census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html#y1860
youtube.com/watch?v=lI9BFy1AEqU
msa.maryland.gov/msa/speccol/sc5300/sc5348/html/chap3.html
archive.is/3HBWN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the new york times is some assholes blog
>info wars and rebel media are the only trustworthy news sources

What a fucking time to be alive.

Also indentured servitude is not the same as slavery, there were real irish slaves and irish indentured servants.

WE

WUZ

SLAVES

Gotta love the failing New York Times.

>heh you think they had it bad but not really because they still had their white privilege

>Irish civilization

Fenian cunt. Go get molested by your priest.

You were born in an Irish colony, Tyrone.

>shekel media are the only trustworthy news sources

Nigger you can't be serious.

>Irish culture

Does it give you physical pain to know that Norn Iron and Scottish independence will occur in this very century?

the irish are disgusting monkey people on par with niggers. They should still be slaves.

"More that "100,000 young children who were orphans or had been taken from their
Catholic parents, were sent abroad into slavery in the West
Indies, Virginia and New England, that they might lose their
faith and all knowledge of their nationality, for in most
instances even their names were changed... Moreover, the
contemporary writers assert between 20,000 and 30,000 men and
women who were taken prisoner were sold in the American colonies
as slaves, with no respect to their former station in life."

Thomas Addis Emmet, Ireland Under English Rule, NY & London,
Putnam, 1903
Page: 101

"in 1699 Father
Garganel, S.J., Superior of the island of Martinique, asked for
one or two Irish Fathers for that and the neighboring isles which
were 'fill of Irish' for every year shiploads of men, boys and
girls, partly crimped, partly carried off by main force for the
purposes of slave trade, are conveyed by the English from
Ireland."

Maurice Lenihan, History of Limerick, Cork,
Page:668

Irish immigrants couldn't even afford slaves. In fact, the term "redneck" comes from them working in fields all day.

jew york times can't fool anyone. makes me happy.

Since we are talking about slavery

Proof follows in the next post

My grandparents from europe were strict "orangemen"..
Something my mum told me when I was young..
What does this mean exactly????

pls respond

>these marxist kikes are so desperate to maintain their white privilege bullshit they're trying to rewrite history

>can only green text and yet doesnt make any decent points

burger

it's Irish slang for inbred

Proof from the US Census of 1860 that there were more Black Slaveholders than White before the Civil War
------------------------------------------------------------------
Go here and download 2 LARGE PDFS
census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html#y1860

Download these two:
Population of the United States in 1860; comp. from the original returns of the Eighth Census...
Title Page [PDF], Full Document [ZIP, 113.7 MB] (Download the FULL Document)

Agriculture of the United States in 1860; comp. from the original returns of the Eighth Census...
Title Page [PDF], Full Document [ZIP, 58.9 MB] (Download the FULL Document)

Now look at the Population of the United States in 1860 at 1860a-02.pdf and page xii
Now look at the Agriculture of the United States in 1860 at 1860b-08.pdf and page 247

Now there where 384,884 TOTAL Slaveholders in the US in 1860
of those 261,198 were Black or Mulatto, 155,148 were Black, 106,770 were Mulatto
So 261,884/384,884 = .68
155,148/384,884 = .40
106,770/384.884 = .277

68% of Slave Owners in 1860 in the entire USA were Black or Mulatto
40% of Slave Owners in 1860 in the entire USA were Black
28% of Slave Owners in 1860 in the entire USA were Mulatto
32% of Slave Owners in 1860 in the entire USA were WHITE

The US Civil War started in 1861...

Only blacks were slaves and only whites were slave owners

How many Africans were brought to the US during the ENTIRE slave trade ?

Answer: 252,652

White people can't be slaves. Slavery = being owned + Power, and white people have all the power.

“During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia. Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder. In 1656, [Oliver] Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers.”

There does exist indentured servitude where two parties sign a contract for a limited amount of time. This is not what happened to the Irish from 1625 onward. They were sold as slaves, pure and simple. Children by definition can not be indentured. they can't sign a contract.

>384k slave owners
>252k slaves brought over

you might not want to put those statistics right next to each other. retards will get confused and not understand how thats possible

Even the normies are beginning to wake up. What a fucking time to be alive.

>250k then
>14 million now

Christ, Europe is importing them by the millions

You might want to understand that Slaves were breed and had more Slaves...

Ever realize that American blacks are around 25% White ?

Know where that came from ? The Irish.

Ack my bad.. I reacted and didn't read your whole post.. my bad, sorry...

Oh. In context of my family it had something to do with the church.

its k. i was thinking of some dumbass normie going "Sup Forums btfo" after reading those lol

why would you breed your slaves with a pasty ass irishman? i think you would want them as dark as possible so they can work in the hot fields all day, not getting burnt to a crisp. also you probably don't want any sembalance of intelligence in your slave.

>they were treated well

you can just say this about slaves then too. "well, yes they were forced to work, but they were treated well enough"

"haha, just because we owned them and could dictate the course of their lives and do whatever we wanted with their families doesn't mean they weren't slaves, they owed us money."

Yes, Protestants around that time were known for pagan incest rituals. It was considered an act of god if the ritual conceived a child - an "orange" child as it came to be known. Very prestigious in the North, even to this day.

African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African.

The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

'Defenders of the Protestant faith' which in reality translates into a bunch of white niggers who haven't set foot in a church drinking and fighting in marching season being triggered by and attempting to trigger Catholics and ranting about 'papist' conspiracies.

holy fuckin hell you made my day this memery is unreal

youtube.com/watch?v=lI9BFy1AEqU

Which one are you ?

But they definitely were taken as slaves by arab slavers

>Irish firearms

Irish women were force breed with Negroes...

In 1681, it passed a new durante vita law which superseded the one of 1664. The first two provisions of the new law were virtually the same as the first two provisions of the earlier law. Africans were to serve for life and pass their condition to their offspring via paternal descent. But, the provisions bearing upon mixed marriages and children of mixed parentage were altered significantly. Beside the "disgrace" of mixed marriages mentioned int he 1664 law, the 1681 law lamented the connivance of masters who exploited the terms of the earlier law and forced freeborn female servants to marry slaves:

. . . for as much a[s] diverse Freeborne English or Whitewoman sometimes by the instigation Procurement of Conievance of theire Masters Mistres or dames, and always to the Satisfaction of theire Lascivious and Lustfull desires, and to the disgrace not only of the English butt allso of many other Christian Nations, do Intermarry with Negroes and Slaves. . . .[ 24 ]

msa.maryland.gov/msa/speccol/sc5300/sc5348/html/chap3.html
archive.is/3HBWN

Irish were slaves. There was an incident where Spanish pirates hid in a nearby cove and kidnapped an entire town because some local cunt sold everyone out. He was later hung for treason.

holy fuck pls tell me that other leaf is memeing

dont think so man hes serious...

Haha you're right they were just indentured servants with massive crossing debts and a jewed web of tricks to keep them in debt.

Totally not the reason they were included in the 13th Amendment.

Irish are niggers inside.

you may be shitting on me but rare?

>independence
>that they voted overwhelmingly against before

lol

>portugal and brazil
>5million

>when you've exploited slaves the most during your entire history on the planet and nobody cares

They keep digging their grave, I love it.