Should I move to a white county?

Should I move to a white county?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/04/mapping-racial-diversity-by-county/361388/
city-data.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How sad.

>Implying that multiculturalism is not the best thing happened to western society
Ungrateful fuckturd

>flag

hmm....

>that flag
>that post

It should be a banner for Sup Forums

>flag

I'd love it to be

This isn't accurate because it has my home county has a population of 8,000~ and in my years growing up there i probably saw a non-white maybe five times. My school was completely white, not even hispanics (even though we teased this one kid cus he was a little darker)

Kek

Move to a white state.

Come to Montana

Is there a county with 100% whites?

Fucking this
I want to jump ship to Euro or Aus, I'm still ethnically pure so I won't be muddling the gene pool

I actually don't mind if there's non whites living near me, things just start going bad once the area falls below 75 percent white or Asian.

Iceland is probably the closest.

Yes come here big boi

Tucker County, West Virginia
Robertson County, Kentucky
Hooker County, Nebraska
(100% white/non-Latino)
Sauce: theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/04/mapping-racial-diversity-by-county/361388/

There are advantages to a very small negro population, the police will be 100% focused on them and your children won't have to deal with DUIs and petty drug charges even if they're fuckups.

>75 percent white or Asian.
Such low standards.

For you.

Iceland is a county?
Damn it, fellow burger

IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL

>such low standards
Agreed
I'm think Australia or Ireland
Ireland is like 96% white and they have a based righteing party that just got started whose leader is an explicit Ethno nationalist and has alluded to browsing Sup Forums

>Hooker County, Nebraska
Is that real? I choose that one!

>literally BLACKED

How many countries in Europe are still white?

Isn't being hispanic or latino an ethnicity and not a race? Aren't most white with some of them being mixed on different levels with native americans but still mostly white?

is West Virginia a white man's paradise?

>says the literal Apartheid state

All of them by American Standards

Honestly you guys aren't as bad as your made out to be demographically speaking, you also have the justification to kick non ethnics

Wew lad I thought I was doing good until we hit 96%, Sullivan County, New Hampshire here. All our minorities are asain or poos though.

I'm still amazed how shitty they did the facial stuff for andromeda. Especially considering they are using the same engine as bf4 iirc

I live in one of those upstate NH counties, and the 2-3% of other are basically asians, native americans, and poo-in the loo doctors.

I think it's good to have 2-3 percent blacks around to show your kids how not to act, and another 5 percent Mexican for odd jobs, and taco stands.

Not if you have a purddy mouth

See? Dartmouth really skews stuff too.

Not entirely accurate, but close. Here's a useful tool for relocating:
city-data.com/

Yes definitely. I'd love for all you idiots to confine yourselves to the armpits of America

poos in NH basically pretend to be white people. the mimicry is near perfect, right up to cars, houses, decor, and education of their children (albeit with more corporal punishment).

And asians just mean more jobs for poor whites, since they run service small businesses. Neither group marries outside their race. Perfectly fine, I wish we had more.

Yeah I don't really have a problem with any asians be they poos or chinks. It's only when you end up in Concord or lower that shit turns bad real quick with all the fucking Somalians.

Fucking thank you, way easier than checking the demographics section on every wiki.

Concords problems are poor white people related. Manchester absolutely has nigger problems.

I think it's more of a hispanics from mass problem but I avoid those areas so they really don't affect me at the moment.

Have you ever been to Franklin? Sometimes being in a 100% white area is just as bad. And when I am in concord the weird druggy/bizzaros are always white.

Barbara Spectre pls go

I go to Franklin to take tests for the state but only go to a govt building so no. I like my life in New London/Sunapee/Andover.

Yes but be ready to move again in 5 years

This is bait.

Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites guy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl whitin a one mile radius with your beautiful black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

Glad we agree OPEN BORDERS FOR IS REAL HELL!

You just couldn't pick your own fucking cotton could you South. Way to fuck it up for literally everyone.

How knew are you? Nice quads

Kentucky or West Virgina is the place to go if you want pure whiteness.

Is a white county necessary? When I graduate I think I'll prefer white flight suburbs near cities, regardless of the makeup of the county. The cost of living keeps all but the most civilized of minorities out, and the whites (at least in the South) are some of the best people I know. Conservative, traditional, family-oriented.

>t. vestavia

But if shit hits the fan, you're right there and the prime raiding targets.

>how New are you
Been here for a year, I'm just tried of it all at this point, I'm 18 pic related is what they teach us in highschool.
I wouldn't want my children to go through such a thing

Go back to tumblr
Like honestly even if this wasn't bait trying to trigger Sup Forums that was the dumbest fucking post I've ever seen

Yes move with the weak and degenerate

don't think the chances of that are very high

>America is less liberal than Europe
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HERE A YEAR

I can't even believe that children are posting on this board acting like they even know how bad stuff has become.

>less liberal
Varies by country, for example Poland and Brit bongistan

The European Right wing really impresses me, and I think (in some) countries they will actually come into power, these guys are straight up Ethno nationalist in some cases

I'm not saying I know what it was like before, I have a rough idea but I don't really know

What really worries me is what it will be like 20 years from now

You can enjoy moving to Iceland.

>Iceland (Listeni/ˈaJslənd/; Icelandic: Ísland pronounced: [ˈistlant]),[7] is a Nordic island country in the North Atlantic Ocean. It has a population of 332,529 and an area of 103,000 km2 (40,000 sq mi), making it the most sparsely populated country in Europe.[8] The capital and largest city is Reykjavík. Reykjavík and the surrounding areas in the southwest of the country are home to over two-thirds of the population. Iceland is volcanically and geologically active. The interior consists of a plateau characterised by sand and lava fields, mountains and glaciers, while many glacial rivers flow to the sea through the lowlands. Iceland is warmed by the Gulf Stream and has a temperate climate, despite a high latitude just outside the Arctic Circle. Its high latitude and marine influence still keeps summers chilly, with most of the archipelago having a tundra climate.
Are you trolling or are you retarded?

>tfw my county made it to 96% white
feels good

These suburbs are full of angry heavily armed Fox News watching dads ready to throw down if shtf. They will be good places to be when it happens.

>irish
>white
hmm,..

My county finally goes away at 96%. The rest is mostly Asian first gen immigrants, who usually keep to themselves and garden and shit. Used to be more when I first moved here in the early aughts. Move to Wisconsin.

That shit has been in college for at least 20 years under the guise of liberal arts. The fact that it's seeping into the high school system just further proves that sending everyone to college education camps on the tax payers dime is just a Cloward–Piven system to ruin our fucking country.

>Should I move to a white county?
Fuck of you nigger, we're full.

Seriously fucking thank you. My job requires me to live near an urban area (manufacturing engineer) so finding white areas can be a challenge. This site is awesome.

I might as well contain myself amongst my own people then, right achmed?

Have a (You) greatest ally

Yea, it fills me with despair ever time I think of it.
I hate our education system so very much

99,8 reporting in. It's a shithole and women are whores but it's a comfy white shithole.

>Tfw when black
>Tfw now moving to Osage county Missouri
Who /devilish/ here?

(You) for the proxyfag

We've got a big shitstain in my county, so we didn't even make the 90% cut.

I used it to get out of Georgia. Ended up in a place with mountains, and (soon to be lots of) deportations. We'll be one of the areas that goes from 92% white to 97 or so in the next 4 years.

That site has stats on everything from crime, to race, to median household value/income -- everything.

I'm surprised it hasn't been brought down yet.

Glad I could help :-)

You silly Nords are just butt hurt you will never be Celtic

If I ever get wealthy I am retiring in Maine. Compfy as fuck from what I hear