long counts as a job

>no job, nothing to do
>just enough food to live
I'd probably kill myself by getting skin cancer on the beach.

Probably the same timeline you stop letting your women getting colonized by muslims

Now you know (((who))) is responsible for this

strangely, they are afraid we would invade. even more strange they were the agressors in the last war we had.

fpbp

PAY DEBNTS

We would have a decent military if we spent 2% of GDP.

Diesel electric subs, fast tracked jet procurement, new transport helicopter, fast tracked missile frigate procurement. MMP or Javelin, C7A3, comms upgrade, improved body kit for infantry. More M777s, possibly some attack helicopters. General infrastructure and logistics upgrades. Possibly even 2-3 helicopter carriers, something similar to USS America class and F-35Bs but that would be pushing it with a 36B$ budget.

It could go a long way depending on how anal the government is on trying to make that equipment here. I'm sure generals would prioritize having a smaller but well equipped military instead of trying to upscale.

wtf i love greece now

Considering I'm Spanish and I know Portugal quite well, you sure you want to continue with this?

gib site

Oh, I'm sorry!

>Hey, you're the one who thinks drinking xerez all day long counts as a job