Good! Fuck them and fuck merkel!

This.

>Anglos using the WW2 card
Business as usual.

>Germans destroying Europe

Business as usual.

PAY DENBTS

Krauts BTFO

Germany needs to fuck off. She's like the crazy ex girlfriend who wont give you your couches back and is constantly texting you pictures of nigger dick in her mouth.

time to fly away before this EU ship sink.
which country is based for German expat?

Europe was never destroyed in the entire history. Not even the fucking plague could destroy it.

For the longest time i had the opinion that the world should get past the entire nazi thing and stop the endless pummeling with debts, but you've changedy fucking mind. You and your fucking cucky shitlib voters are fucking ruining europe.

On a side note, couldn't European countries demand economic reperations for the proxy damage merkel has caused?

>brits think you can uncancel a debt
British education everybody

You must stay in Germany cuck. Work hard to pay debnts.

Poland.

>Greece asking for money

>tfw Merkel accomplishes what hundreds of wars and dozens of plagues couldn't

I don't think it's about uncancelling it but hinting at Britain's past deeds

Youre a smart one arent ya

What?

USA

Every millionaire there has german ancestors

>I'm tired of all these German threads. There's nothing going on in German. Everything is fine...

PAI DEBNPTS!

not talking about uncancelling the debt, just telling them to go fuck themselves over the brexit fee

The roach plague will.

Go support green land or Iceland

Well, actually, the Brits are trying to have their own debts cancelled in a similar fashion. Entirely reasonable.

American education, everybody.

Jew ones.

The US is having problems with understanding precedents right now.

You know how much we invested in your autistic fit of a country? You refuse NATO requirements and are trying to destroy Europe again. Next time your country will be parts of Poland France and Austria.

Erase Germany when?

You asking for another blitz, Fritz?
Thinking the west could rehabilitate these cucks was a mistake. Balkanize Germany now.

>and is constantly texting you pictures of nigger dick in her mouth.

Kek, cannot make that shit up, did that happen to you?

You must go deeper... WW1 debts?

Just execute their government leaders and fucking give Germany to Poland

What?

what about reparations for the bombed german citys, britain?

I always wonder how many German posters here are actually German and how many are just proxyfags.

It's disturbingly common in some parts of society here. Dumb women do it thinking they're getting back at their ex but don't realize he's either already moved on and doesn't care, or he's a beta faggot who jerks off them.

Thats called interest

Pay reparations for UK cities bombed Germany....

you were much more reckless, you bombed our civilians even at night, everything afterwards was just payback

BASED

Meh those cities weren't diverse enough so I don't think your current government cares

Blitz, Coventry, the Butterfly bombs littered over our countryside, Birmingham gas works bombing etc etc etc etc etc.

You bombed us recklessly and targeted civilian areas, then you went after children with butterfly bombs knowing our children were sent to the countryside which your Luftwaffe deliberately targeted. Don't play little Miss Innocent with me you disgusting Kraut.

You pay your fucking debnpts and reparations to us you disgusting nignogs.

now that i think about it, my grandmother was in kassel when she was a child, while you were bombing the city and the town smelled of burnt corpses
i could be nonexistent if she wouldn't have been lucky
fuck you britain, war when?

More like proxy greece but alright

stupid cuck, you only pay reparations if you lose the war.
Krauts have no idea of this because they never win.

honestly i wish your grandmother was killed in the bombing
you wouldn't have to live in this evolving nightmare :(

Anytime schnitzelsniffer
How can you possibly field an army when you need every gun to keep the achmeds in your own borders from raping and bombing?

>Minister told to remind Germany of canceled WW2 debt amid EU demand for £50bn Brexit fee
Germany really deserves this. You should keep connecting today's political events with something from the Nazis to get benefitial decisions out of this country. That's completely legitimate and, as you've seen in the case of Greece, also very profitable.
Everyone, especially America, please have a look at how they are doing it and try to imitate them as good as you can. We will always buckle. DO IT!

Then they could chant 3-0

Reminding them of WW2 is fucking awesome, they always give in.

I have the feeling Germany is the only one who ever has to pay reparations
wow, your capital is literally a muslim city with sharia law

>have the feeling Germany is the only one who ever has to pay reparations

Yes, because you lose.

>wow, your capital is literally a muslim city with sharia law

then don't follow us you fucking retarded kraut
save yourselves

We really should you know
The nationalism of the 30's came from the Allies taking advantage of Germany after a war until they hit a breaking point.
Maybe if we abuse the shit out of you we'll actually hit a point where you get angry enough to un-cuck yourselves.

I GOT IT! The Euros and the US should all have a big clusterfuck of a war again. However, instead of using our own people, we field our migrants, Hispanics, and niggers instead? Tell them that whoever wins gets proper recognition in the country, but really we just prolong it in trench warfare until all are gone. It'll be like an edgy sports game for the whites.

That's hilarious

> Be nation of the idiot who started migrant rush
> Talk about reperations for killings in citys
When are you paying the whole of Europe back?

If I remember correctly, this people were not jailed because they didn't threat anybody.
It is just like you going out and tell every smoker to stop smoking.

Germany must pay NATO denbts now.

pay up, Wilhelm

Can't wait for us to die out

Just imagine how happy the rest of the world will finally be.

Argentina

Pretty sure the plague didn't destroy it because people kept having a shitload of babies back then.

Decades of anti racist, open borders politics will.

the guy in this photo has been arrested and is behind bars right now

that's not in our capital

>schnitzelsniffer
kek
I like it.

Come and get it

based Poland

Haha everyone hates Germany, as usual.

(((German)))

we have been net contributors for decades, we wont pay a shekel mark my word

You're the problem, m8. You'd rather give up than fight for your people. You're still 90% white and you're here begging to be destroyed.

So what? Those that demanded Sharia law in the UK got put in prison and then went on television to beg for the publics forgiveness because they got threatened and attacked.

news.sky.com/story/ex-muslim-patrol-member-sorry-for-sharia-videos-10341361

Look at this Celtic freak beg and grovel... You reward your muzzies, we kill and punish ours and will continue to do so. You're fucked and you've got Merkel or Schulz to look forward to.

Have fun with that.

Those bombs cost money, kraut. If anything you should be repaying us

>You'd rather give up than fight for your people.
I would fight to ensure germany dies out.

I love the world and Europe. I want to save it from us.
Who gives a shit about how white we are?
You could lose all of Germany and it wouldn't even make a dent in the white population on the planet.

Believe me it is better to lose Germany in the long run.

10 billion in NET contributions since the 1970's.

Add it all up and you can pay us that.

>Khan
>Praises gay marriage
>Is Muslim
Ok.

>pic related
feel like i want to kill myself tbqh famalam

well, maybe we would stop trying to be the most liberal foreigner loving cucks there are if people would just stop calling us nazis.

all we try to do is stop being seen as nazis, so we will keep doing the opposite of what Hitler did until we are not seen as racists anymore.

>canceled debt
How is that a thing?

No, it means exploring the boundaries. If they can't find them, next time they'll go further.

God, we are fucked with all that relativism

oy vey my father was bombed to death five times in dresden but you don't see me complaining goy

As much as I hate the stupid concept of paying money for guilt, we need everything we can get to crash the European Union asap.

I'd personally accept EU light but people like Schulz subverting the sovereignty of nations, Merkel flooding Europe with illegals and Draghi screwing savers is just pure bs.

but killing germans isn't murder, its pest control, I thought we went over this hans

Creditors discretion, debt can be written off. We've done it before with the London Protocol when we funded Greece to go up against the Turks.

There the Kraut goes again with the hubris.
> "Ve shall never be destroyed! Zis is imposible!"
> Lets guard down
> Gets destroyed

I can't wait for shit to hit the fan, and watch on liveleaks millions of videos with german civilians and especially children being butchered like animals by shitskins, you cucks absolutely deserve it

Oh and NOW with the anti-semitic memes!
Oy vey, interest has gone up goyim!

It is okay Germoney. Just le increase EU membership fees. We are more than happy to pay for crimes of le white race.

THIS CALLS FOR SOLIDARITYY. DIVERSITY IS OUR STREGHT. THE EUROPEAN UNION WILL NEVER BE AFRAID OF SOME INBRED HORSEFACES THAT INHABIT SOME IRRELEVANT FOGGY ISLAND!

SIEG HAIL!

thank you for your support, but mongols have no place in our german europe

>pressure on Germany
>France leaves EU
>other EU countries now scrambling and wail even harder for more gimme dats
>Germany goes full nuclear
>Fourth Reich
UND DAS HEISST

Then maybe you shouldn't have lost :^)

There's a certain country the Jews have hidden from you. It's on the surface of the sun, you may like it there

This, the Nazi guilt thing (and in particular the holohoax) are directly responsible for the current situation. Jews have ensured that having national pride or unapproved political opinions is effectively illegal, and the "ordnung muss sein" character of Germans means they tend to obey the state no matter what.

10/10

As the universe infinitely expands, so do the denbts.