Dinosaurs are dragons

I used to think dinosaurs were a hoax, but now believe that dinosaurs were the dragons and giant monsters described in oral and written history of various cultures. They were hunted to extinction because they were threats/nuisances.

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOPVVdg8noc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therapsid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emela-ntouka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mbielu-Mbielu-Mbielu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngoubou
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongamato
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_dinosaur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassowary
youtube.com/watch?v=SC3powddXWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffin
apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=2562
youtube.com/watch?v=agwMwbmMNbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gook

I think I'm right

I'd like to hear more

guuk

gook

Consider Quetzacoatl. Supposedly a mix of a bird and a snake. You know what used to live in the area where that myth arose? Terror birds.

Now imagine if there was an earthquake and suddenly the remains of a terror bird's neck and head were unearthed.

mhm mhm most intriguing.....

tell me more

Its more likely pterodactyl like birds have recently gone extinct.

we wuz reptiles n shit

does this look convincing

but what about gooks

Spooky

but how big is it compared to a gook or two

Terror birds aren't as ancient as dinosaurs though, and most dinosaurs had feathers

no he needs to have more contrast applied look at the highlights and shadows of the picture.

could these crabs be dinosaur?

B-but muh evolution and billions of years an shiieet. Fuck religion!

>They were hunted to extinction
U Wot cunt?

about two gooks high

quick rundown on this?

Those things are fucking terrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOPVVdg8noc

I thought this same thing in elementary school (1980s)
In the early 2000s some douche wrote a book about "his" brilliant theory of this.
Being that dragons are a pretty universal theme from many different corners of the world it just stands to reason that in times where evolution wasn't know, that the discovery of dinosaur bones would be attributed to dragons or ancient gods.

looks more like fake cgi to me

ur retarded

They're very real. The closest thing we have to raptors alive today. They are super territorial and will kill you just for being near them.

>Even Australian dinosaurs are ankle deep in shitposts

>Be ancient man
>See rock wall on shore side
>See very clear foot prints of massive lizard on wall going sideways.
>Holyshitnigga!.Jpg
>Don't understand that ancient sand was stepped in my giant animal and covered thousands of years ago. Also that it rose up due to tectonic plates shift so sand stone that was under pressure was revealed.
>Find old skeletons embedded in rocks.
>Sharp teeth, long necks.
>Don't understand extinction and assume giant ass lizards that are strong enough to leave foot prints in rocks are walking around.
>Make myths and tell cool stories of what they are like.
>Leave pottery with their image around.

>Later
Be badass knight.
>Travel to a far land to the south to explore land and kill natives and shit.
>Come across giant lizard in water.
>Slay fearsome beast.
>Get back home and describe it to artist so he can draw awesome battle.
>Not epic looking enough...
>No, wait, it had wings!
>Um, also it breathed fire!
>That looks badass now fuck yeah.
>Now let me tell you about this other thing that was white and sleek with a long horn, that definitely didn't look like a fat grey nutsack with a drill.
>Gonna call it a unicorn.

TL:DR: Someone needs to beat you over the head with a book about dinosaurs.

they look like turkeys my dude

gook

to be fair, the whole dragons be giant reptiles thing hasn't always been the case throughout history

You are retarded. Stop trying to figure that out, we got this senpai, go play with your blocks.

idk about closest but vultures look like raptors to me

>Be ancient man
>See rock wall on shore side
>See very clear foot prints of massive lizard on wall going sideways.
>Holyshitnigga!.Jpg
>Don't understand that ancient sand was stepped in my giant animal and covered thousands of years ago. Also that it rose up due to tectonic plates shift so sand stone that was under pressure was revealed.
>Find old skeletons embedded in rocks.
>Sharp teeth, long necks.
>Don't understand extinction and assume giant ass lizards that are strong enough to leave foot prints in rocks are walking around.
>Make myths and tell cool stories of what they are like.
>Leave pottery with their image around.

>Later
Be badass knight.
>Travel to a far land to the south to explore land and kill natives and shit.
>Come across giant lizard in water.
>Slay fearsome beast.
>Get back home and describe it to artist so he can draw awesome battle.
>Not epic looking enough...
>No, wait, it had wings!
>Um, also it breathed fire!
>That looks badass now fuck yeah.
>Now let me tell you about this other thing that was white and sleek with a long horn, that definitely didn't look like a fat grey nutsack with a drill.
>Gonna call it a unicorn.

TL:DR: Someone needs to beat you over the head with a book about dinosaurs.

The reason OP's proposal is plausible is precisely due to darwinian evolution.

too obvious

you've outed yourself as a smithsonian institute bot now

pretty sure he's going with the young earth theory to explain this phenomenon

Bog spotted during Kennedy landing in Dallas. After I post it I hear helicopter fly over my house

I agree, and so does Kent Hovind.

No, it's far more likely that people came across the fossils of dinosaurs and came up with a theory as to what they were.

when I was a kid my toys had an ongoing war of dinosaurs vs dragons. The dragons were more powerful but the dinosaurs had numbers on their side

dinosaurs eventually won

Could be a combination, imagine seeing a fossil and then seeing something like a huge crocodile, youd probably think its just a baby of whatever the dead thing was.

For terrestrial animals yes, even though the idea of a group of non-avian dinosaurs surviving in some remote part of the world excites to to no end.
But for aquatic monsters like in OP's pic, there might be more to it than just bones and imagination.

>I used to think dinosaurs were a hoax

Job 40:15-18
15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

God describing the behemoth to Job, which many people suggest could be an example of pic related, as cedar tree's can grow up to fifty feet in length, and is used as a example of the beasts tail.

>Job 41:19-22
19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.

20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.

21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

22 In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.

God describing the fire breathing watery serpent, the Leviathan.

The whole chapter gives a good description of Leviathan, definitely something of a dinosaur/dragon description.

WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING LADS

that looks nothing like cycodonts though
maybe depections of mammal with reptilian features
pic related kinda looks like a therapsid, but these animals are more ancient than dinosaurs

guys?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therapsid

the size also matches, it says they're cat-sized

therapsids were proto-mammals
If the permian extinction didn't wipe them off then the dinosaurs did
What ever missed would have died out from being unable to compete with modern mammals
More likely than not that creature in the painting is some unknown mammal than a surviving therapsid

triceratops were feathered and are the origin of the griffin myth.

That's what the rational minded would think, but what if the ancient greece had a jurassic park?

why would triceratops have feathers? dinosaurs used them for temperature regulation, large dinosaurs didn't need them because they had so much surface area from their skin

I want to believe.

jews btfo forever

that's some nice scientism, chaim. but how do you explain this?

what kind of dog is this?

that's a sculpture

it's a life size reconstruction.

I understand that you don't trust the jews, but don't waste your time on flat earth and dinosaur denying.

same
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emela-ntouka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mbielu-Mbielu-Mbielu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngoubou
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongamato
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_dinosaur

but things that sound too good to be true usually aren't

whelp, upon my research it seems that thing was alive along with humans
very different climate compared to how dinosaurs were

in fact it looks like you guys were still under water during the time of dinosaurs

feathers are modified scales at their core and an ancestral trait in all dinosaurs
As for why triceratops had feathers
this is a ancestor of Triceratops

Could this be part of the mandala effect? At times in history there was dragons but (((science man))) comes along and denounces God.

They really existed. But mainstream academics will never admit that, they actively hide the evidence (although it is found all over), because if they do they would also validate scripture, and evolution theory would also be questioned in the long run.

That only proves the point. Psittacosaurus only had those tailquills.

Of what? They don't know how they looked and if they had feather you dong.

If non avian dinosaurs were found to be alive in the cenozoic then it would question more our understanding of earth's timeline and extinction events rather than the evolution of life

yes and Psittacosaurus is an ancestor of Triceratops, so a hypothesis could be made that they also had these quill like feathers

What does this have to do with politics tho

I had something similar in that the greens we fighting the tan army on a heavily fortfied slope, only to have and earthquake happen and dormant dinosuars come out the ground an massacre them all.

later, a reinforcements arrived (my dad bought me another bucket, this time green and grey army men) The greys, nazis that were a neutral force to the 'jungle' region of my garden whilst the greens were foolishly leading an expidition to find survivors.

They only found 1 green, heavily wounded (i nibbled his leg) and 4 tans who had teamed up together to hide and wait for resuce.

The rescue chopper was destroyed by the king dinosuar (godzilla in actuality)

They had to fight there way out with very few (read: my favorite figures) surviving.

It turns out it was a bastard undead Indian's shaman (pic related, middle) who had summoned the dino's to protect his Jungle.

In the end, greens, tan, greys (who had some dinos as slave tanks now) and the US cavalry turned up and massacred the indians.

Then the space wars happened...

Still not outright fully feathered. Which is why the other user pointed out the thermoregullation

nerds

>you will never put a saddle on a Moa or Elephant Bird and ride it

>dinosaurs were the dragons and giant monsters described in oral and written history of various cultures

correct

carving on a 900 year old structure Cambodia

Whats the matter greek/Turk, couldnt afford a childhood?

You still probably cant...

Hang on. Your telling me you have never heard of a Cassowary? Jesus christ burgers, do you even try?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassowary

pic related could have also been very possible

I used to love dinosaurs before I heard they had feathers. I don't want stupid feathers on my dinosaurs I hate them now

You faggots have had your shit debunked many, many times.

youtube.com/watch?v=SC3powddXWg

>playing inside the house with plastic figures is a nice childhood

anglo please

Dogodile

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffin
>A theory, postulated primarily by Adrienne Mayor, is that the griffin originated with ancient paleontological observations brought by long-distance traders to Europe along the Silk Road from the Gobi Desert in Mongolia, where white fossils of Protoceratops are naturally exposed against reddish ground. Such fossils, seen by ancient observers, may have been interpreted as evidence of a half-bird-half-beast.

not Triceratops but a relative of

Some of them had feathers. They are genetic ancestors of birds and shit.

Sup Forums needs to wake up. All modern "science" for the last 500 years are Jewish/Satanic lies. Look up the origins of the Royal Society for instance or just Darwin himself and his father. It's occult at best.

dragons don't have feathers

Giant Creatures existed

the crabs I found on your mom's cunt were definitely dinosaur

just like your mom

that's a big duck

I think you are right, user.
But I wouldn't be surprised if dragons are still around, just hiding for the final show.

apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=2562

while reading...
youtube.com/watch?v=agwMwbmMNbk

>Darwin himself and his father. It's occult at best.

how could a super wealthy minister be satan occult

oh wait nevermind carry on, or if you're a Darwinist fuck the Irish

forgot to say that the Earth is flat
all modern cosmology is a hoax, the world has been deceived exactly as predicted by the scriptures. Prepare accordingly.

video proves nothing jew

OP is a retarded fuck, but at least he's able to have an idea

I'd eat that

Pourquoi est-ce que tu utilises un proxy français pour balancer tes conneries ducon ?

>You're wrong, and here's proof
>B-But that proves nothing!

Nice meme.

kek
feels good to know I'll never be this ignorant.