>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqGUZYi1lIM
c-span.org/video/?425138-1/senators-begin-questioning-supreme-court-nominee-neil-gorsuch
foreffectivegov.org/node/2624
publicpool.kinja.com/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1793466804
youtube.com/watch?v=DQZimqiRYAk
youtube.com/watch?v=WB9eB5j05oQ
c-span.org/video/?425745-1/president-trump-addresses-national-republican-campaign-committee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO

Movement!

WHERE ARE EL SKELEGATOS?

Gorsuch is doing great guys. He's gonna be a great SCOTUS justice.

Gorsuch reminds me of Comey

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone see the black cutie behind Gorsuch

I want to stick my dick in her pussy, if you know what I mean

Anyone else regret voting for Trump ?

are coconut crabs good eating???

this fucking Gorusch hearing, it's like they are sucking each other's judicial dick

what's the latest on the travel ban?

Jesus all these fucking shills today

To all of the worthless leftist livestock festering in these threads:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

libs going to lose their shit as Trump keeps winning.

healthcare reform will move on

AWOO~

SOARIN SPACE TED

link

she's qt

Ted Cruz and Rand Paul have both become very firm Trumpers. Jeb Bush seems to be the only guy who is still holding a grudge. And honestly, fuck him, who even cares?

Who is the most goodlooking?
Hardmode: Not Trump.

Dad your fetish for negroids is why we got so many mulattos here now. Pls stop

Impeachment soon!

Those digits...

Trump is the most un-Christian president in the history of this country. That closet Kenyan Muslim, Obama, was more Christian than our adulterer-in-chief. And it will only get worse from here. If you were principled Christians you would reject him.

Kek

Manafort received $750,000 from Russian oligarchs

Yeah that'll do it.

hello fellow trump regretter
how do we stop this guy from getting the nuclear codes?

Leftovers from the colonial era.

No Awoos for you, Satan.

S-SLOW AND STEADY W-wins ... the ... race

Anyone have link to Gorsuch hearing?

Jeb! will come back strong, just you watch. The campaign never really stopped.

Slow and steady.

Manafort got money from every guy who needed a good political job done, much worse than Russians. You ought to learn something.

I do. If I'd known that he would try his hardest to fulfill his campaign promises, I would've been With Her™. But it's too late. It's all over...

I love being here with our slaves.
It wouldn't be the same without their suffering.

they were the sex robots of their time

Garland says what.

may your life be filled with wonder and joy user

Remember: The shills are SLAVES to /ptg/! They are here because we are here willingly. They are beneath us and do not stand for what our country stands for.

Nope, pussy

Is racemixing bad if the mother is based and the man is white?

I only see some trolls. You guys need to readjust your sensors.

bump

Ain't it great?

Well the money he received was laundered money from a criminal organization

Thanks friend :)

Let's be real now, does AfD have even a shred of a chance? Geert losing has blunted my optimism a bit.

Working for somebody from another country is not a crime. Stop being Russophobic.

Fuck all the enemies of God Emperor.
Before I could not post at some Tunisian Subhuman CIA cunt.

Witness me Shadow Reich.

c-span.org/video/?425138-1/senators-begin-questioning-supreme-court-nominee-neil-gorsuch

>that digit

It's looking pretty bleak for them I think.

This really was Brexit 2.0

First the shitty polls that were way off
Second was the fake stories of people being attacked
Third was the fake voter regret shit

We've already accepted the bogpill

Why must you bite the bait every single time, you there user.

When you do such a thing you encourage people to post in such a way more, it is a vicious cycle. Why would you encourage it? Some things should or must be addressed but most things are low quality trolling. You shit up the threads when you pay them any mind and encourage them.

Could you please not do that in the future? It is very basic.

Carson looks like the missing 9th member to Earth, Wind & Fire

Honestly surprised that since he has been caught red handed colluding with Russia that he hasn't been impeached. He probably realized he fucked up when millions were marching the streets.

>To all of the worthless leftist livestock festering in these threads:
>You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.
>You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.
>You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.
>P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

>tfw my dad is sending me infowars links he sees from drudge
Anyone else's parents getting more and more redpilled? I'm so proud

Check this

don't forget how the markets were going to collapse and it would be a disaster for the world

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

Ted looks like a lesbian

He was pretty handsome before he became a Senator

WE NEED TO STOP CALLING THEM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

"TRESPASSER" Is more fitting and doesn't confuse the public between legal/illegal immigrants.

Defintion of Trespasser "a person entering someone's land or property without permission"

Seems fitting to me

>[X]Defeated Hillary easily
>[X]Laughed at delusional recount attempts
>[X]Laughed at delusional electoral coup attempts
>[X]Trump inaugurated as expected
>[X]Laughed at delusional children in pink hats
>[X]Laughed as said delusion children were arrested and sentenced to felony rioting, ruining their entire lives in their mid 20's over nothing
>[X]Revealed Sessions had no ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions confirmation
>[X]Forced DeVos confirmation
>[X]Cucked Obamacare
>[X]Baited NYT into publishing lies about President Trump without proof
>[X]Secured wall funding
>[X]Democrats caught lying about Russian collusion
--->YOU ARE HERE[ ]Gorsuch Confirmed
>[ ]Wiretapping claims proven true
>[ ]Implement tax cuts for the middle class
>[ ]SCOTUS rules in favor of Muslim ban
>[ ]Wide ranging investigation into DNC/Soros collusion
>[ ]Wall built
>[ ]Full tax returns released, are totally clean
>[ ]Bipartisan support for the reelection of President Trump
>[ ]President Trump serves 8 years without being impeached
>[ ]Democrat leaders tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]All die alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison
>[ ]Leftists are socially ostracized and humiliated for their delusional and childish beliefs
>[ ]President Donald Trump leads the nation into a new age of wealth and prosperity

Manafort only entered to stop Guac Dynasty from destroying the will of the people you lowborn cunt.

NEWLY UPDATED!!!

>[X]Defeated Hofer easily
>[X]Blocked cabinet appointments for months
>[X]Blocked first Muslim Ban
>[X]Removed Flynn
>[X]Revealed Sessions ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions recusal
>[X]Blocked Trumpcare
>[X]Baited Trump into tweeting lies about President Obama without proof
>[X]Blocked second Muslim Ban
>[X]Defeated Wilders easily
>[X]Blocked wall funding
>[X]Trump caught lying about Obama wiretap
>[X]Comey unveils wide ranging investigation into Russian/Trump collusion
YOU ARE HERE
>[ ]Easily defeat LePen
>[ ]Remove Bannon
>[ ]Remove Sessions
>[ ]Block Gorsuch Nomination
>[ ]Block tax cuts for the rich
>[ ]Block third Muslim Ban
>[ ]Full tax returns released
>[ ]BiPartisan support for impeachment
>[ ]Impeached
>[ ]Tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]Dies alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison

NEXT UP: Marine LePen is defeated

I was thinking after Comey&friends yesterday.
If 'muh russia' supposes that Russia is supporting right-wing populism in the west, why did Geert lose?
Why didn't the Russians hack the Dutch election?
How come there was no Russian interference in the EU referendum?

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it is stunning how little water the whole thing holds.

When Gorsuch will take his seat in supreme court already? I can't wait.

Just tuning in. Is this guy /ourguy/?

YEAH. HE HASN'T DECLARED MARTIAL LAW, ROUNDED UP THE MAJOR FIGURES IN THE NWO AND SHOT THEM WITHOUT TRIAL AND BEGUN PLACING JEWS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS YET. PRESIDENT HITLER WHEN?

In case anybody who is wondering why "Chevron" keeps being said, this is what they are talking about:

>The 1984 Supreme Court decision in Chevron U.S.A., Inc v. NRDC, 467 U.S. 837 established rules for judicial review of agency interpretations of statutes. An agency's rulemaking authority is derived through statute. Therefore, when an agency rulemaking is challenged in court, an agency's interpretation of their statutory authority is central to determining the legitimacy of the regulation.

>The 1984 Supreme Court decision in Chevron U.S.A., Inc v. NRDC, 467 U.S. 837 established rules for judicial review of agency interpretations of statutes. An agency's rulemaking authority is derived through statute. Therefore, when an agency rulemaking is challenged in court, an agency's interpretation of their statutory authority is central to determining the legitimacy of the regulation.

>The Chevron decision created a two part test to determine regulatory authority. First, the court must determine whether Congress spoke directly to the question at issue. If so, then the court defers to the statute. If Congress did not address the issue in question in the statute itself, then the court must determine if the agency's response to the statute is based on a "permissible" interpretation of the statute. If so, then the court must defer to the agency.

foreffectivegov.org/node/2624

Still looks creepy.

>Geert
>Losing
Left lost seats, Geert's party is the 2nd largest in their Parliament now

But yeah AfD probably won't do amazingly well but we'll see

¡Jeb!

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you

SCHEDULE FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO GET CAUGHT UP:

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 21, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1793466804

*8:15AM In-Town Travel Pool Call Time*

>*9:00AM THE PRESIDENT departs The White House en route to the Capitol*

>"In-Town Travel Pool (Final Gather 8:40AM Palm Room Doors)"

>*9:15AM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Republican House Conference*

>*10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing*

>*11:00AM THE PRESIDENT signs S. 442*

>*3:00PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a legislative affairs group meeting*

>*7:30PM THE PRESIDENT makes remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee March Dinner*

>*8:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs the National Building Museum en route to the White House*

*_Briefing Schedule_*

* 1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer*

* *"White House Briefing Room"

So how, realistically, is Trump gonna fight all these motherfuckers in the government trying to take him down?

>Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

My parents are still glued to CNN. They don't believe anything unless it comes out of Cooper or Burnette's mouth. So much trust built up based on how they look

>The Rubio pic is black and white to hide the fact that he's 37

AfD is just a meme. At least the PVV has expanded its support. They won a decent amount of government positions.

Lmfao, leftists are so dumb they can't even come up with their own memes

REAL VERSION

>losing
your american ideas of politics do not apply to ours
if you dont have the time or inclination to learn about our system dont talk about it

Ah yes, and maybe more similarities I missed.
I love that pic.

He was making (((Feinstein))) look like a fool.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.....

I redpilled my parents myself and I would advise all of you to do the same.

Hopefully by April

Yes

I once got $20 from a gang member. Am I going to jail?

NEWLY UPDATED!!!!

>[X]Shill
>[X]Shill
>[X]Shill
>[X]Shill

YOU ARE HERE
>[ ]Shill
>[ ]Shill
>[ ]Shill
>[ ]Shill

How? At school can't watch

>leftists can't even come up with their own memes
Low energy! Sad!

LINKS TO EVENTS:

Now:

>c-span.org/video/?425138-1/senators-begin-questioning-supreme-court-nominee-neil-gorsuch

11AM ET - Trump signing S. 442

>youtube.com/watch?v=DQZimqiRYAk

1:30 PM ET - Spicer

>youtube.com/watch?v=WB9eB5j05oQ

7:45 PM ET - Trump addresses NRCC

>c-span.org/video/?425745-1/president-trump-addresses-national-republican-campaign-committee

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you. You faggots!

But trespassing is normally just a small fine and a misdemeanor at most, jumping a border is more serious