WHEN YOURE WHITE YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

WHEN YOURE WHITE YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/trump-presidential-salary/507965/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums BTFO'd for like the 10,000 time

KWUMPFT has been utterly DESTROYED by Reddit God. fucking BOOM!

Can't we get this shit taken down due to being offensive to Christians/Jews/Muslims?

Trump giving the tax payer money back from shit government programs is LITERALLY the opposite of stealing

Goodbye, Krumpfcake! Sup Forums on suicide plane watch.

>Taxing people less means you're stealing from those would have received those taxes in the form of handouts.
BLUDUMPFFTFFF BTFO

I wonder if you can report it as offending your Islamic beliefs. God is Allah and this is blasphemy etc. Better yet bait other Muslims to do it

>Though shalt not steal from productive members of society to pay for lazy minorities' gibsmedats.

>An atheist roleplaying as God

>he can't afford anything
>he didn't pay taxes
hahaha.exe

>it's mar a lago so it must be a vacation

Hecs already saved ~100 billion in a couple months you stupid shill

Damn, finally someone saying that God would agree with my views, too epic

>when someone makes up a story and someone else reports on it and that report gets commented on by a FB faggot

>Atheist roleplaying as the Christian god trying to shame Christians into acting like Looney libtards
>But also defends Islam any chance he gets

Someone please make an account where you pretend to be Allah and do what this fag is doing, the butthurt will be delicious.

Hey guys, former drumpf supporter here. Not gonna lie, its pretty funny watching him crash and burn, but it all seriousness we can't let this man have a vacation.

>dude I made my Twitter name God so now I have some authority lmao

2 Corinthians 11:14

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

but i thought taxation being theft is laughable to liberal marxists???

I hope the person behind that twitter account gets stoned or something.

>He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work.
>I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf

lol remember when he said that

SO WHAT

>meeting with japanese PM
>play golf at same time cause i can multitask

Whats it like being a huge faggot?

OH NOES BOO HOO I GOTTA PAY TAXES AND BROWN PPLE MIGHT GET SOME OF IT OH NOES BOO HOO

>One golf event with a PM implies all of them are like that

So lets ignore that time he went 18 holes with Rory McIlroy the week after.

Then the week after he spent both days of the weekend at his golf club. That Sunday the white house released a statement saying Trump was working on VA affairs. Meanwhile photos of him posing with golfers cropped up on twitter. Nice bullshit excuse.

Then Spicer tries to pull that shit where "just because he went to the golf course doesn't mean he played golf, he could have been on a phone call". Well phone calls don't require leaving Mar-a-Lago, and if the president is spending 4 hours at a golf course it's pretty obvious he's playing golf.

What's it like sucking Trump's cock?

>Run on campaign of working for the people
>Instead use taxpayer money as personal checking account to take vacations every weekend

If you weren't determined to believe what you wanted to believe about Trump's presidency you'd be pissed.

>its okay for the government to steal your money but its not okay for the executive branch to decide how to spend it?

>the sick (read left), elderly and children paying taxes
Yeah, okay 'God'. Moght want to double check those books because white men are the tax based in this country.

It's good you understand. I wonder when Trump is going to decriminalize lynching?

Warnings against Foolishness
>My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger,

>Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

>Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend.

>Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids.

>Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.

>Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

>Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,

>Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.

>How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

>Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

>So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

>A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.

>He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;

>Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.

>Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

>These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

>A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

>An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

>A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

If someone made a similar twitter account named Allah that shamed muslims, how long before it would be banned?

I agree with God taxation is theft it's nice that his churches are still exempt

WHEN YOUR MAGIC WIZARD IN THE SKY ACTUALLY SHOWS HIMSELF AND DOES SOMETHING THEN ILL TAKE THAT UNDER ADVISEMENT LOL

WHO CARES. THEY DIDNT. CHRISTIANS ARE BIGGER SCUMBAGS THAN MOOSLIMS ANYHOO. SO QUITE YOUR BELLYACHING THERE SNOWFLAKE

>it's pretty obvious he's playing golf.
Who fucking cares? What a bunch of petty bullshit. You need to deal with the fact Trump isn't some pathetic social climbing tool of the establishment like that cocksucker Obama turned out to be. Trump is not even taking a salary, did Obama do that? Obama and Clinton spent a fortune in taxpayer dollars on themselves, and the Clintons even stole the fucking China.

The government is already stealing plenty from the sick, elderly, and children, it didn't start with Trump.

>Trump is not even taking a salary,
THATS A LIE. YOU ARE A LIAR. FUCKING TOOL MAKES SHIT UP TO COVER FOR YOUR BUTT-BUDDY PRESIDENT...

>THATS A LIE. YOU ARE A LIAR. FUCKING TOOL MAKES SHIT UP TO COVER FOR YOUR BUTT-BUDDY PRESIDENT...

Glad to see that the left finally admits that taxation is theft.

The Woman and the Dragon
>And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

>And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

>And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

The War in Heaven
>And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

It's almost time. :^)
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/trump-presidential-salary/507965/

"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat." 2nd Thessolonians 3:10

and Georgia's always on my mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mind

>also, good bantz.

>Steal

That would imply the sick, elderly and children own those funds.

But of course who would expect a libtard to understand basic grammar let alone morality.

That twitter account is run by godless communists.

>Fedora tippers LARPing as Christians
Embarrassing tbqh

I want to make a Twitter account with the name Jesus Christ just to stalk and debate each post he makes.
Should I?

You will get blocked in a matter of minutes and banned in a few hours.

Yes. When he blocks you inevitably, make one called Allah and do the same. Just keep making new deity twitter accounts or get a whole group to do that and slam him every time that godless heathen posts.

>Who fucking cares? What a bunch of petty bullshit.
It's an important matter of principal when the administration is trying to rationalize it with shitty excuses like "He's deepening relationships, because he did this on one golf trip therefore all golf trips are like that one", "Just because he's spending hours at a golf course doesn't mean he's golfing", and "it's none of your business"

>You need to deal with the fact Trump isn't some pathetic social climbing tool of the establishment like that cocksucker Obama turned out to be.
Trump sucks establishment elite cock every single day. He's doing exactly what they want him to do, like putting billionaires in charge of government

>Trump is not even taking a salary, did Obama do that?
Oh wow you still believe that. He's taking a 30k check every month, and most recently said "oh I promise I'll donate it at the end of the year". You got played.

>Obama and Clinton spent a fortune in taxpayer dollars on themselves, and the Clintons even stole the fucking China.
Obama's vacations cost 35 million over 8 years. Meanwhile we're paying 30 million a month to keep Melania in Trump tower because she can't stand to sleep in the same house as her husband.

You know there is more than one way to help a country right?

Morale is something you want to be high, and meeting with people and showing them you actually give a shit about them, helps tremendously.

The last admin did a good job showing the country it truthfully didnt give a shit about em.

>Trump sucks establishment elite cock every single day. He's doing exactly what they want him to do, like putting billionaires in charge of government

You mean like the billionaires which plan to kill an establishment institution like the modern US Education system.

The fuck are you on about, dummy

>Christians are overwhelmingly in favor of Trump
>this clown
Sorry God, you just lost all credibility. Trump is our God now. Church of Trump when?

>Telling the truth is edgy
Wew that's a zesty shitpost

>Non-country
>Talking about American politics
Lmao. What's the view like from your 2nd world shithole

>Inb4 burger