Scientists Create Synthetic Embryos out of Stem Cells

If you could have a baby without getting pregnant, would you? This could be big news for gay couples!

archive.is/FqGwe

As biological research races forward, ethical quandaries are piling up. In a report published Tuesday in the journal eLife, researchers at Harvard Medical School said it was time to ponder a startling new prospect: synthetic embryos.

In recent years, scientists have moved beyond in vitro fertilization. They are starting to assemble stem cells that can organize themselves into embryolike structures.

Soon, experts predict, they will learn how to engineer these cells into new kinds of tissues and organs. Eventually, they may take on features of a mature human being.

In the report, John D. Aach and his colleagues explored the ethics of creating what they call “synthetic human entities with embryolike features” — Sheefs, for short. For now, the most advanced Sheefs are very simple assemblies of cells.

But in the future, they may develop into far more complex forms, the researchers said, such as a beating human heart connected to a rudimentary brain, all created from stem cells. Such a Sheef might reveal important clues about how nerves control heartbeats.

>Death to logic
>Lets make frankensteins
>Stein

BRBRRRRAAAAAP

That thing is hung bro

It looks like Pepe.

We could grow whatever ancestor we want then. Neanderthal, those hobbits, etc

Me on the right

This is terrible. None of us neets are going to take advantage of this.

Instead, Saudis will breed artificially white loli sex slaves, and single female SJWs with fat pensions will breed little boys and feed them estrogen from day 1/

No that's the same as adoption

This can't go badly at all. Fuck abortion though!

I can see a big problem of parents, most likely mothers, feeling almost no connection to the kid. It may be related to you as close as possible but they won't feel an actual connection, which is a big part of motherhood.

WOMEN BTFO
HOW CAN GIRLS EVEN COMPETE

>feeling almost no connection to the kid.

Those "instincts" only last the first few years anyway and aren't present to begin with half the time.

>have literal test tube baby made
>turns out it has no soul
>try to raise a living dead girl
i dont think it would be as cool as that white zombie song DESU SEMPAI XP

>niggers cant feel love
>therefore whites should just give up on love, its just chemicals anyways lol!
lol i really hope youre a jew

>the year is 2150
>genetically engineered slaves are widespread
>happy to serve you for no pay
>loyal to a fault
>do basically all menial labor
>religious people don't give a fuck because they're not technically human and thus don't have souls
>PETA screeches autistically as usual
Comfy timeline.

>tfw infinite white babies

I'm not a Jew, but you sure are a massive supplicating memelord pussy.

good, women will soon be genocided off due to being useless right?

I would clone myself with a double X.

I'd also clone myself regular style but use growth hormones to make mini-me not a manlet.

let me get this straight. they want to abort babies made naturally and create these things for faggots out of them? ya sounda about right for the liberal agenda. literally grid up straight couples babies and turn them into gay babies.

That's the endgame actually

>gay couples

Don't they need them to harvest the cells?

only if we actually use them as slaves though

>That's my fetish actually
>mfw

>Synthetic
It's a little misleading word if you dont read into it a bit more. I only means that the baby was made by human hands and not "naturally". It still might get to pretend that it's humans unless we rule out clones as non humans.
And this is definitely close to being clone tier.

Good, they will live natural humans alone then

We get closer to the WH40K timeline every day

>more people
why don't they clone more food?

Stem cells actually. Not even eggs.
One could say we can get those from corpses, but corpses will make better fuel to replace coal.

>pic related in our lifetimes
I'm born at the right time it seems

>Implying we can't clone food when we can clone people
Really? Besides

>People aren't food
I beg to differ

>synthetics
We Blade Runner now.

>showing boipucci and turbostick
>degenerate