Mass Effect Thread #2

Mass Effect Andromeda does not allow players to make a white character because the developers said all whites are racist calling MEA the most diverse game ever made.
>pic related
This is as white as you can make a character.

Why are known racists allowed to work at these huge companies? Seems weird doesnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MEKM2amQ2E
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354052
twitter.com/tibermoon/status/842476969518350336
youtube.com/watch?v=nPOlAPsazHs

This game had one of the largest budgets in gaming this past year at 40 million dollars, here is what you get for that great expenditure.

Just don't buy the games thats all show self fucking control. In fact stop playing any games send the entire industry a message. Go pick up boxing or gun training prepare for the upcoming race war.

This is not literally true haha, you can make a character white

>This is not literally true haha, you can make a character white
No ya cant but nice try, if you ever find one vid that shows a person making a white character let us know.

Since that wont happen since the devs said ages ago the game wouldnt have white characters since whites are racist enjoy this review of the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=6MEKM2amQ2E

there are a lot of things to criticize about the game, but this is not one of them. it is not true that you cannot make them white.

it is true that you cannot make them attractive though.

>there are a lot of things to criticize about the game, but this is not one of them. it is not true that you cannot make them white.
wow you must be payed to say something to fake its like why even try? everyone knows you cant make white people in the game, the devs even said on twitter recently they cant add lighter skin tones because its technologically impossible.

Is this game out? How is it reviewing?

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354052
>pic related
The cucks on Neogaf in the LGBT community are even hating on the game so literally noone is buying this garbage.

>How is it reviewing?
The same way movies like fembusters did where no reviewer talks about how great the gameplay is or how great the game is just how great the diversity is and saying other random generic things praising it as the greatest game of 2017.

I'm expecting all Sup Forumstards to not buy this shit game. It is developed by anti-white faggots, jews, and women.

Even if you are a shitskin, the graphics are shit and the voice acting is buggy as hell. Totally unacceptable for a AAA game. These kikes only pay attention to dollars, do not buy this fucking game.

I've won.

You thought you could get me out of the industry, but the fact of the matter is I can say whatever I want and no major outlet will ever report on it. Get rekt, faggots.

tldr... even the SJW's this game was made for hate this game... as if there was enough of them to cover the 40 million it cost to make it or the 80+ million total if you include advertising. When will game companies learn there are not that many LGBT gamers???

>CEO Bioware
>Berg
>Cost 40 million

The jew is lose guys their going all out!

Can someone post the webm were the mc pours a glass of wine that shity animation is priceless

Do you have that pic infograph of that woman who got hired to do animations at bioware for MEA solely because she was an empowered feminist?

bioware hasn't even been decent for almost a decade now

Every time. The eternal Berg.

pic related. 3.8 user score. 77 from (((critics))) who generally don't ever give a AAA title less than a 9/10, so you know it's terrible.

Came out today, user rating is 3.8/10, critic rating is 7.5/10

>Mass Effect Andromeda does not allow players to make a white character
Actually it does.

Still looks like a shit game though.

This sounds like fake news. You should be ashamed of yourself.

/thread


keep it politics people

>Actually it does.
Actually it doesnt that is why on their own twitter they say its impossible to make white people in game since the colors on the textures cant be changed due to technological limitiations.

Not saved, no. The girl who basically was a cosplaying feminist?

Correct. The default of the main characters are two terribly animated white people (Ryder). If you try to make your own character, they can't be white.

The multiplayer classes all look like mongolian abominations, too.

Do you have a link to this tweet?

This is politics krautz

Identity politics. What lefties are so butthurt over.

Fucking hypocrites.

Wait seriously? Not only do they make a game that looks like shit graphically but they also deny you customization because they don't like whites? Who the hell would buy this

> The girl who basically was a cosplaying feminist?

Thats her thought it might be helpful for the threads if their popular enough to keep going I could post it.

Really shows how Jews are expanding out of taking over media and just movies, into video games and everything else. Those red pills to normies are gonna come faster and faster.

Nevermind, found it:
twitter.com/tibermoon/status/842476969518350336

>Do you have a link to this tweet?
>a link
Literally its like every tweet, its the whole dam page... If there was one, it would be one... but the sheer volume and pictures associated with the same I hate white people message will make you sick, dont go there... I really hope you guys dont do this.

fuck this shit its GAME TIME
>go to Snapchat Y .me
>leak ex gf
>post results

I don't buy EA games anyway don't worry

>Not only do they make a game that looks like shit graphically but they also deny you customization because they don't like whites? Who the hell would buy this
The game cost 40 million. With marketing and advertising about 80-90 million.

The target is minorities and the LGBT community. LGBT gamers the 10 of them on neogaf already have 1000's of posts, tons of threads telling others not to buy the game.

So are there enough minorities to buy the game and make a profit? Of course not same as fembusters or the new barbie movie coming out, those Jews at bioware will tank the company and dont care how many lose their jobs if they can spread their propaganda.

Normalfags who buy games because of commercials will still buy it and because it's named Mass Effect
They never learn.

who fucking cares about video games lmao?

Characters can be made white; quit responding to this stupid faggot.

Some people just want this to be the worst game ever created for some reason. It's not perfect but I've enjoyed it so far.

Best I could find.

Yeah, the normies can't escape the anti-white/anti-male shit anymore. Centrist scum will finally have to choose sides.

>Normalfags who buy games because of commercials will still buy it and because it's named Mass Effect
Didnt work for ghostbusters and keep in mind normies were pretty out of the loop way back in the ME1 and 2 heyday 3 was kind of a mixed bag to anyone in gaming back then which they werent.

This game will fail harder than anything in the last 10 years but will that jewish CEO get fired by EA? Watch as it doesnt happen and that same jewish CEO continues pumping out political propaganda instead of ya know fun games costing thousands their jobs because like all Jews he doesnt give a fuck, they dont give one little shit about other people.

You can't be racist toward whites.

>does not allow players to make a white character because the developers said all whites are racist
Bullshit. New skin tones will be available soon for the low price of $1.99.

>I will do my part to contribute to body dysmorphia disorders

Nice opinion, Abdula bin Hassin

Thanks bro taht seems to work fine, I know she said some dumb quote maybe on twitter if anyone finds it or any I can photoshop them in.

I'm convinced that whole game is a money laundering scheme. 40 mil and animations shittier than its 10 year old predecessor.

Yeah this is what happens when you put progresscucks in charge of things. First they steal as much money as possible fire the most talented people then inject feminism into because it makes everything better in their deranged minds.

>I'm convinced that whole game is a money laundering scheme. 40 mil and animations shittier than its 10 year old predecessor.
ya cant launder what money that isnt there though user... that is the problem, and EA already owns bioware so it wasnt a setup to fail thing where EA made them hire these shitty people so the game would fail and they could take over bioware since they already own it.

The truth is easier than you ((think)). I seriously wish this shit was a meme that jews have a political agenda and want to spread their propaganda everywhere targeting children, but I cant anymore, this shit is just too obvious now.

Boycott.

>The technology just isn't here yet
>You can make white characters, you just can't "make" them
Wtf are they talking about in those tweets?

>buying games
>buying modern AAA games

youtube.com/watch?v=nPOlAPsazHs

NEW TRAILER

hory shet that is just ridic and made my day.

I'll play it only after some good hours of the new Dark Souls 3 DLC.

fucking christ how did they make it this bad? I've seen 14 year olds on blender making animations miles above this shitshow

When are these fuckers going to learn that selling out your base in the delusion that "it'll increase market share!" never fucking works.

>I'll play it only after some good hours of the new Dark Souls 3 DLC.
wha-why would you do that to yourself user? youd be better off and have more fun playing DS1 again if you have it or can get it.

Why the fuck does Sup Forums care? It just paints us to be hypocrites because we would shit on niggers complaining that there aren't enough blacks in a game/film/tv show.

we need more feminism and nonwhite devs regardless of actual talent or views

>When are these fuckers going to learn that selling out your base in the delusion that "it'll increase market share!" never fucking works.
That isnt what ((they)) are doing at all, the Jews are targeting children as they have been in movies and video games like with writing articles a five year old should take hormones and all that. Its all the same agenda and they dont give a fuck.

More like $7.99 plus sales tax.

There is literally a hundred times worse on his twitter, yet the company keeps him on hmmmm, wonder who the CEO is of Bioware?

TFW Not Pirating the game just to laugh at it and now have to waste personal money on an sjws pipe dream that will never come true irl :)

ITT: random torrent pic

It's a rated M game, so younger children clearly isn't the targeted demographic.

Maybe teens who already have been mostly programmed in Middle School and High School.

But of course, ESRB ratings don't mean shit to some people.

>TFW Not Pirating the game just to laugh at it and now have to waste personal money on an sjws pipe dream that will never come true irl :
I wouldnt waste the bandwidth and its BS to even call this a game in 2017.

Why cant western developers just make good games? Here in the west weather its Mafia 3, WatchDogs 2, or this garbage they sit down and figure out a political agenda to push first then make the game second. It seems like only based Nippon sits down and goes hey how can we make the most entertaining game possible with great gameplay?

WTF happened to western game design which gave us Doom that we are now cursed with this garbage that isnt even a game anymore, their all political agendas, not hidden, no conspiracy they flat out remove white people, or Mafia 3 which is white people are evil the game.

>It's a rated M game, so younger children clearly isn't the targeted demographic.
Its just an example, and no time in history does any parent give a shit about Hillary Clintons ESRB thing she made bro like you said.

Watch dogs 2, Mafia 3, sadly the list goes on and on and on....

>Wtf are they talking about in those tweets?

He was lying in a way that he probably thought he was clever.

Remember that he hates White people. He probably thinks that White devs don't put POC (Pieces of Colour) into games on purpose and then make nonsensical excuses about technology and other dumb shit, which isn't actually true. So he thought he was throwing excuses make into White people's face. He's just a deluded liar.

I'm just waiting for the torrent, to run in a VM so I don't get a virus from it.

>Mass Effect Andromeda does not allow players to make a white character because the developers said all whites are racist calling MEA the most diverse game ever made.

Is it okay that I actually like this a lot? Like, it confirms our narrative?

We love it? Of course we do.

well they only had 40 million I mean how much do colors cost these days?

>I'm just waiting for the torrent, to run in a VM so I don't get a virus from it.
What if I told you the game itself is a virus. A cancer preying upon your mind and the children of this planet.

This Big time

ITT: why is that its racist to play for instance
as a white italian mafia player in say mafia 1
Or even that old first godfather video game

Why is that if you don't have ppl of color or ppl of diff sexual preference being that example :
New or recent should say Tell tell game Borderlands Muh Vault hunters Lesbo Girl friend wtf is up with this shit??

Yeah but by that logic we shouldn't be on Sup Forums either.

>well they only had 40 million I mean how much do colors cost these days?

They could have done whatever they wanted. It's on purpose. The tweet is a lie. The excuses he gives are probably excuses he created in his deluded mind as excuses that imaginary White devs who hate non-whites make to man/white/cis/splain not putting tranny negros in the game.

I'm assuming the story will be shit as well.
And no steam release.

Is the gameplay worth piracy, or did they butcher that as well?

> Why cant western developers just make good games?
The same reason McDonalds sells salads and "healthier foods", and J.C. Penney and Target virtue signal to LGBT people.

Leftists demonized them and they caved to pressure. Some were deluded thinking this would help them in the long run.

Except gays don't go clothes shopping at fucking Target, Middle America does. Just like the food Nazis never step a foot in McDonalds.

>Yeah but by that logic we shouldn't be on Sup Forums either.
noooooo the cancer here kills the other cancer or at least we try :P

>ITT: why is that its racist to play for instance
>as a white italian mafia player in say mafia 1
Think about that, member that trailer where the black guy basically ties up tortures and kills people for being white? Imagine if that was a white doing it to a black person?

Im not saying it should be the same, but cmon make the mafia the mafia not some fucking far fetched thing set in a god dam swamp, A FUCKING SWAMP!!!!!

idk some ppl are saying for us that are looking to pirate that hurr durr piracy proof guys new system in place btfo but im personally of the belief that bs where there's a will there's a way that you can pirate something if the demands there and with MEA it will be so yea most likely will be a way

>Is it worth it?

Idk depends if you remember Max Payne 3 and the amount of legwork to pirate that just depends :/ but i'll probably do so but im not paying money for something anyone with brain can see coming a mile away yea sjw infested

Can't wait for trump easter egg on how walls are evil and racist

>White ppl should off themselves

> Or reaper pops out saying we were originally met to genocide white ppl or some bs kek :)

>I'm assuming the story will be shit as well.
The story is written by I think Courtney Woods who in numerous interviews talks about how she hates video games and never played a video game in her life.

Well fuck me, we better hire that person to write video games!!!! this is how the jew CEO at bioware thinks since that person can be manipulated easily into writing what they want.

>Just like the food Nazis never step a foot in McDonalds.
that side salad though is breddy good though....

> hurr durr piracy proof guys new system in place btfo but im personally of the belief that bs where there's a will there's a way that you can pirate something if the demands there and with MEA it will be so yea most likely will be a way
What?

But yeah, I get your point.
EA is shit and deserves to die for their crimes

>idk some ppl are saying for us that are looking to pirate that hurr durr piracy proof guys new system in place btfo but im personally of the belief that bs where there's a will there's a way that you can pirate something if the demands there and with MEA it will be so yea most likely will be a way
bro dont you get it, MEA figured out how to stop piracy.

Make a game so shitty noone would waste time downloading it, patching it, and then boom problem solved, with anti-piracy like this how could the industry go wrong?

> Maxis

EA is fucking criminal

Apparently people who are political.

Games should not be political.

Marxism strectching to games is rubbish

Has anyone saved some webms of the horrible animations?

>bullfrog
>maxis

Is this the new shill response. If you look up any controversy over this game then you'll see why.

Fucking shill. Kys.

>sweden is doing just fine, this controversy is nothing. Although pic related happened just last night.

>shill_the_post.avi

>Marxism strectching to games is rubbish
Literally the employees hired by the jewish CEO look exactly like what you would think they would look like.

What could go wrong with such a brilliant business man in charge?

If people can't be racist towards whites then reverse racism is appropriated.

I.e. if a mother fucker can say white people are racist but state no one can be racist towards them then that fractures the very aspect of their argument.

Like saying a nigger isn't a nigger but still acts like a nigger.

It's doublethink.

Origin systems is missing in that pile

We could actually help by doing as black pigeon has suggested, and relaxing a bit on some issues so that people don't think the right are autist as fuck (Milo shouldn't have been thrown under a bus, and when he comes back, supporting him would be good, as well as royally trigger some fems).

Because these fuckers believe they are righteous when they are just virtue signalling.

They are doing what they hated done to them.

Therefore reciprication.

This will be Bioware's last game before the company dies.

Check em.

wtf are you babbling about? If its shit, then its shit and MEA is shit in every category. If you cant see that its worse than autism youve gone full retard, dont ever go full retard user.

>This will be Bioware's last game before the company dies.
bu-but bioware is already owned by EA user?

He got canned a few days ago, thankfullye

Not politics. Mods delete this shitty thread or move it to Sup Forums.

Pointing out racism in media is a political topic

>We could help a gay pedophile that will show those SJWs
brits are retards

The white character creation content will be a $5 DLC on launch. No big deal, honestly. I mean it's pretty fair to have whites pay their fair share for representative content. Besides, this is like 6 million years in the future, whites will be race mixed out of existence by then.

That's all people have to do.

RACE WAR NOW