What is she thinking, Sup Forums?

She seems a bit worried, so my guess would be that she is thinking about the jew menace.

You make a compelling point, user.

I know what i'm thinking

BIG WHITE COCK.

She is Gorsuch's Clerk I think, one of them.

I don't know, but she's pretty cute.

Le barf.

You oil drillers deserve mulatto babies.

wewuz

Daydreaming about the BWC

THICK
AUSSIE
COCK

kinda big forehead but looks p cute

KENTUCKY FRIED WHAT WAS IT AGAIN?

'I LUUUUUH ME SUM WAIT BOI'

"Goddammit, it sucks being a nigger."

>I wish all these powerful and successful white bulls would pin me down and ravish my body with their big white cocks until my stomach shows signs of pregnancy.

I'm too pretty for this shit.

that's too many words they don't think like that

Not much.

IZ BE GEETIN SUM CHIKEN AFTA THIS AWW LAWD

She's a qt3.14, would inject my arian semen in her vajayjay

Watermelon when

>Aryan

Fuck off Ivan the west is coming for your poor ass for intruding into our democracies. THIS IS WHERE WE DRAW THE LINE

EVERYONE LOOK UNDER YOUR CHAIR!

EVERYONE GET A WATERMELON TODAY!

YAAAAAAAAAY!

you better tell me where can I find this chick, or you will feel the power of my SS-25 Sickle!

Is she staring at the back of his head? I just think how bored she must be. She is pretty though. Wonder what law school she went to, why she is conservative, and how she is staying awake listening to senile dust bags like Leahy and Feinstein read off "gotcha" questions that their staffs spent weeks prepring but which have no effect on our guy.

Don't be fooled by makeup magic

>I can't wait to get BLEACHED

Who is she?

That Elon Musk is a racist white boy who's parents left South Africa because Apartheid fell.

GIBSMEDAT

Louise is qt too

why won't this faggot whiteboy hick shut up?

>I want some BWC inside me
>my skin is ashy
>we wuz kangz

She's a woman, so she's not.

I would bleach her genes.

She's thinking this shitty thread belongs on >This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

This is about the Gorsuch hearing, so it's related to politics.

"choke me daddy maek me ur cumslut"

I'd give her many children.

who cares?

This is where the edge lords of Sup Forums come to after hitting their 20's

Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon

She's thanking her slave master great great great granddaddy for raping her 3x great grandma so that she could have enough European genes to look like an attractive human.

>ooga booga where my child support check at?

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE MEN AT

She's thinking the country would be better off with based Wayne Lambright as POTUS. Seriously Drumpf should not have access to the nuclear codes.

She's black, so I don't think she's thinking very deeply.