37% approval of Trump

That's amazing, it will be in the low single digits. Even Bush wasn't this bad.

CHYNAAAAAAAAA

>9/11
>Iraq war

Not as bad as that mean thing Trump said for sure.

fuck off JEW CREW shill

Sounds about right only 37% of this country is employed and white.

>Not as bad as that mean thing Trump said for sure.

He's president now user, he's not just saying mean things now.

>Sounds about right only 37% of this country is employed and white.

So you admit you are a minority?

I admit that the only people who are worthy of living in this country approve of Trump.

>I admit that the only people who are worthy of living in this country approve of Trump.

Why do you hate 70% of the country? Oh wait you are a conservative.

37% reported by CNN, you played yourself

Good

Who tf is Mario Pepperoni?

Fake polls, fake numbers.

lefty guys on pol something is wrong

Why wouldn't I hate the leeches.

fake poll by fake news

>likely

piss off

37% before Comey and Rogers BTFO Trump's lies and told the country he's been, and still is, under investigation for 3/4s of a year now.

Bringing back jobs, debt already going down, stock market still rolling and President Trump's approval is down.

King Barry had lowest workforce participation rate in decades, skyrocketing Obamacare premiums, highest SNAP recipients ever, home ownership down, record number of businesses shutting their doors...But his approval showed that he had high approval.

How gullible are you OP?

in 1 year it will be 99% disapproval
and he'll still be president

Those polls sure are something, aren't they? I wonder what President Hillary Clinton thinks about the UK staying in the EU.

Oh yeah, well numbers from MY ass says his approval rating is 999999%

Checkmate faggot

Not surprising. As I noted above the have-nots do-nothings outnumber the haves and workers 3-1.

he was at 20% before

and still won

Because Bush didn't hurt my fee-fees. Only created a war, educate yourself retard.

Source or fake news

MY SPECIFIC INFALLIBLE BRAND OF NEOCONSERVATISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED

Trump cried fake news to CNN when they were talking shit to him

He then turned around and quoted Fox News

he's playing all of you fucking burgers

And around 37 is about where it will stay. Only about 50% of people make rational decisions. and only a small minority of those who don't are able to admit it, lets call it 13%

lol it was like that when Obama took office and he managed to improve the situation a little. he atleast got healthcare for the childruns which you kikes don't want for some reason. have fun with president trump basically paving the way for the robots to take over and the inauguration of all white ghettos